GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IME it depends on how cold is it outside & inside. IIRC their heatpump was broken, so i'd definitely put a little undershirt on them to keep them warm and socks. Heck in power outages I've even put socks on with footie jammies with undershirts and/or long underwear. My guess is it was cold in that house based on how MY was dressed too... in a hoodie, long sweat pants and a tshirt. When you're preggo you're generally warmer, that was a lot of clothes to wear to bed normally IMO. One thing I do know as a mom, NO WAY would I ever give Cass adult strength tylenol rapid blast... way too risky of an overdose. That's not just your basic tylenol, but cold meds that can make you sleepy/lethargic.

BBM (this does mean bolded by me, right? that's what I'm using it for at this moment anyway!) I have to fully agree with this. I usually run cold, especially in the winters here, and all winter I've been wearing a tank and the lightest, typically worn in summer, jammy pants and I'm still warm. So it must have been chilly in the house.

Judge has been out quite awhile. Same with the PT.

Oh, I don't know if this has been asked and answered.

How is the jury dressed today? Same type of clothing you've seen them in before? Or a little more dressed up?

tia
fran

Jury is now requesting:

Lunch break @ 12:30pm

• inventory of items in JY luggage (judge said this does not exist)
  • pic of JY in cracker barrel
  • jeans
  • autopsy rpt
  • usa today
  • initial MBR photos
  • CY PJs shirt & pants
  • pics of meds (CY room)
  • pic of HP imprints w/plastic flap
  • big map of va/nc
  • hotel 1st floor diagram
  • photo of back of explorer showing all luggage

Cammy, this what jury requested and then they were brought back into court to view this.

Are the jurors dressed up?

No. Which is a good point. I remember too the BC foreman being dressed up. You'd think if thy were that close Friday they'd do that today.

Side note - Jason just left with Collins.

I saw this in the BC case. While there's justice for the family and friends of the victim (in the case of a guilty verdict), there can never be closure. Their loved one remains dead. The reality of getting back to life...a life that no longer includes their murdered loved one must feel hollow and there is no longer any external distraction.

Relief, yes. Happiness, no. Closure, no. But hopefully justice.

Most of the jury came out and viewed evidence. The list of requested evidence was posted by Madeline around page 4. They are taking lunch at 12:30.

Thanks Wolfpack,

Ok, I will go back and look for items asked.

:eek:

I can't believe how much THIS case has captivated me. I have a nervous stomach awaiting this verdict. Hoping and praying that some measure of justice is delivered to the Fisher family and of course Michelle and Rylan.

That is what I recall about the pj's as well. I remember gracielee once posting and I agree these could be different pj's than what CY actually had on that night. My grandgirlies have several pj's that are pink and exactly alike. I believe it would be reasonable to assume when JY took off CY's diaper and cleaned her up he trashed her PJ's along with his shirt, jeans and shoes, and dressed her in clean Pj's looking like the ones she had on. That could account for only a slight amount of blood.

No, I took it as the pj's had been washed & put back on her... That you couldn't see the blood with the naked eye... As I said maybe I dreamed it.. I've been having weird dreams... Last wk I dreamed of someone being murdered, but couldn't tell who or how... Then I dreamed of my teeth falling out & when some fell out the roots came with it & they were very long.. LOL!!! Weird!!

Cammy, this what jury requested and then they were brought back into court to view this.

Oh my gosh, thank you, Grammy Jean.

Wow, they sure are working!!

OMG, there was never a list of inventory taken from Jason's lugagge?

That is what I recall about the pj's as well. I remember gracielee once posting and I agree these could be different pj's than what CY actually had on that night. My grandgirlies have several pj's that are pink and exactly alike. I believe it would be reasonable to assume when JY took off CY's diaper and cleaned her up he trashed her PJ's along with his shirt, jeans and shoes, and dressed her in clean Pj's looking like the ones she had on. That could account for only a slight amount of blood.

That's what I've always thought too grammy. With three girls, we had lots of pairs of pink & white jammies. And pink is my granddaughters favorite color, so all her jammies are pink. In fact I especially look for everything I purchase for her to be pink. Happens to be my favorite color too, we compare our pink toenail polish. :) First thing she did when she was here on Saturday was to pull off her shoes and socks to show me her pink toenails.

No, I took it as the pj's had been washed & put back on her... That you couldn't see the blood with the naked eye... As I said maybe I dreamed it.. I've been having weird dreams... Last wk I dreamed of someone being murdered, but couldn't tell who or how... Then I dreamed of my teeth falling out & when some fell out the roots came with it & they were very long.. LOL!!! Weird!!

For what it's worth, this sounds very familiar to me! The first part, not your teeth dream! ;) But I don't know if that's from the actual trial, or reading on here, I haven't kept close enough tabs on it this time around.

Do you guys know this is a lot like the stuff the Juors from the first trial requested?

:eek:

I agree! I don't know how closely SS paid attention to those jammies on 11/2/06 beyond just their basic color and if they were short sleeved, long sleeved or a nightgown. My girls have tons of pink jammies.

Jurors should be taking lunch now. I wonder if we will get a verdict today. Any thoughts from those who are in court?

I can't believe how much THIS case has captivated me. I have a nervous stomach awaiting this verdict. Hoping and praying that some measure of justice is delivered to the Fisher family and of course Michelle and Rylan.

I'm always nervous when I become so invested in a case. My first was Laci Peterson. My God how I cried during that trial. The hell these families go through! I'm a wreck right with you.

No. Which is a good point. I remember too the BC foreman being dressed up. You'd think if thy were that close Friday they'd do that today.

Side note - Jason just left with Collins.

My mind is all over the place sitting here.....No word about note from jury.. all attorneys not in room and now JY leaves with Collins..Any chance of a plea?

I hate to beat a dead horse but it is overwhelming to think how vastly different two families will feel at any moment. Sitting mere feet from them is more than I can take I cannot begin to imagine how they feel.

I can only imagine iucpa...one family's life will be changed greatly after that verdict is read unless it's a hung jury. I would feel the same way you do...

thanks for your updates!! they are great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB