GUILTY - Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM was at the scene too, and not called, and according to ABro, JS was also at the scene. The housekeeper too....... who else don't we know about?
A little off topic, but when news broke about this murder was it not said that Millard, JS and his mom were out at the theatre and came home to find the body? I'm certain I remember something like that.

A little off topic, but when news broke about this murder was it not said that Millard, JS and his mom were out at the theatre and came home to find the body? I'm certain I remember something like that.
I personally don't recall that. My memory serves that DM found the body and then MB and JS showed up.

I would like to know, when she and DM did solve their engagement? Years ago, I knew. Now it's gone.
I would like to know not only when the engagement split up, but when was he even engaged to this person, because it seems from trials that he was going out with CN, LB, and this EG person, let alone interludes with LW, and whoever else. Don't see when he was engaged to JS unless it was for show only?

I interpreted it as the sight of his father was upsetting/shocking so he had to leave the room for a minute ("And I walked into the room and uh, I saw blood on the pillow (pause) and uh, uh for a moment I had to leave the room").

I agree with MistyWaters post yesterday (quoted below) that in a situation where the person is very obviously dead, it doesn't seem that weird to not call 911 immediately because you know there is nothing that can be done. So maybe DM, and then MB when she got there, just wanted to spend some time with WM (to say their goodbyes, etc.) before calling 911 and having his body taken away. I don't think that would be that unusual, IMO. If they had had some time to process things that could also account for DM not seeming very emotional when first responders and LE arrived?

One thing that I question in this scenario, though, is had they really been taking the time (say, "more than five minutes but less than ten") to be with the body and say their goodbyes, don't you think they would have gotten close and touched him and probably noticed that there was a bloody hole where his eye should have been? But maybe not as I guess it was kind of hidden in the pillow? I'm also unsure (it wasn't 100% clear to me in the tweets) about their initial discussions with the paramedics and LE - It seems like they brought up the alcoholism right away with the paramedic, and presumably at that time were they thinking the death was due to "natural causes"...so did they only start talking about the depression, etc. once LE told them a gun had been found? Or were they planting the suicide idea from the beginning?
If you're a layman, how do you know for SURE by looking, that someone you found, who you didn't expect to be dead, who you'd only see a few hours earlier, is actually dead? Supposedly the eye was hidden.. the call was 'reportedly' called in as a 'cardiac arrest'.. if you didn't touch the body to know it was already different and cold, then wouldn't you want to HURRY to make that call just in case there was a thread of a chance he could still be saved? This is supposedly your dad who you loved (perhaps almost as much as himself?? haha)
For the initial 'narrative' to have included WM's historic alcoholism, (as evidenced by the paramedic's assumption that WM's throat exploded as it does with some cases of alcoholism), we can assume that DM and possibly MB were promoting the alcoholism factor, but why do that on its own, without accompanying depression, otherwise, what was DM prompting the cause to be? Unless he just assumed that it was obvious right off the bat that the man had shot himself, and then out of the blue the paramedic starts going on about throats exploding, to explain the blood? What a whacked SNAFU!

I would like to know not only when the engagement split up, but when was he even engaged to this person, because it seems from trials that he was going out with CN, LB, and this EG person, let alone interludes with LW, and whoever else. Don't see when he was engaged to JS unless it was for show only?

I think it was mostly prior to 2011 and dragged on into 2012. He and she looked at property with a realtor in 2011.

There is some info about this in ABro's book, Dark Ambition. It says they bought a house together in 2010 then got engaged in spring of 2011 but split up soon after when JS found out he was cheating on her with CN.

You might be remembering this discussion Andreww

1. Grey-StWell-Known Member

If CN was totally innocent of knowledge of DMs crimes, imagine how strange it would have been for his mother to call out of the blue to come and wipe down prints, remove stuff from his house, receive letters clandestinely through a lawyer and have a rich boyfriend blatantly requesting perjury. Would a normal person just think, "well okay"? Would these people even make these requests of an obliviously innocent person? Why was CN called over by Rabbit this time? The last time somebody died she called JS to the scene.
    I can't remember who called who, and I think when WM died MB and JS were out to dinner together, but in any sense, yes. They are all guilty as sin and there's no way around it, imo. Except apparently, in the eyes of LE.

Grey-St, Feb 18, 2018Report
    #1499LikeReply

If you're a layman, how do you know for SURE by looking, that someone you found, who you didn't expect to be dead, who you'd only see a few hours earlier, is actually dead? Supposedly the eye was hidden.. the call was 'reportedly' called in as a 'cardiac arrest'.. if you didn't touch the body to know it was already different and cold, then wouldn't you want to HURRY to make that call just in case there was a thread of a chance he could still be saved? This is supposedly your dad who you loved (perhaps almost as much as himself?? haha)
For the initial 'narrative' to have included WM's historic alcoholism, (as evidenced by the paramedic's assumption that WM's throat exploded as it does with some cases of alcoholism), we can assume that DM and possibly MB were promoting the alcoholism factor, but why do that on its own, without accompanying depression, otherwise, what was DM prompting the cause to be? Unless he just assumed that it was obvious right off the bat that the man had shot himself, and then out of the blue the paramedic starts going on about throats exploding, to explain the blood? What a whacked SNAFU!
If it was me , I would be hysterical if I thought someone might be dead and especially a family member and I would call 911 immediately in case they could live.
I worked in healthcare and I went to some clients homes and some were palliative and they were young and one did die when I was at the home.
I became unglued and called my agency and then they told me what to do. The dr. had to come to pronounce the person was deceased.

It took me many days to get over it and calm down I was shaken up.

If it was me , I would be hysterical if I thought someone might be dead and especially a family member and I would call 911 immediately in case they could live.
I worked in healthcare and I went to some clients homes and some were palliative and they were young and one did die when I was at the home.
I became unglued and called my agency and then they told me what to do. The dr. had to come to pronounce the person was deceased.

It took me many days to get over it and calm down I was shaken up.
To me, that would be like a more 'normal' response. And especially if it was your loved one. Even if you *thought* the person was for sure dead, if it's your loved one, wouldn't you want to have a pro come and do whatever to determine for SURE? People can argue with me all they like, but I stand by my feeling that DM's response was just not normal in any way, starting with not calling 911.

I think it would be safe to say his other eye was open, he was stiff, he had turned blue and DM saw blood. When my cats bring me critters I look to see if their eyes are open or closed. I look for bite marks... I don't think DM loved his dad by then. When I see something dead, I scream and don't want to be near it.

My MIL died recently and neither of her sons wanted to see her dead body.

To me the reason Millard did not want to call 911 as he knew the call would be recorded and he wasn't sure he could pull it off. The plan was actually for the housekeeper to find the body, but when that didn't pan out it seems like he may have called AM to go check up on his dad. When he couldn't make it, he was out of options, but he left the 911 call to his Mother.

As for bringing up the alcoholism, I think that happened pretty quickly as the bullet hole and gun had not yet been discovered. The paramedic says that alcoholism can sometimes cause bleeding. Obviously Millard is already setting up the depression/alcoholism scenario in anticipation of the soon to be discovered gunshot wound.
That was exactly my guess as well - he didn't want a recorded call parsed for any bad acting.

To me, that would be like a more 'normal' response. And especially if it was your loved one. Even if you *thought* the person was for sure dead, if it's your loved one, wouldn't you want to have a pro come and do whatever to determine for SURE? People can argue with me all they like, but I stand by my feeling that DM's response was just not normal in any way, starting with not calling 911.
I think the specific question of immediately calling 911 for a person that has been deceased for 12 hours depends on your level of shock, desperation, connection to the reality of the situation etc. A person who has been dead for 12 hours will not appear to be a person who can be revived, and unless the reality of the situation is extremely difficult to comprehend and accept, I think most would recognize that recussitation efforts would be futile. In those cases, I can see prioritizing not wanting to be mentally or physically alone, and reaching out to somebody close to come, before I initiated the necessary procedures with authorities.

My speculation ...... after 1.5 years the Millard MRO finally receives Transport Canada certification dated November 1 st..... as we know for many months hangar managers had been asking Dellen to remove his toys and junk from the hangar ...... and we know he did not ..... and we know there was some friction between DM and the hangar managers .

Dellen said he last spoke to his dad during the November 28 business meeting with hangar managers .... (during police interview) he said he wanted his dad to fire Manager (John Barnes) .... I betcha John had informed Dellen he must remove all his stuff because Monday December 3 would be the officially announced opening of the new MRO

Wayne told Dellen "maybe later" they could get rid of Mr Barnes ..... not fast enough for Dellen so he decided to get rid of Wayne instead .... and "conveniently" spent November 29 "cleaning the hangar" (forming an alibi)

Whether my speculation has merit or not we know Dellen got to do what he wanted with the hangar , got to fire all the managers and staff December 3 , and got to administer the Millard hangar and funds from then on .

Wouldn’t Mr Barnes have testified to that, if that was the case?

Sleuthing around in from the hot sun. Replayed this video from 2013. At the 2:50 min mark, lawyer talks about DM's finances and confirms he had no financial issues.

Money was not a motive IMO, control and fun and games was.

How bizarre that reporter over the lawyer’s left shoulder has that constant smile on his face.

Right! He began “seeing” (having sex with) Noudga in Feb 2011 at Laura’s birthday party. This other one, EG, claims to have dated him for 4 years, from 2007 to 2011. But he was engaged to JS during that time too?

Wouldn’t Mr Barnes have testified to that, if that was the case?
To what? Oh, you mean that he'd said a deadline of Dec 3rd? That was just a guess on ArnieM's part, but we do know that that issue was indeed a problem, for both Barnes and the other consultant who had been hired. We do know that DM wanted Barnes fired and that WM did not immediately do as DM wanted.. spoiled kid syndrome.. I think the whole thing was just an accumulation of a bunch of factors, and that it was planned.. and now I think MS knew all about it too, and he's fortunate he wasn't charged with something in *this* trial as well. jmo.

Right! He began “seeing” (having sex with) Noudga in Feb 2011 at Laura’s birthday party. This other one, EG, claims to have dated him for 4 years, from 2007 to 2011. But he was engaged to JS during that time too?
Crazy!

There is some info about this in ABro's book, Dark Ambition. It says they bought a house together in 2010 then got engaged in spring of 2011 but split up soon after when JS found out he was cheating on her with CN.
So where do the others fit in around the same time frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13