GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys when she started crying like everyone in the room was almost sitting there with their mouths hanging open. It was unreal. Several of the family had to just lean forward in their seat and look down- like hunched over. I’m sitting in the third row I think? There is one empty row in front of the cameras for their bags and then another row (I sat in yesterday afternoon) and then I’m in the next one then I think there are two more?

Basically - usually the first two rows are for the family- but today the seconds row had people not family in it when I got there and the Elvis family hadn’t come in yet. So some of her family an sitting next to me because the second row is a mix of family and strangers. Hopefully for the afternoon it won’t be that way- I think they all want to be together and hopefully the first two rows will be clear for them.

Anyway from the aisle I can see the jury and Tammy really well. Best part- she was told that she is still under oath and can’t talk to anyone during lunch not even her lawyers. She asked “can I have lunch with my family “ and he said NO. Just an automatic no and didn’t even look at her LOL
Hope you will turn a bit and smile at the camera.

Since the Defense was allowed to bring in the Facebook photo. Can the State now use Tammy's facebook photos and posts to dispute her story ?

i wonder the same. if data/posts/photos/dates have now been allowed (at least in one instance), how can they not be allowed in another? how is that determination made, by what they judge will/will not allow?

I really don't think anything from FB should be admissible unless there is some sort of history/audit/certification directly from FB (i.e. photo A was physically added on xx/xx/xxxx, photo A was tagged with a 'date' of xx/xx/xxxx)

also - if someone were stalking my kids over the internet, my kids would not be allowed on the internet (unless for school research and I was sitting there beside them).

<modsnipped quoted post and response>
I have screamed at my television so many times while Tammy is on the stand ("You are lying!!") that I now have no voice. Ugh, it still holds true - Lying liars lie.
Same. I had to drink 2 bottles of water for my poor voice. I was on a conf call and had it muted praying it would not un-mute to me yelling profanity at TM via the live feed.
Narcissists always, always, diminish anyone else they're talking about, unless the person is a needed flying monkey, because no one can be smarter, better, know more, have a better resume, or be someone that might take center stage. Everyone is either a lesser person or a subservient person. Even flying monkeys are pet-like so they can't shine brighter even while being praised to sustain their support.
Facts. All facts. They have to feel like they are in control and the more important person in the room.
IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
If you saw two people consoling mr Elvis it’s because during the first break he couldn’t leave the courtroom- the lawyers were being assholes and not moving so he could pass (they aren’t allowed near him) and then her family was walking all around the entrance/exit like lingering and he couldn’t get by- all were told and all just ignored the bailiff. A second bailiff had to be told. It was HORRIBLE. He was losing it - over stress I’m sure because he just wanted to go to the restroom. And even the lawyers were being jerks.

I lost signal. Is TM done testifying? What is currently going on?

You guys when she started crying like everyone in the room was almost sitting there with their mouths hanging open. It was unreal. Several of the family had to just lean forward in their seat and look down- like hunched over. I’m sitting in the third row I think? There is one empty row in front of the cameras for their bags and then another row (I sat in yesterday afternoon) and then I’m in the next one then I think there are two more?

Basically - usually the first two rows are for the family- but today the seconds row had people not family in it when I got there and the Elvis family hadn’t come in yet. So some of her family an sitting next to me because the second row is a mix of family and strangers. Hopefully for the afternoon it won’t be that way- I think they all want to be together and hopefully the first two rows will be clear for them.

Anyway from the aisle I can see the jury and Tammy really well. Best part- she was told that she is still under oath and can’t talk to anyone during lunch not even her lawyers. She asked “can I have lunch with my family “ and he said NO. Just an automatic no and didn’t even look at her LOL

Thanks for all the intel :)

Btw, I saw you putting on your glasses this morning on the live feed and I was admiring them (before I knew it was you)!

i wonder the same. if data/posts/photos/dates have now been allowed (at least in one instance), how can they not be allowed in another? how is that determination made, by what they judge will/will not allow?

I really don't think anything from FB should be admissible unless there is some sort of history/audit/certification directly from FB (i.e. photo A was physically added on xx/xx/xxxx, photo A was tagged with a 'date' of xx/xx/xxxx)

also - if someone were stalking my kids over the internet, my kids would not be allowed on the internet (unless for school research and I was sitting there beside them).
They argued about this this morning. Judge said on a “case by case basis”. State argued that should they now consider the suppression ruling void and judge didn’t like that.

If you saw two people consoling mr Elvis it’s because during the first break he couldn’t leave the courtroom- the lawyers were being assholes and not moving so he could pass (they aren’t allowed near him) and then her family was walking all around the entrance/exit like lingering and he couldn’t get by- all were told and all just ignored the bailiff. A second bailiff had to be told. It was HORRIBLE. He was losing it - over stress I’m sure because he just wanted to go to the restroom. And even the lawyers were being jerks.
Are spectators permitted to bring phones into courtroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily