GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted you guys to know that RPD was traveling today and I called him when the verdict came in so he could hear it live!! Of all the people on earth that deserved to hear that, he's at the top of the list! He was beyond overjoyed!!

I thought of him as the verdict came in. I'm very happy for him. He deserves so much thanks and praise for everything he has done to keep Justice for Michelle alive.

I wish wral would turn off their video and post a replay of the verdict! Driving me crazy I missed it.

I missed it if the camera showed JY's face. Did anyone see it?

Haven't posted here but have been following this case since the inception and have followed along with all your posts.

YES! Thank you so much jurors for using your common sense!!

Me too!

It has been quite a trial. Thank you Moderators, a Great Job!

Well, the Young family should just be grateful JY was out on bond for almost a year - kind of like a free pass he certainly didn't deserve.

I want to thank the mods of this thread for putting up with so much from all of us.

I'm sure it was very trying at times and probably hard to resist shutting down the threads to give us all some cooling off time.

Kudos to all of you! :rocker:

Let's remember this is a small step in the fight against Domestic Violence. I would love to leave a world where DV is just a sad dark era in History books.

Peace.

Kinda funny how much evidence Mike Brooks sees NOW.

Right. Everytime he would discuss this case I would mute my tv. Lol ..so funny how he sees it now. The talking heads drive me insane.

Moo moo moo

The prosecutors did their job and so did the jury! Thanks for not "hanging" and for working through the evidence to get to Guilty in the 1st! Justice prevailed today and CY will be safe with her father in Central Prison for the rest of his life. JY chose not to speak when offered by the court today (Shocker). The Judge nailed it with his post verdict commentary supporting the jury's decision 100%. Love the passive/aggressive tongue lashing the Judge gave JY. The system worked today folks and my faith in it has been restored (a little bit). On a side note, for those that thought NG, I thank you for your perspective and for making it a two sided argument that made those of us on the G side have to back up our points of view! A one-sided argument is never very thought provoking, so we should all be respectful for those willing to put up some thoughtful discussion. RIP Michelle and Rylan, may you now rest in peace knowing that CY is safe in the hands of your sister and mother (aunt/grandmother). JMO

I missed it if the camera showed JY's face. Did anyone see it?

Camera showed just a side view and all I could see was the veins on the side of his head jut out - but not much of reaction. Not much of reaction from PY either.

Try to catch the judge's comments if you can.

JTF had GoRealtors on the phone and me on IM. LOL. Dude had all bases covered.

Thank you Howard Cummings, Becky Holt, Sgt Spivey and all the men and women who worked on this case for almost 6 years!

Was that at the end from our GG's thread?

Thanks to everyone for tolerating my skepticism. (I'm off to have a shot!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member