Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one should be upset about a scholarship. As for the flowers, they have been donated, at least that's the 'rumour'. :)

No one should be upset about a scholarship. As for the flowers, they have been donated, at least that's the 'rumour'. :)

Some flowers were donated yes. The same company that donated to Amber Dubois and Chelsea King have donated 85 bunches of flowers and the flower shop has agreed to do it labor free. From there on it is all a mess and I think some people need to be careful in there actons.

I COMPLETELY missed that her remains were found. I really need to quit my job, it is seriously cutting into my sleuthing time. I hope to see some arrests soon.

I've never ventured onto the Justice for Hailey page. May have to check it out. The HD Updates & Discussions page is horrible. The guy who runs it creeps me out. :-/

Btw, Wreck em' Tech! (My husband is an Alumni) he's from Lbk area. :)

Actually, I lied yesterday about which FB page I was reading. I have entirely too many Hailey pages to keep track. There is some info on Justice for Hailey Dunn, but the real story about Hailey Dunn Updates and Discussion is found on Waiting for Justice for Our Girl H.D. Another one I like is the Tombstone Gang. On those 3 you can say what you want and not be blocked. A lot of locals post on all of them. The red herrings are being thrown out by HDU&D and they are being debunked on WFJFOGHD.

Actually, I lied yesterday about which FB page I was reading. I have entirely too many Hailey pages to keep track. There is some info on Justice for Hailey Dunn, but the real story about Hailey Dunn Updates and Discussion is found on Waiting for Justice for Our Girl H.D. Another one I like is the Tombstone Gang. On those 3 you can say what you want and not be blocked. A lot of locals post on all of them. The red herrings are being thrown out by HDU&D and they are being debunked on WFJFOGHD.

I loved the memorial page that the admin of Tombstone Gang did last weekend and also the event page. Was very very moving.

I hope that this is not a violation of anything and I'm sorry because I'm sure they have been posted previously, but would someone mind to link me to these pages?

Some flowers were donated yes. The same company that donated to Amber Dubois and Chelsea King have donated 85 bunches of flowers and the flower shop has agreed to do it labor free. From there on it is all a mess and I think some people need to be careful in there actons.

It is sad that there are people who will use multiple personas on FB and disrespect Hailey by doing so.

If a flower company donates 85 boquets of flowers for the services, then why are people being asked to buy more flowers and to donate $ to the flower company? I am confused by that whole thing.

If a flower company donates 85 boquets of flowers for the services, then why are people being asked to buy more flowers and to donate $ to the flower company? I am confused by that whole thing.

No there bunches not actual bouquets. The post on that page should never have been put up and has since been taken down for various reasons.

I hope that this is not a violation of anything and I'm sorry because I'm sure they have been posted previously, but would someone mind to link me to these pages?

google is your friend but be warned there are some mean, mean people posting on the WFJFOGHD site.

No there bunches not actual bouquets. The post on that page should never have been put up and has since been taken down for various reasons.

85 to be exact ... why shouldn't the post have been put up, and why was it taken down?

Too much going on haven't been able to keep up with the pages, but I did see that post about the floral donation.

It was my understanding that the company in San Diego only donated the flowers themselves. The donation money would be used to pay for floral vases/containers, ribbon, etc. If any money remained, it would be sent to the scholarship fund.

The flower donation was recent, I think there was only one floral order which had been placed at that time (last week). IMO, CM solicited the San Diego donation to ensure there would be plenty of flowers at the memorial. There seems to be more public interest in donating to the scholarship fund, with good reason. There have been several money debaucles throughout this case, IYKWIM.

google is your friend but be warned there are some mean, mean people posting on the WFJFOGHD site.

That's a matter of opinion :) I find HDUD far worse and with good reason. One thing to remember many of those on WFJOGHD have personal experience of people involved in all this and are fed up of things and simply want all the truth to come out. I think its only fair to mention that practically everything that's been done for Hailey since her disappearance was done by members of that page. I am proud of many people on that page for all that they did in the time Hailey was missing whether it be the searchers, people who hung fliers, people who have bought fliers, bought or crafted merchandise to be given out as Hailey awareness items, people who did events to raise money for Hailey, who bought banners for Hailey to be displayed at the travelling circus, who maintained the website for a while or who have really been there for Clint and Connie and earlier for Billie also. People who donated furniture for Clint,Naomi and baby C and someone who donated a van so Billie could go and search (should have been given to Clint). I believe, with good reason that with people working on there together some things have come out that have made things "clearer" about some things. Billie herself was posting on there for quite some time and Shawn has a few times which was enlightening. So has Haileys grandma and other members of Haileys family.

It was my understanding that the company in San Diego only donated the flowers themselves. The donation money would be used to pay for floral vases/containers, ribbon, etc. If any money remained, it would be sent to the scholarship fund.

The flower donation was recent, I think there was only one floral order which had been placed at that time (last week). IMO, CM solicited the San Diego donation to ensure there would be plenty of flowers at the memorial. There seems to be more public interest in donating to the scholarship fund, with good reason. There have been several money debaucles throughout this case, IYKWIM.

Lets just say that post wasn't as it seemed.

I know I speak for zillions when I say I check here at least 5 times every day to see when and who will be finally under arrest for this sweet child's murder. I pray the evidence will be strong and above challenge as to who her murders were.
I am naive as to all of the biases prefer. Don't like the young boyfriend. Also question the family values.
Feel Hailey was caught up in a horrendous family situation. i am praying that in spite of what we have seen from her local LE that they will be able to to finally make her murder(s) confess.
That's what I want. A confession.

This was one of the 5 cases that got me interested in missing people. I just found out she was found dead and I feel like crying. :( I really want her killer to be found and have her death prevent more.

:welcome: thisismyusername. We can use all the sleuths we can get, so many missing :(

At least Hailey is no longer missing, she can be laid to rest and her loved ones can mourn the loss, LE can investigate a murder rather than a mystery.

Hoping someday for justice for Hailey

So quiet on the surface, I hope there is frantic activity going on behind the scenes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn