GUILTY - Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis case, 28 Aug 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes [emoji844][emoji844]. Judge I take back all the evil thoughts I had while you yelled and talked endlessly ...I could come sit in your court room and listen for hours!!!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Hahahaha!!! If you don't mind, I'll give NL a pass, too ;).

About to pour my second!! This makes me soooooo happy!
I opted for a Firefly (sweet tea vodka) and water as a nod to the bow-tie-wearing judge getting the sentencing right. :D

I just ran outside to see if my lawyer friends were out. I can't wait to hear what they have to say. This sentence is major.

I opted for a Firefly (sweet tea vodka) and water as a nod to the bow-tie-wearing judge getting the sentencing right. :D

Sweet! Vodka/water and lemon here :). Cheers! (So glad you didn't go on your gas station hunt tonight!)

This will be used in the murder case right ? Please tell me they can bring this out !

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Hahahaha!!! If you don't mind, I'll give NL a pass, too ;).
Ha! Look over there, if you don't mind.

Cheers, friends! I can feel the excitement and relief coming through my monitor. If I could hug all of you right now, I would love to.

Sweet! Vodka/water and lemon here :). Cheers! (So glad you didn't go on your gas station hunt tonight!)
The night is young, my friend. The night is young. Haha. I'll probably wait until tomorrow, since I just poured a cocktail. Besides, he was convicted, so at this point, I feel like it's more a curiosity thing. ;)

The night is young, my friend. The night is young. Haha. I'll probably wait until tomorrow, since I just poured a cocktail. Besides, he was convicted, so at this point, I feel like it's more a curiosity thing. ;)

Totally. But I really do want to know! (I sent you a PM, by the way....the transcript)

Maybe their daughter wouldn't leave even though TM wanted her to? Maybe she thought she would be able to hug or talk to her dad 1 more time?

I went to make dinner and minutes later a GUILTY! verdict. Amen, I'm thrilled. I just cant believe it! wow
Prayers out for the family.
Going back to read the last few pages.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics