GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so bummed. I would have loved to hear more about the interaction between the MRS and poor Mr. Gunter.
What...I'll help you out here. I bet she told him she used to be a Groupie!!
th

I’m curious as to their reasoning behind the new truck. They were on Medicaid and food stamps, they had credit card debt, but needed a new truck - what was wrong with the old one?

Obviously not saying those on Medicaid don’t deserve new cars, but usually it’s postponed until finances are more solvent

Interesting about the Waccamaw Wildlife Refuge. If the phone was thrown into the Waccamaw River at Peachtree Landing, isn’t there a posibility an alligator swallowed it and swam towards the WWR where they had that last eronious ping? Also could have been on a small boat and dropped into the river out that way.
It was December, and a particularly cold one at that, so gators would have been in brumation, which is the reptilian equivalent of hibernation in mammals. During this period, they aren't in a deep sleep, and they drink to avoid dehydration, but they do not eat. Instead they slow their metabolism and become lethargic. Additionally, they're very picky eaters, so while it's not impossible that one inadvertently ate a cell phone, it's highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 53s54 seconds ago
Gunter testifies to his personal interaction with the Moorers during the time of the sale of the truck. He said when interacting with Tammy "she controlled the room" @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 49s49 seconds ago
Gunter says he interacted directly with Tammy and Sidney Moorer.
Loved listening to Gutner. :D He was so ready to dish about Tammy taking over during car purchase and controlling the room.

A court official (a lady with a white vest/shawl) was just discussing the case with what looked to be a security guard, before an officer came in and basically ran him off so the lady could eat. I wonder if they realize the mics are still on. All I could make out was that she was talking to him about the payphone call.

Heya :). I’m here - just quietly in the background. Have you gone to any of the trial? MSG me or call if you still have my # !
I haven't been. I currently have a nasty cold and don't want to be out of the house, having to look all presentable and having to avoid getting people all sick and stuff.

A court official (a lady with a white vest/shawl) was just discussing the case with what looked to be a security guard, before an officer came in and basically ran him off so the lady could eat. I wonder if they realize the mics are still on. All I could make out was that she was talking to him about the payphone call.
Which feed are you watching?

Interesting about the Waccamaw Wildlife Refuge. If the phone was thrown into the Waccamaw River at Peachtree Landing, isn’t there a posibility an alligator swallowed it and swam towards the WWR where they had that last eronious ping? Also could have been on a small boat and dropped into the river out that way.
If an alligator can eat a cell phone...can't it also eat H Elvis???

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 2m2 minutes ago
Edens says he can't collect the same information from the Moorers' phones because their Google accounts were deleted.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Edens says, using Google information, Heather's phone traveled from her apartment, down River Oaks Drive, back and forth to Longbeards restaurant, at some point getting to Forestbrook Road, Peachtree Road and Peachtree Landing.

That was so sad to follow poor Heather's last 'steps' :(

It was December, and a particularly cold one at that, so gators would have been in brumation, which is the reptilian equivalent of hibernation in mammals. During this period, they aren't in a deep sleep, and they drink to avoid dehydration, but they do not eat. Instead they slow their metabolism and become lethargic. Additionally, they're very picky eaters, so while it's not impossible that one inadvertently ate a cell phone, it's highly unlikely.
Forgot that about gators. We were living here then too, but since I’m originally from upstate NY, I usually think the winters here are warm- lol!!
I do think the boat is a more likely scenario. There’s just something about the location of their house and when you see a map of the area.

I thought the courtroom would be packed !I remember not following this case to closely because it was a fast moving busy thread.

I had planned to be there myself but situation out of my control has prevented me. Barring no further issue I plan on being there next week.

It appears to me they have rows behind defense marked off (see white signs st end?) and most are sitting on left (prosection) side. Not abnormal for that to happen.

I think livestream has kept some folks from actually going? I do see a good number people there I know are only there in support of the Elvis family.

I'm back, had to step out for a few. Thanks for keeping it rolling with updates. I'm not shocked we are going into next week, I feel for the jurors but understand that is always a possibility when you get jury duty. My JD was a minor traffic accident where someone sued which only took 2 days but if the day comes where I'm sequestered on a big trial, my family is on their own. I am here for it. LOL

Hey everyone .. I was semi-listening to the last two testimonies, as work duties called .. I am going back and reading everyone's notes and trying to watch the feed before they come back!! Thanks for keeping the discussion going!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo