GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t they take another trip to Disney (Orlando) after Heather disappeared? Sidney’s Disney marathon?
I’ve often wondered if they somehow had her with them and well I don’t even want to type it...so awful for Heathers family.

They did for the marathon. Didn't take the camper that time because they were staying in a comped room. I have wondered about them doing something with her then but I just don't think it was really possible. What was done was done by then.

So apparently TM has been booked into J Reuben Long Detention Center(our local jail). I'm trying to figure out what this means? Does it mean she will be a witness or testify? I can't imagine any scenario where she would be called by the defense as they have to know she's a bad witness. The state can't FORCE her to testify against her husband. So what would the reason be for her to be local for the trial?
Oh, I would love to see her on the stand again.

So apparently TM has been booked into J Reuben Long Detention Center(our local jail). I'm trying to figure out what this means? Does it mean she will be a witness or testify? I can't imagine any scenario where she would be called by the defense as they have to know she's a bad witness. The state can't FORCE her to testify against her husband. So what would the reason be for her to be local for the trial?

WOW! no idea... @Delta Dawn ... what she up to? any thoughts?

Definitely after kids go to bed. There is some nastiness and many of us felt dirty after hearing it. Just so yucky :/

NOW that is the truth! Need a shower and a church service kind of dirty.

And just thinking how bad we felt listening, reminds me again of what the M kids had been exposed to and I once again feel bad that they didn't have parents that put their (the kids) needs before their own selfish pursuits. So many lives destroyed.

Where is Heather?!
OMG! I can't believe I forgot about that testimony. Soooo ick! What was it her rock-star boyfriend (wink, wink) kept saying on the stand?

Oh, and yeah, definitely don't watch the rock-star boyfriend's or TM's testimony on a weak stomach or with kids in the room.

They did for the marathon. Didn't take the camper that time because they were staying in a comped room. I have wondered about them doing something with her then but I just don't think it was really possible. What was done was done by then.
Ok, I thought they had the camper for that one. I don’t know though. I wouldn’t put much past them. Even though the kids were with them they are just so selfish...

WOW! no idea... @Delta Dawn ... what she up to? any thoughts?

I think she may be called. They don't have to ask her questions about him but she has already been convicted and can be asked clarifying questions that are not her directly testifying against him.

Or...

She could be ready to throw him under the bus completely.

Lol - I thought I heard someone saying “Jerk, jerk, jerk...” into the microphone a few minutes ago! It would have been appropriate, too, as the camera was on Sid at the time.
HA! I just sat back down at my desk and my headphones are in front of me, not on my head. I kept hearing that noise and thought it was like Jason, from Friday the 13th, saying "kill, kill, kill." I was losing my mind! I picked up the headphones just in time to hear him say, "check, check, check." Haha! Glad I'm not alone in hearing that.

Ok, I thought they had the camper for that one. I don’t know though. I wouldn’t put much past them. Even though the kids were with them they are just so selfish...

Nope. Sometime around the Disneyland Western Ho adventure, she decided she didn't want the Mickey Camper anymore and had posted they were looking for a new one. I think she found out that it had been used for a tryst or two. JMO

HA! I just sat back down at my desk and my headphones are in front of me, not on my head. I kept hearing that noise and thought it was like Jason, from Friday the 13th, saying "kill, kill, kill." I was losing my mind! I picked up the headphones just in time to hear him say, "check, check, check." Haha! Glad I'm not alone in hearing that.
LOL, thought he was saying check, but who knows?

I think she may be called. They don't have to ask her questions about him but she has already been convicted and can be asked clarifying questions that are not her directly testifying against him.

Or...

She could be ready to throw him under the bus completely.
Interesting since he wasn't called to testify at her trial. I'm gonna love it if the State subpoenaed her, lol.

I don't know why, but this is making my heart race. I just looked her up in the SC inmate search, and if she's moved, they haven't logged it. Of course, they weren't very accurate with her movement last December, so I don't trust it. It shows she went to court and returned to prison on the same day (eerily Dec. 17). Looks like she's the warden's assistant, so knowing her, she may have hacked her own record. I can't wait to find out more about this.

upload_2019-9-11_16-56-54.png

Incarcerated Inmate Search

Hm, interesting! She isn't showing up as leaving Lee (yet) and it would say "court" if that's what it's for. Oh how I hope she testifies!

WMBF News
@wmbfnews

·
2m

BREAKING: Tammy Moorer has been brought back to Horry County during her husband, Sidney's, retrial in the disappearance of Heather Elvis. MORE INFO >> https://bit.ly/2kvuuhS

WATCH LIVE: Tammy Moorer back in Horry County as husband’s retrial continues

"Since her sentencing, Tammy has been at the Leath Correctional Institution in Greenwood, but was brought back Tuesday to Horry County. Records at J. Reuben Long Detention Center showed she was booked at 3:16 p.m. It’s not clear if she will testify in her husband’s retrial."

Interesting since he wasn't called to testify at her trial. I'm gonna love it if the State subpoenaed her, lol.
I have to go back to verify but I think he was on their witness list and transferred back and forth but never called. They didn't need him in the end, so maybe it's just to create anxiety in the defendant. ‍♀️

D2CH22IZ3BFRTDM53U2M36CUWE.png

Not looking so great anymore ...

TM is definitely in J.Reuben Long. Put her on the stand! I'm laughing over this. She'll be a real help to Sid!

VINELink
Thank you! I've never been on Vinelink, but I just saw that it has this on there next to her name:

If you are a victim of this offender, please contact the Division of Victim Services at: 1-800-835-0304 for information on registering to receive automated notification of custody status changes on this offender.

Um, any victims of that particular offender are probably unable to contact anyone, sadly.

Since her sentencing, Tammy has been at the Leath Correctional Institution in Greenwood, but was brought back Tuesday to Horry County. Records at J. Reuben Long Detention Center showed she was booked at 3:16 p.m. It’s not clear if she will testify in her husband’s retrial.
WATCH LIVE: Tammy Moorer back in Horry County as husband’s retrial continues

So does that mean she will testify within a day or two? Or do they bring them in well in advance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back