GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are right it was brazen, maybe even stupid, or perhaps more correctly, unbelievable.

The thing is anyone can put her email address here, and anyone can post under her name.

However, I do have some evidence I discovered late last night that does soften my view a bit. So I am now willing to accept the possibility that this is Sarah posting here, and it would be easy for her to prove it.

Just answer my email with any fact about the beach rave you went to that is mentioned in your livejournal and that isn't already listed there. The location of the party would be sufficient, or the name of the promoters, DJs, etc.

Extra credit: what illegal substance was the little guy with the beard that looked like a gnome selling on the beach?

I appreciate that you guy's wont take anyones word unless you know for sure. Thats really good. Anyone could be pretending to be me. Fortunately it is, I dont have computor access anymore so its hard to get on here. I checked my messages on here and I dont have any.

I recently changed my password to sarahthizzle@yahoo.com so that email is locked, I changed it and dont remeber what I changed it too. I know I know, doesnt sound very convincing. Send me a message on . or to my email I use for my . stonerthatcooks6@yahoo.com. send me a message, thats mine and I will reply as soon as I get on a pc next.

As for the party on the beach. If you are talking about the one in half moon bay at the light house beach. which the party was called "acid totem" it is an outdoor rave that happens a few times a year and you have to be a certain mailing list to get information for it. Its word of mouth, no fliers or anything. I havent been to one in years.

As for the guy in the beard selling , Im not quite sure of who that was, it was so long ago. But I was on acid and the cops showed up. it was the night before mothers day. If thats the beach party you were talking about, then yes that was me.

Oh and as for posting my information online....my whole life has been broadcasted so I dont have much to hide anymore. Plus...its just my email address. Its not like my phone number is out there anymore. I turned that phone off, bought a new phone and changed my number which only 10 people have. So im not worried. It isnt me that has to watch what I say...its my brother. But he hasn't talked much, well at least to the rest of the world. To me, his letters are very long. My brother also wanted me to tell people thank you for sending him things, this was before I read that people from this message board had sent him books and letters, etc.

He is very thankful that people have sent him mail. So thank you once again. Ok im off, who knows when I will be on next but until then....keep up the investigating. You never know whats going to happen.

Sarah, you have given them something to ponder!

I wonder if your post will get a + (thumbs up) or - (thumbs down) .....that is what I am pondering.

Interesting. You have the location of the party correct, although this is not exactly unfindable information on the Internet. Must have taken you a bit of work though. I searched myself to see what I could find given my own hints. Unfortunate that you can't recall the names of the promoters or DJs or anything else that happened that night but is not findable on the Internet.

That email address story is pretty weak frankly. It is a nice try way to explain away the fact that you can't answer emails there. And the new one you list is yet another untraceable Yahoo email that is not the same as Sarah McCRoskey's email addresses that show up on an Intellius search. However it is the same as the AIM name listed on her Livejournal page. Which is where the sarahthizzle@yahoo email address is listed also.

So if someone is impersonating Sarah, these email addresses could simply be explained by someone using the Livejournal as a source.

See http://www.intelius.com/results.php...a=value&trackit=74&focusfirst=1&ReportType=43

for the Intellius search results.

Intellius bases their reports in part on email addresses used during online transactions, so it is much harder to get a fake email address into their listings.

Also, if I am to believe this story, I have to believe that Sarah logged on here and posted but did not log on to her MySpace account. I find this highly unlikely given her claim of limited Internet access.

So while these postings were a worthy effort, I have to say that I remain unconvinced. It would have been more convincing if you had responded with an email with a forged header. Of course, I would have checked that too.

Hi Sarah, some of the group is still having trouble believing it is you. I know this case as well as anyone and I know your brother pretty well, there are things I would rather not post in public, but YOUR PMs are OFF, if you would turn them on I could PM you a question or two that would put all this to rest.

Also the site owner, Tricia does take phone calls from those who claim to be insiders on a case, you could easily call her, she is very nice and easy to speak with, and verify your identity and put this silliness to rest once and for all.

We would love to chat with you and have you part of the group, make no mistake about that, but we have had a lot of people mess with us about this case since it started so we are obviously weary of people making certain claims.

Open your PMs and lets do something to put this to rest so we can continue with our discussion and stop focusing on this nonsense.

Hi SarahThizzle. Welcome to Websleuths!

You need to have a certain number of posts before some board functions will open up for you; private messaging is one. From WS Admin, here:

Reasons to register as a member - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We're not going to say exactly how many posts you have to make or how long you have to be a member to be able to use these features, to prevent trolls from making a whole string of posts and then spamming members via PM. If you are reading and posting at an average rate you will gain these abilities very quickly.

Having said that, feel free to ask a moderator to bend the rules for you. I've seen it done, but only once. Can't hurt to ask! Or, you could jack up your post count playing some quick games in the "Games Room", here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

a095.gif

Any new developments here guys?

When is the next court date anyone know, wasnt it April 19th or 20th?

Hey guys, I know this thread is seemingly non-existent anymore and I know where to find everyone to reconnect, although it is hard for me to access from my computer at work. I never had a chance to introduce myself and since I am sure most of you witty, inquisitive people have seen my profile name popping up as a lurker of this thread, I would like to finally say hello and I have enjoyed following this case along with you all since the start.

You guys/gals are some smart *advertiser censored*'s and you never fail to amuse and enlighten me all at the same time.

Anyhow, :wave: hello and maybe I will get the balls to join the discussion more often.

Juno

I too, have been following this case since the beginning. It's been enlightening to say the least, I myself listen to the same music SM does and talk to the same people as he does. I know that distinguishing between reality and horrorcore can be hard sometimes especially when you're knee deep in it's ****. It starts off as a morbid fascination then the next thing you know, you're breathing it 24/7. I have nothing against horrorcore or the members of it's community, I just know it is not healthy for impressionable minds such as SM's, or mine, or the people who produce it.

I'm not going to say who I am really, but I see Drama, Mr. Rage, Rela, Sicktanick, Raz, Scary Mary & others who have popped up in this thread almost daily. Mr Rage has been hospitalized and was on life support recently as well, due to 'breathing problems'. He isn't out yet, but I hope he gets better soon.

Ever since thread 1 of the SM case was conceived I began logging into my Myspace again, and checking updates on all the SKR crew. Since I can relate to them, I can't judge them, but some things they do or say sicken me. I am only 21 years old, but I am old enough to know they put themselves above everyone else and for what? :furious: I don't like how they treat their 'fans' but maybe I just don't understand what Raz & Sick are trying to accomplish. More deaths? I don't know. I've been lead to believe Sick and Raz had a lot more to do with this case since the beginning.

And I know, everyone loves someone who can back up their claims. Well this update only made yesterday really grinds my gears...

212blw0.jpg

And it looks like there'll be a SFTW DVD coming soon, maybe we'll finally get to see Sam present? It wasn't recorded by him though, I think someone else was recording.

2637xpy.jpg

2yzhac6.jpg

Dngrs, does that appear to be a Pazuzu prototype in the photo? :angel:

I think you would find it humorous to know that Strictly for the Wicked will be coming out again in I believe Michigan for 2010. Yes, they are doing it all over again...

And uh, I haven't checked this out yet, but Raz was interviewed I believe, 20 questions, and the results are posted on this website. On the first page you'll see "20 Questions w/Raz"

http://bthroughz.com/2010/march/index.html

Or alternatively, just go to the questions...
http://bthroughz.com/2010/march/20q.html

As for the present, I'm waiting for the end of April to see if any new facts come to light. That should really put our sleuthing minds to rest. Anyways, tapu, dngrs, Paximus, you 3 have devoted a lot of your time to this case and I appreciate it.

Hey. (It's the tapu.)

Wada, I miss smirking around with you over here. I just realized people were still posting in this thread. How's your son? Mine's 11 now, take note.

Juno, cool screenname. Hey, sort of like tapu!!

Met, interesting perspective. Looking forward to more.

I can't believe J and M haven't been posting all along. How could you hold back??? :)

Well, hope to see you all soon. (But he's still 11, so far.)

tap

I had to hold back. The forum banned my email address so I figured they weren't accepting new people. Damn, did I ever want to post. But reading it was good enough, I'm not the best sleuther if I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to be looking for.

And I've met you tapu, heh.

Dang Met, now that was an insiteful post, puts mine to SHAME! :blushing:

and like Met stated, Dangrs, Pax, Tapu amoung so many others I don't mean to leave out (Heroine, Ziggy, Ericclimbs, Scary) you have kept this thread going and going in so many directions!!

I am a VA gal, familiar with Longwood, Farmville and surrounding areas and I may have a few spooky stories to add to the mix...always wanted to join the conversation...so here it is! No need to go back and catch up on discussions and threads from the past, I have been here all along. :crazy:

:Welcome-12-june:to all the newbies!

Hello everybody. Just a reminder that it is against TOS to discuss pm's in the threads. This is called "inviting" and is not allowed.

The complete TOS's can be found here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks,

Salem

Also - for those of you working on getting your post count up (you need 50) so that you can use other features of the forums - try the Games forum in the Members only threads found near the bottom of the home page. There is a counting game that will help you get your post count up rather quickly.

Interesting that they think people are pretending to be Unholy Apostles when they aren't.

FWIW I published a list of the Unholy Apostles here earlier in the thread including their MySPace URLs. That list was based on searching MySpace for the Unholy Apostle label so it might not be completely accurate, but there weren't that many of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damo
Back