GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all use their multiple burn piles every single day. Shrug. Duh. Doesn't everyone? EVERY day? Exactly how much trash can one generate to use their burn pile EVERY day?

Someone please stop her.

Wait, don't.

I live in a rural area and have most of my life. It's very common to burn daily, or at least several times a week. I know nothing of the laws where they live, but I just wanted to say I don't find that unusual. Burning cloth rags....they would have to be pretty gross for me to burn and throwing them in wet is bizarre. I'd throw them in a bag if I was junking them and then after drying a few days would I throw them in the burn pile or take them to a dumpster if they were really gross.

This is totally unrelated to anything happening right now, but I was just looking through my folder of stuff from over the years and came across this pregnancy test. I don't know if any of you remember us talking about the Mickey Mouse pregnancy test, but I just chuckled when I saw it, and I have to share.

View attachment 204703
Also, for those of you who are leaning toward the body of water/boat theory, here's this little gem of TM confessing during her trial:

upload_2019-9-16_16-52-21.png

I think the pros. has to be very careful with this family. They will lie at any turn. So, to challenge to hard and then have another family member corroborate the testimony would be a huge mistake. Right now, AC looks like a liar. NL is smart to leave her there and have faith that the jury will pick up on the stuff she says. To badger her and make her cry might get a fence sitting juror to see the LEO and pros. as mean people who would mistreat the family--helping them to look like victims. Let her words harm her. Let them see her as what they ascribe. The rest of the evidence outweighs her inability to be truthful. If I saw my sister walking around the property with a mirror at the fountain or in the trees, I would definitely ask her what the heck she is doing. I bet most of the jurors would also.

Of course, MOO.
The jury is def going to watch that portion of the video again, bet your booty!!

I live in a rural area and have most of my life. It's very common to burn daily, or at least several times a week. I know nothing of the laws where they live, but I just wanted to say I don't find that unusual. Burning cloth rags....they would have to be pretty gross for me to burn and throwing them in wet is bizarre. I'd throw them in a bag if I was junking them and then after drying a few days would I throw them in the burn pile or take them to a dumpster if they were really gross.

Exactly. I wouldn't burn wet items unless I needed to get rid of them fast. Dry items burn and you don't have to attend to them. Remember Lt Cestare testified that SM had to continue to fiddle with them as they appeared to dampen the fire.

Also, this type of deep cleaning is not what I would do so close to Christmas.

I think the pros. has to be very careful with this family. They will lie at any turn. So, to challenge to hard and then have another family member corroborate the testimony would be a huge mistake. Right now, AC looks like a liar. NL is smart to leave her there and have faith that the jury will pick up on the stuff she says. To badger her and make her cry might get a fence sitting juror to see the LEO and pros. as mean people who would mistreat the family--helping them to look like victims. Let her words harm her. Let them see her as what they ascribe. The rest of the evidence outweighs her inability to be truthful. If I saw my sister walking around the property with a mirror at the fountain or in the trees, I would definitely ask her what the heck she is doing. I bet most of the jurors would also.

Of course, MOO.

BBM.

Yes. Common sense. It's completely illogical to think you wouldn't ask this unless you are a toddler and don't know any better.

I can see the defense attorneys calling Margaritaville's management to ask about the offsite system that they gave to Sidney M. to see if they would corroborate that the cameras were deterrent only or recording capable. If not recording capable, I would want them to testify. That would be a great way to help their client.

I can see the defense attorneys calling Margaritaville's management to ask about the offsite system that they gave to Sidney M. to see if they would corroborate that the cameras were deterrent only or recording capable. If not recording capable, I would want them to testify. That would be a great way to help their client.
That might be the last witness the prosecution will call after the defense rests. You know that VERY brief one?

Wish we had outside photos of the house to look for service garbage bins .. oh but wait, they burn all their trash .. that's right

Even if they did burn trash every day, these folks were frugal. Ashley said she wanted to go couponing at midnight on triple coupon day. Why would they burn rags just used to routinely clean a truck with the new "Christmas gift kit?" I mean, they sound like the type that reuse ziploc bags.

Even if they did burn trash every day, these folks were frugal. Ashley said she wanted to go couponing at midnight on triple coupon day. Why would they burn rags just used to routinely clean a truck with the new "Christmas gift kit?" I mean, they sound like the type that reuse ziploc bags.
Good point, lol!! After all, they did buy the 88 cent pregnancy test right?

So true!! Man I wish we knew what item(s) they need so badly to be clipping q-pons at 3am!! Wish there was a way to verify those items did have coupons out at that time ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder