GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So has anybody called WRAL yet to ask them why they aren't live? :)

As for inventory, can't the jury ask for testimony to be read back to them?

Can NOT replace a list of everything that was actually in the suitcase. MOO
I believe it will be a big question in all the jurors mind, is LE trying to hide evidence. MOO

I doubt any portion of the trial has been transcribed yet. So, they would need to wait for the court reporter to do so, and that takes a long time.

It's transcribed during the trial, in a rough format by the court reporter. The final transcript is what takes time so she can totally clean it up, but juries can certainly request them during deliberations.

I am confused...I thought the jury said they did not need a break? So in the middle of reviewing the evidence, the judge calls for a break?

I think he meant break from video, so the jury can come down and view the evidence.

Oh snap... I wonder if baby boy is considering a bus ticket right now! This is getting so real....:jail:

Hoping for justice!!!

No one can ever say that JY did not have every advantage going for him during this process. Best defense under the law? Oh yeah.

What about victims' rights??
The victim is entitled to the person who murdered them to be, arrested, brought to trial and convicted.. IMO, this defendant did not murder Michelle Young and if I am correct and he is convicted, the victim has NOT received justice. MOO

Can NOT replace a list of everything that was actually in the suitcase. MOO
I believe it will be a big question in all the jurors mind, is LE trying to hide evidence. MOO

The judge made inferences based on their other requested items (including CY's t-shirt, initial MB photos being "before" processing, first floor of hotel meaning diagram, etc...), if they reqested an inventory of the luggage and that wasn't available, shouldn't they have made the inference that the contents of the luggage should be available to be viewed by the jury. :maddening:

I believe it's a good sign they come back on Monday and make a list they want to revisit. It means they are really THINKING about the decision. Unlike the last jury that was ready to call it quits, rather than revisit the evidence.

JMHO
fran

Was wondering does anyone have a link to the photo of him wearing the "shirt" @ CY b-day party... The one that is so called staged..
Thanks

Here's how the items the jury asked for will be interpreted:

- The NG folks will see this as benefiting the NG position
- The G folks will see this as benefiting the G position
- The hung jury folks will see this as continuing to divide the jury

And the rest of the folks will not know what it all means.

I wonder if any of 'our people' are in the courtroom today?

IMO, not having a list of items from suitcase is going to raise red flags. Makes me wonder WHY??? This would be a common sense thing for LE to do.

I was thinking the same very thing.. If I were a juror I would be saying really oh wow!! Whats going on...

It's transcribed during the trial, in a rough format by the court reporter. The final transcript is what takes time so she can totally clean it up, but juries can certainly request them during deliberations.

I've never seen a Judge agree to give the jurors part of the transcript during deliberations. Have you seen otherwise? In my experience, what is transcribed by the Court Reporter during trial is an odd conjunction of words, so that she knows what she needs to type up later.

Here's how the items the jury asked for will be interpreted:

- The NG folks will see this as benefiting the NG position
- The G folks will see this as benefiting the G position
- The hung jury folks will see this as continuing to divide the jury

And the rest of the folks will not know what it all means.

Put me in the don't know what it all means category. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member