GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had a big blank calendar and wanted to fill it in with important dates from this witness - when he visited where, etc. To have a visual. Looks like the judge did not allow it.

ETA: So now they are having to just write the dates on a flip chart.

PC is saying (not for the first time) that he is only saying the date the cameras were installed based on the date on the camera. He doesn't know if that date is accurate. What I love about this, is the Defense LOVES to question the dates and times of everything digital. Cell phone pings = UTC vs EST vs PST. Cameras on Hwy 814 = Daylight Saving Time vs. Standard Time. Cell Tower Pings, blah, blah, blah.

She had a big blank calendar and wanted to fill it in with important dates from this witness - when he visited where, etc. To have a visual. Looks like the judge did not allow it.

ETA: So now they are having to just write the dates on a flip chart.
I believe the defense objected on the grounds that it hadn't been verified that the calendar was correct. If I was a juror I'd be rolling my eyes at this. :rolleyes:

Chris Helms is doing the questioning.

JS is a certified forensic video examiner and analyst.
He has testified approximately 20 times.
He has been qualified as an expert witness (forensic audio analysis, forensic video analysis, DVR analysis)
Has been qualified in this courtroom as an expert.
With no objection from the Defense, Judge Dennis qualifies him as an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower