GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FWIW I published a list of the Unholy Apostles here earlier in the thread including their MySPace URLs. That list was based on searching MySpace for the Unholy Apostle label so it might not be completely accurate, but there weren't that many of them.

It's strange people look up to be of that poor status in their lives. :loser: And FWIW, they've added a few new people to their crew. I think they add people, once a month, if I recall correctly. And also, I've read every post in these threads I'm pretty up to date on all that lol.

I wasn't out to put anyone to shame Juno, I just wanted my first post to be a good, informative one. I have plenty more to share, but I suffer from short term memory loss so it's very hard for me to remember what I 'wanted to say' in regards to earlier postings. (And that was a lot).

Thanks for explaining the 'inviting' statement I wasn't too sure what that was about. And I will work on my post count in that section without being too ridiculously spammy. I really like this forum as a whole so far, so many wonderful insightful people in one community, my kind of place ;D

Also FWIW, I can pretty much guarantee Sam was a depressed boy judging by the latest song I've heard from him (which I am not allowed to give out). He speaks of killing himself and his depression. This song is a slower one, no rapping about raping/killing in this one. "I try to change my ways, but nothing helps". "To love someones so ****ing hard for me, constantly on the search, looking for that missing part of me". He also speaks of rejection. "I open my door for death". "I live a broken life that I can't mend". He also speaks of ****ing up anything good that's thrown at him. "I've had my trust broken so many times before". "I don't know how to change my habits, but I wish I could so my life wasn't so tragic". That's all I'm going to say..

I'm not sure exactly if anyone finally realized this, but Sams album was named "I Kill People For Real" by somebody else, I don't know exactly who. So it's safe to say, Sam did not name the album himself. Infact, someone just kept a few of his songs from his Myspace and put the album together themselves when he got locked up. Pretty revealing album name, wouldn't you think?

Sorry about that PM thingy Salem, didnt think that through well enough, wont happen again and thanks for the heads up!:crazy:

It seems likely that Sam suffers from an undiagnosed mental illness.

But the part of this post that interests me is what you are saying here about the person who actually did put out the EP. That is a fairly serious accusation I think you would agree.

And the corollary is that you think Sam is innocent? Please explain.

It seems likely that Sam suffers from an undiagnosed mental illness.

But the part of this post that interests me is what you are saying here about the person who actually did put out the EP. That is a fairly serious accusation I think you would agree.

And the corollary is that you think Sam is innocent? Please explain.

I 100% believe someone else named the EP what it is after the murders. And many other people have told me so, people who knew Sam would say he never actually had an album out so that leads me to believe someone plastered all his songs together on the EP. Not sure who, never bothered to find out either as it's not too important in the investigation.

And no I'm not suggesting Sam is innocent. I won't let my mind drive me to a conclusion until after the trial, but judging by the facts that are available today, it's led me to believe he is the murderer. Is he alone in his atrocious acts? I don't know.

There is also another speculation put out there about him being schizophrenic. I fully believe this because of the noises he heard in the basement. Schizophrenia develops at around Sams age, or becomes a problem then, I learned. I don't think he wanted to kill an innocent cop, what the hell would he want to do that for? The cop has a gun, and is trained in these specific situations, Sam could not be that stupid, I refuse to believe it. The noises though, can be scary enough if you do believe they are coming from an unoccupied part of the house. I'm not sure if the animals were down there the entire time though because I thought that would explain the noises. But I think there's more to that than what we know.

It seems as though you are implying but not saying that whomever named the EP "I Kill People for Real" was involved in the killing. I'm skeptical of this theory unless someone who was actually in Farmville VA on September 15th can be proposed as an accomplice.

Schizophrenia certainly seems plausible however.

If I made it seem like the person who put together the EP was involved in anything I apologize, not what I meant to say.

There is also another speculation put out there about him being schizophrenic. I fully believe this because of the voices he heard in the basement. Schizophrenia develops at around Sams age, or becomes a problem then, I learned. I don't think he wanted to kill an innocent cop, what the hell would he want to do that for? The cop has a gun, and is trained in these specific situations, Sam could not be that stupid, I refuse to believe it. The noises though, can be scary enough if you do believe they are coming from an unoccupied part of the house. I'm not sure if the animals were down there the entire time though because I thought that would explain the noises. But I think there's more to that than what we know.

