*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, key evidence that I wish LE had....but doesn't:
1) His DNA in HER car.
2) Any of her blood or hair or DNA in HISvehicle.

Physical Evidence that the prosecution DOES HAVE that is important:
1) His DNA under her fingernails.

2) Her blood, hair, etc. on his T-shirt.
3) Her cellphone stopping in the general vicinity of his trailer.

Circumstantial Evidence that could further help:
1) Him showing up at Applebee's 30 minutes after video showing her car was planted at Carmike. So he's in two separate places 1 day apart where her car was. Mathematically, like 1 in 100,000 chance of that by chance.
2) Getting a cab to 3 miles from the house then walking. (acting guilty)
3) Lying to LE, repeatedly. The web of lies will show his words mean nothing.
4) Viewed by Liberty clerk to have left at same time together in spearate cars.

Is there any chance there is any more physical evidence coming from the prosecutor or is that it?

Respectfully snipped by me.

On point number 1 of Physical Evidence....where did you read or hear this? Is there an link that you can provide to back this up? I have not seen this before, but if it is true, it makes RAT look even more guilty (if that's possible).

I could be mistaken but I thought Eclipse was questioning the BBM portion.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 18s
CONTD: scrapbook images shown in court show a young women's face cut out and taped onto other women's bodies - mostly in lingerie

Wow! This is so creepy! This guy never needs to be on the streets again!

A few points:

1. He was sloppy. If he left DNA in his trailer, he most assuredly left some in the car he used to move her body. If it's not in his truck, then I suspect that he used a different vehicle. It probably has not been searched.

2. I recall doing some intense digging early after Taylor's arrest. And it appeared that he was born on a military base in Washington state and moved to Virginia as an adult. I think we concluded that he likely came to Virginia as a soldier. I don't know if any of that has been verified. But I recall wondering if he had grown up watching news of the Green River serial killer.

3. Getting close to the beauty queen daughter of his boss seems similar to what he did in the Samantha Clarke case. For the purposes of getting a good profile on him, I think the beauty queen ought to be considered a would-be victim.

I hope we get more from the prosecution. I want them to find her DNA in his vehicle.

I agree. I bet the mom is feeling like a jerk right about now. She defended him so much in the beginning.

I dont remember a pic of SC with a crown. I feel like her case has just been thrown aside.....Im hoping some justice comes out of this for her too.

Her prom picture. I think I saw her with a crown or wand in her hand maybe it was a rose.. I think that case is still very active. They are waiting I suppose. I think Le has something on that, but are not saying

my god! his scrapbook activities sounds straight out of a hollywood movie.

Go to the first thread, AM victim, post 174. or search: ask forum
AM RealFolarin. Follow her question and answer thread. Warning: crude to say the least.

Can you link this? I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks

sorry

lol no prob, you had me going back and rereading thinking maybe I had misunderstood.

Thanks so much for keeping us all updated with the trial tweets.

A few points:

1. He was sloppy. If he left DNA in his trailer, he most assuredly left some in the car he used to move her body. If it's not in his truck, then I suspect that he used a different vehicle. It probably has not been searched.

2. I recall doing some intense digging early after Taylor's arrest. And it appeared that he was born on a military base in Washington state and moved to Virginia as an adult. I think we concluded that he likely came to Virginia as a soldier. I don't know if any of that has been verified. But I recall wondering if he had grown up watching news of the Green River serial killer.

3. Getting close to the beauty queen daughter of his boss seems similar to what he did in the Samantha Clarke case. For the purposes of getting a good profile on him, I think the beauty queen ought to be considered a would-be victim.

I hope we get more from the prosecution. I want them to find her DNA in his vehicle.

@3 I think she was ultimate victim, maybe the final one or 2 before he moved off to somewhere else. I think he choose them with his cut out pictures. The one that got him off the most,he went after 1st. Bt none of them could measure up to the one he wanted the most so those victims he brutalized and defamed them. Let them know they will never be pretty as the ultimate victim.

@2 I think he might was part of that in a way .. Washington is big on cults and creating serial killers. Sad but true.

@1 I dont think he was sloppy at all. As matter of fact he did every to perfect. When everything is too perfect, common chance occurs(dumb luck),and LE took those chances(lucky breaks) thats how he got caught. Some would call it karma., meaning his good luck ran out. Other wise I don't think they would have him today.

Does the defense really want us to believe that someone other than RAT had a scrapbook with cut out pictures of a young beauty queen that he personally knew? Come on. That's way too coincidental.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 4m
Court is back in session. I'll have an update soon!

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 49s
Female was white: officer says her family owns the used car dealership in Ruckersville where Taylor had worked.

Can you imagine how that girl feels now?

Jurors also saw photos from a scrapbook discovered inside the abandoned house. The pictures were of a young white female. The heads on some of the subjects had been altered and replaced with other heads. The girl in the photos is the daughter of the owners of a car dealership in Ruckersville where Taylor once worked. Taylor's attorney noted that the girl was white, not black, like Alexis Murphy. He also noted the house belongs to the family of Taylor's ex-girlfriend.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/day...-fingernail-found-in-taylors-trailer/25832750

Concerning blood on the BACK of Taylor's shirt, either used to clean up blood, or could have been moving Alexis's body by carrying her over his shoulder. JMO!

Wonder if it's the same parents who have the basement where he lived during the week?

OK, so does this mean this is the beauty pageant girl...Theresa (his boss's daughter)...and did he live in THEIR basement during the week? Someone posted they live in Ruckersville...If so, this girl is SOOO fortunate. Wow, I'm having a hard time believing this is this guy's first abduction/murder. I sure hope they get him on the others he's responsible for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic