GUILTY - Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To what? Oh, you mean that he'd said a deadline of Dec 3rd? That was just a guess on ArnieM's part, but we do know that that issue was indeed a problem, for both Barnes and the other consultant who had been hired. We do know that DM wanted Barnes fired and that WM did not immediately do as DM wanted.. spoiled kid syndrome.. I think the whole thing was just an accumulation of a bunch of factors, and that it was planned.. and now I think MS knew all about it too, and he's fortunate he wasn't charged with something in *this* trial as well. jmo.

Yes, I was referring to the speculation that:

“I betcha John had informed Dellen he must remove all his stuff because Monday December 3 would be the officially announced opening of the new MRO”.

I’m thinking Mr Barnes would have testified that he said that to DM if he had said it.

On the grand scheme of things, it's better if he is found not guilty. He is already locked up for good, and it's pretty clear that he dispatched Wayne. But it would suck if they took away the inheritance money away and Bosmas/Babcocks got nothing out of him.

On the grand scheme of things, it's better if he is found not guilty. He is already locked up for good, and it's pretty clear that he dispatched Wayne. But it would suck if they took away the inheritance money away and Bosmas/Babcocks got nothing out of him.

No, truth and justice are always the best results.

And, honestly, I don't think the verdict will make that much of a difference to any civil cases. We don't give out huge monetary awards in Canada like they do in the US.

And wasn’t LB in between CN and LW also? It seemed DM needed a lot of validation.
I think they will still get some money. The properties he transferred to his mother for $1 I believe is being looked into and it was quite a few properties worth a lot of money. I just hate to think of him having anything that could in anyway make his life better in prison.

No, truth and justice are always the best results.

And, honestly, I don't think the verdict will make that much of a difference to any civil cases. We don't give out huge monetary awards in Canada like they do in the US.

In this best of all possible worlds, it is....
Bosmas should get at least the income replacement, wouldn't that be reasonable?

I think we would all like to see the families get some kind of financial compensation, however, that doesn't mean you can boil this down to a decision purely about money. It is far more complex than that, which I am sure is apparent to all those involved. After all, Linda Babcock sat in the courtroom to support justice for Wayne Millard.

And BTW, the strangest comment from Millard was that after finding the body, he went to do something in his room for about ten minutes. Did he feel the need to rub one out or something?

I *think* he's trying to come off as he needed to go to his room because he was panicked, freaked out, or upset, but it just comes off as weird IMO.

I think we would all like to see the families get some kind of financial compensation, however, that doesn't mean you can boil this down to a decision purely about money. It is far more complex than that, which I am sure is apparent to all those involved. After all, Linda Babcock sat in the courtroom to support justice for Wayne Millard.
I do believe DM murdered his father. There are so many things that are so much of a coincidence that the gun DM bought was used allegedly by Wayne to kill himself.
It is beyond my imagination how anyone could murder their own parent. Everything about all the trials just beyond my imagination how anyone could do what he did.

I do believe DM murdered his father. There are so many things that are so much of a coincidence that the gun DM bought was used allegedly by Wayne to kill himself.
It is beyond my imagination how anyone could murder their own parent. Everything about all the trials just beyond my imagination how anyone could do what he did.

Because he is clearly mentally ill but too egotistical or suffering anosognosia to admit he's sick.

Sharlene is left to support her child as a single parent with one income. She may have the house and got other money from fundraisers but Tim s daughter was very small and unless she remarries she will be left to support and raise the daughter alone.
Tim had a good job so that is a huge financial loss.
It makes you feel sick when you think the DM had so much money left to him by grandfather and then father wanted to make sure he was looked after, yet DM did not care that a little girl would be left without her father. It makes me sick.

Yes, I was referring to the speculation that:

“I betcha John had informed Dellen he must remove all his stuff because Monday December 3 would be the officially announced opening of the new MRO”.

I’m thinking Mr Barnes would have testified that he said that to DM if he had said it.

IMO, It would've been pretty hurtful to DM if WM sided with Barnes on this matter, rather than siding with his son.

Sharlene is left to support her child as a single parent with one income. She may have the house and got other money from fundraisers but Tim s daughter was very small and unless she remarries she will be left to support and raise the daughter alone.
Tim had a good job so that is a huge financial loss.
It makes you feel sick when you think the ******* DM had so much money left to him by grandfather and then father wanted to make sure he was looked after, yet DM did not care that a little girl would be left without her father. It makes me sick.
However, my thoughts are just that TB likely had life insurance <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members