I'm still of the belief he called the cop back to check the basement to either have the murders blamed on the mystery basement intruder or hoping a single cop showed up so he could kill him and add another tally to his total.
You say you don't think he'd want to kill an innocent cop, yet he had just killed two innocent girls, one of the girls mom's and then two days later the dad. And it's true a cop has a gun and is trained, but we're talking about a guy who had just killed 4 people and it might not be too difficult to take out on unsuspecting single local cop.
I truly think it's one of those two reasons and not that he got spooked by some voices/noises an hour after the cop had just stopped by.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

If I made it seem like the person who put together the EP was involved in anything I apologize, not what I meant to say.

Since you've read all of the threads and know these people, you must also know that Drama and Big Rela (or someone claiming to be them) posted here about this. It seems probable that they are the ones that produced the EP for Sam. I don't have an opinion on whether he really approved that title or the specific collection of songs, but I think he did benefit from this in a certain sense.

I don't see how anyone other than the involved parties could know what really happened there.

Welcome Met and Juno! I haven't checked in here at WS in a week or so and am glad to find some new insights/information. We are mostly in a holding pattern until the next court date but still kicking around ideas and theories. It's a tragically fascinating case to be sure.

Met are you still running with the SKR gang which you said you see on a daily basis? Because it definately sounds like you don't much approve of them anymore.

I'd also like, now that she seems to be confirmed, to thank Sarah for coming on here and sharing the pain she has been through. Everyone here appreciates your insight in helping us to understand and comprehend what happened.

I'd also like, now that she seems to be confirmed, to thank Sarah for coming on here and sharing the pain she has been through. Everyone here appreciates your insight in helping us to understand and comprehend what happened.

Ok Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.
This has happened twice. Can someone tell me what to do to prevent this G.D thing in the future?

Give me a few minutes and I'll conjure up what I was going to say, again

99j72v.jpg

1fi64o.jpg

24fjs6q.jpg

Drama claims to know Sam, irl or online, I'll find out later. Drama has given me wrong information before. He told me earlier today Sam created the EP, then I sent him the letter as proof, Drama confirmed that's Sam's writing and then told me a 'homie' of Sams did it.

And from a friend who's pretty knee deep into wicked **** as I am said (In regards to what Drama is saying..)

*No hes still wrong! A FAN took his myspace songs and SAM did the cover, but the FAN added I Kill People For Real at the bottom of the pic

FEMICIDE+LARGE.jpg

And I know this image has done it's rounds on this forum but I just wanted to bring it up again. She replaced the ragdoll with "Femicide", I find this really disturbing. Why did she choose the heads of one female, one male and an aborted fetus? Maybe there's a representation of Ragdoll somewhere in the photo. But I might have to bleach my eyeballs for 45 min if I stare at this again.

Edit: LOL tapu, just let me get to 50 posts and I won't keep you in the dark then.

And I've met you tapu, heh.

Fill me in...? But maybe somewhere more... oh, you know, where two people can exchange information without others "hearing" it... if you get my drift. :whistle:

Metzgermeister, thanks for the useful information. We had already pretty much concluded that Sam didn't make that cover image because he is known to be a graphic artist and the image was distorted in a way that a trained graphics person wouldn't distort it. I also examined the EXIF information although that was inconclusive.

Drama came here and made a number of posts in which he (purposely or not) let us all know he was behind the IKPFR "EP" through his actions and comments about it.

Nice to have further confirmation.

Personally I wouldn't take anything Drama says too seriously.

It wasn't what he said, it was what he did and what he didn't say.

Why wouldn't you take him seriously? Wasn't he the one that was going to make Sam a ghost? Spooky...

lol

I don't take him seriously because he's contradicted himself on multiple occasions and his facts aren't straight. Very simple.

erfn7s.jpgerfn7s

Razakal tattooed over her "hatchetman" tattoo and I think it has something to do with being classed as a "gang member".

You know us juggalos are being classified as a gang now because of Sam and a couple others?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back