GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be the only one, but I think it does a disservice to the prosecution to read all of these texts that clearly TM was sending by using SM's phone. I feel like if I were on the jury it might cloud my judgement and create the seed of doubt needed to possibly acquit SM. JMO!

WL says "it didn't sound like anyone else wanted to come in on Christmas Eve, so I volunteered."

Defense is asking if WL physically searched any locations or collected any physical evidence. I hope the jury finds that at condescending as I do.

Ugh .. they had no reason so suspect anyone other than SM was involved because ... his phone and the payphone and HE's phone are all the last contact made from her that final few hours ... why would they suspect ANYONE else?????
Because, silly, TM said the HCPD rushed to judgement. How can they rush to judgement if they're out there investigating people who had nothing to do with this? ;)

Yeah, defense is grasping at straws, IMO.
After the State examines a witness, the Defense just sounds so ignorant and unprofessional to me. Even the inflections in their voices; it's like they're talking to a kid or a puppy or something. One of those "who's a good boy?" tones. I can't wait for NL or CH to mic-drop this cross on redirect.

"So in terms of a small, medium and large, you gave us a small to medium." - Defense
"It was more like a medium, maybe large." - WL

I mean, seriously, people. If you watch the replays, just FF through this part.

NL: "The only time he ain't texting or talking is at 3:41 when the victim is at the landing, correct?"
WL: "Correct."

I blacked out during the one or two questions on re-re-direct. Sorry, not sorry.

Lunchbreak! Court to resume at 1:45.

After the State examines a witness, the Defense just sounds so ignorant and unprofessional to me. Even the inflections in their voices; it's like they're talking to a kid or a puppy or something. One of those "who's a good boy?" tones. I can't wait for NL or CH to mic-drop this cross on redirect.

Yes, and them asking the same questions over and over, but not making any point (not that there's one to make) is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3