GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM & BBM1: Please be right, Jewels! I choose to believe the same.

BBM2: Oh, Culbertson is exponentially better than Dennis. I know he's gotten a little grumpy (sorry, can't think of a better word right now) since the 5 witnesses violated the sequestration order, but even with the mood swing, he's a breath of fresh air in comparison. I mentioned the other day, while rewatching Bri's testimony in SM's last trial, I wasn't even 10 minutes in before I had to cut it off. Bri ended up in tears on the stand, and watching Judge Dennis yell at and speak down to NL was like watching an abusive husband in attack mode. I couldn't take it.

BBM3: Fingers crossed!
I think grumpy is the correct word! Maybe he has gotten that way because of the defense lawyer McCollum. McCollum has drug his part out too long. Plus the trial is going much longer than he told the jury. imo

I think MS Nancy is doing a wonderful job. She is going to give TM enough rope to hang herself. TM just can't help it. She doesn't know when to shut her big mouth.

I work 7P-7A on weekends. Cant wait to get home Monday morning to hear the rest of this. Lots and lots of coffee for me.

See y'all Monday!

Some criminals think they are smart. LOL! Oh I hope the state has this, and can get an expert in there for rebutal.
Phew! I was just worrying that you weren't really being sarcastic in your post, and here's what I was adding to my reply:

Surfside said:
ETA: 2Hope4, I initially thought your post was sarcastic. If it wasn't, please know I wasn't laughing AT you; I thought I was laughing WITH you. If you were genuinely asking, that's what happens when you edit the timestamp on your post. You can backdate your post, but you can't backdate other people's comments, AFAIK.

Guess I'll just leave it here, in case someone doesn't know why that would happen. Sometimes I have to remind myself that not everyone speaks sarcasm all the time. :oops:

I will never catch up, darn. From what I have read, <modsnipped> is a train wreck. She does not come off as likable to me. So glad for our insider in the courtroom here. I think <modsnipped> is cooked.

<mod- please use initials or real name for defendant>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it can be let in since it's a legal proceeding/record. I have no idea what the rules are in SC. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I have a feeling prosecution isn't getting any sleep over the weekend. I'm hoping they really throw everything at her Monday and TM loses it on the stand. I hope she responds looking like a total psycho.

Holy posts since I was on! Someone asked how Tammy could possibly make Heather pee for that pregnancy test. Pull a gun out and see how fast. Tammy's truck was seen on video. Yes that is their truck. It was about 3 minutes in between. Heather, my assumption, got out of her vehicle to talk to "Sidney". Hence no prints. Either Sidney or Tammy picked her up, very quickly, I assume by threatening behavior. Tammy is nuts. She snapped. And to take the stand so smug, please. Talking about Jesus, scholarships, blah blah. Smiling, saying Heather was sweet. The most assinine thing is for a defendant, especially a guilty <modsnipped>, is to take the stand. <modsnipped>.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see it that way at all. I thought she made her point clearly and it showed TM as being disrespectful. Although, something I am worried about is NL's smiles to the jury when she thinks she's made a point. I don't want her to come across as arrogant.
What about TM smiling at the jury very spooky

This part really stood out to me:

NL: And again, you've looked all through this. This is your discovery, correct?
TM: Not every piece, just the pieces I thought that could (pause, looks at jury) prove my innocence.
NL: I'm sorry?
TM: I looked through pieces (pause) that....
NL: Right.
TM: Yes.

I really wish Nancy would have called her out on the fact that a normal person would have to go through all of the discovery to ascertain what pieces are helpful for their defense. Not TM though - she already had her story planned and knew what to use to support her 'alibi' and false narrative.

www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/videos/487125975106147/ (starts @-41:10 left in video)

I think grumpy is the correct word! Maybe he has gotten that way because of the defense lawyer McCollum. McCollum has drug his part out too long. Plus the trial is going much longer than he told the jury. imo

Just think how much longer it would be if those 5 witnesses hadn't gotten themselves bounced. And that was after the defense wanted the witnesses sequestered, IIRC.

Did anyone catch when TM told Nancy that the kids had met Sidney's "first (pause) person as well". This was said while being questioned about the "meet the MRS" and the "kids want to meet you" messages sent to Heather.

I wonder who this earlier affair was with and if the "person"(man, woman or monkey *rolleyes*) is still alive and well. Bet they have a story to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member