GUILTY - Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis case, 28 Aug 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy with this outcome. It doesn't bring Heather back, and far from a murder conviction, but I hope the Elvis' of some type of satisfaction knowing that he won't be living the carefree life that he has been, while they are hurting STILL looking for their daughter. Hoping to see a similar conviction when Tammy's turn comes around.

Amazing!! I happened to catch it after work. I'm shocked, but so happy!!

I went to make dinner and minutes later a GUILTY! verdict. Amen, I'm thrilled. I just cant believe it! wow
Prayers out for the family.
Going back to read the last few pages.
JMO
Make yourself a cocktail first, friend. Everybody else is doing it. It will make you feel good. Don't you wanna be cool? Come on . . .

I just screeched like a banshee! 10 years is the sweet melody of justice I've been longing to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, she did not.

I think she knew his goose was cooked..she didn't want camera to catch her reaction as the verdict was read..she knew they are coming for her ! MOO

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I just can't get over this judge giving him the max. I did not see that coming. I'm not surprised by the guilty verdict, what with there being no friend of the defense on the jury and all. I am just in (good) shock about that sentencing.

I just can't get over this judge giving him the max. I did not see that coming. I'm not surprised by the guilty verdict, what with there being no friend of the defense on the jury and all. I am just in (good) shock about that sentencing.

When the Judge was talking about having to show the people that the crime is a big deal, or something to that, I was really thinking oh so maybe 3 years. But 10, I really didn't see that coming.

I hope one of the news stations got Tammy's reaction to the reading of the verdict on video.

When the Judge was talking about having to show the people that the crime is a big deal, or something to that, I was really thinking oh so maybe 3 years. But 10, I really didn't see that coming.

Ditto. I didn't think he would just get a slap on the wrist, but the full 10 floored me. Oh to be a fly on the wall in Tammy's house tonight.

Personally I think TM went off in a fit because SM didn't tesitify and she was NOT called as a witness again! She thinks she knows it all, and thinks they are getting away with all their crap...
Wonder how she's(they)are liking this great big punch in the face on Heather's behalf!

I'm so happy with this outcome. It doesn't bring Heather back, and far from a murder conviction, but I hope the Elvis' of some type of satisfaction knowing that he won't be living the carefree life that he has been, while they are hurting STILL looking for their daughter. Hoping to see a similar conviction when Tammy's turn comes around.

I hear you! I am pleasantly surprised with the outcome myself. One thing I keep coming back to is, if not for that payphone call, they may have gotten away with this totally. I do think this will be a small satisfaction for the Elvis family.

I hear you! I am pleasantly surprised with the outcome myself. One thing I keep coming back to is, if not for that payphone call, they may have gotten away with this totally. I do think this will be a small satisfaction for the Elvis family.

I thought of that so many times today! If he'd used his regular phone, with today's ping testimony the outcome definitely could have been the same, but that cell phone call was KEY. His doing it in the first place, the video of it, and his initial denial/playing dumb. Wonder whose bright idea it was to do that....Tamster or Sid.

I just rewatched the end of the sentencing (making sure to hear the "10 years"), and it hurt my heart to see the Moorers' daughter so upset. Those kids deserve none of this. Then the camera panned over to the other side, and I was in awe of how none of them let out any emotional outbursts, when you know they desperately wanted to. So composed through all of this, the Elvises and their support crew.

Just got home & heard the verdict while driving home in rush hour traffic!! Going to go back and catch up while enjoying this cold adult beverage. Finally some wheels of justice for Heather! I am worried & giddy with anticipation of how TM will further incriminate herself (via the gag order) in light of this conviction. Cheers friends, we have waited almost 4 years for this! If only we knew where Heather is.

IMO

Stopped by for a bottle of wine at the party store near my house. I'm an hour from Myrtle Beach. It was on sale 3 for $9. So I say to guy "3 it is, for Heather". He knew exactly what I was talking about. He poured us each a small glass from the tasting bar, and we toasted to Justice! Surreal...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member