Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH I SEE a hatfield !! Hiyas Hatfield, I have McCoy true blood that runs through my veins...and had a close Hatfield friend in HS as well!

I see there is a lot of chatter recently about her case and I really hope an arrest is coming. I hope two arrests are coming.

OH I SEE a hatfield !! Hiyas Hatfield, I have McCoy true blood that runs through my veins...and had a close Hatfield friend in HS as well!

I see there is a lot of chatter recently about her case and I really hope an arrest is coming. I hope two arrests are coming.

Hello. Nice to meet a real blood relative of the Mccoys. I don't have any relatives but was fascinated with the recent Documentary shown on I think the History Channel about the Hatfield + Mccoys. It was a GREAT 3 part series and it really explained exactly how the feud started and how it got so out of control. If you get a chance to watch that mini-series documentary, it is well worth your time.

There was even a relationship between a girl and guy from the 2 families that was a sad part of the story. Not all of them hated each other. There was quite a few times that certain members tried to end the feud.

Hello. Nice to meet a real blood relative of the Mccoys. I don't have any relatives but was fascinated with the recent Documentary shown on I think the History Channel about the Hatfield + Mccoys. It was a GREAT 3 part series and it really explained exactly how the feud started and how it got so out of control. If you get a chance to watch that mini-series documentary, it is well worth your time.

There was even a relationship between a girl and guy from the 2 families that was a sad part of the story. Not all of them hated each other. There was quite a few times that certain members tried to end the feud.

I actually used the Hatfields and McCoys as the basis of a paper in my family counseling class, so if you guys ever need a mediator...wink wink. lol

Did this recent breakup happen shortly after the news of Hailey being found?

If it did, that would raise some eyebrows because remember in the very beginning that she "faked" breaking up with him shortly after Hailey was reported missing when the HEAT was turned up.
This to me would show a pattern that when the HEAT goes up, she decides to distance herself. Just circumstantial, but very important if so.

IMO
I agree with other posts at the beginning of this thread that SA actions with the leaving work and coveralls has always stood out as the main thing that has bothered me in this case. And remember they both visited the "drug store" or another place to get needed "medicine". I have always wondered that maybe there was 1 primary person involved with a second person that has the knowledge but chose to look the other way. And we know that charges could be brought on secondary people due to hiding evidence or just basic collusion after the fact, so IMO there now is really 2 people that have possible valid charges pending. In this case, maybe a deal could be made from 2nd person to at least close up this case. Would hate to see someone get a good deal, but also we need this case prosecuted and maybe a deal is needed.

I cant believe this case has taken so long for anyone to be held accountable. I know it is hard without the needed evidence. The FBI needs to turn up the heat and close this. I am praying.

They supposedly broke up in April 2012 but were seen together after that so who knows.

Ya, but they shouldn't be players. By inserting themselves as such they potentially compromise the case.

I agree that it is wise not to say anything that could be twisted in court to diminish your credibility but I think that if you're able to potentially compromise the case or are likely to be called to testify in court proceedings it already makes you a player whether you choose to lay low or not. It's not the talking that makes you a player imo, it's your connection to the case that makes your words or the lack of them relevant.

I just unapproved a whole bunch of posts stating they believe BD was involved in Hailey's death. We've warned over and over that it is a management decision to leave BD out of this type of discussion. From this point forward, expect time oust for posts implicating BD of Hailey's death.

To my knowledge, when they lived in the Austin area, BD kept a job and had to pay all of the bills with no help from SA, who had no job, (any time he was hired he didn't last more than a few days), and no other place to live. It took several weeks to get rid of him because he had no $, no vehicle and no place to stay. I have no clue how he made it back to Dunn.

I don't know if there were any reunions after April 2012, but at the the time when Hailey was finally found there was no breaking up to do...he was history already. And good riddance!

MOO (I did not personally witness this but the person who told me has been a very accurate source thru out this entire ordeal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checking in, was hoping to see that an arrest had been made. :waiting:

No real news locally but the drama on FB has turned into a full blown soap opera in the last 24 hours. Many red herrings being thrown around like crazy. And oh my Lord at the fighting over the scholarship being set up in Hailey's name. It's actually very sad.

No real news locally but the drama on FB has turned into a full blown soap opera in the last 24 hours. Many red herrings being thrown around like crazy. And oh my Lord at the fighting over the scholarship being set up in Hailey's name. It's actually very sad.

I think the scholarship is a good thing. I really don't get why anyone would object to that.

which HD fb page are you reading?

which HD fb page are you reading?

Justice for Hailey is where I was reading. They gave out the info for the scholarship then the insane clown posse started accusing the school of a scam. Read on one of the pages that people are donating to the scholarship fund but only one person has sent money for flowers. I love scholarship funds. Flowers die but a scholarship helps future generations for years to come. My aunt and uncle died about 40 years ago and our family set up a scholarship fund at Texas Tech. When I went to Tech 15 years later, I felt so proud seeing their names in the scholarships.

On a side note, some interesting things have come to light about the people who run Hailey Dunn Updates and Discussion on the JFH page. They are not the friends that they say they are.

Justice for Hailey is where I was reading. They gave out the info for the scholarship then the insane clown posse started accusing the school of a scam. Read on one of the pages that people are donating to the scholarship fund but only one person has sent money for flowers. I love scholarship funds. Flowers die but a scholarship helps future generations for years to come. My aunt and uncle died about 40 years ago and our family set up a scholarship fund at Texas Tech. When I went to Tech 15 years later, I felt so proud seeing their names in the scholarships.

On a side note, some interesting things have come to light about the people who run Hailey Dunn Updates and Discussion on the JFH page. They are not the friends that they say they are.

I've never ventured onto the Justice for Hailey page. May have to check it out. The HD Updates & Discussions page is horrible. The guy who runs it creeps me out. :-/

Btw, Wreck em' Tech! (My husband is an Alumni) he's from Lbk area. :)

Oh my that doesn't sound good, more drama when everyone should just be getting along and support each other! OMG a girl's life has been lost and people should be kind to 1 another at a time like this, not talking and flinging BS around the internet. Disgusted to hear this :( But I guess somethings will NEVER change :(

Who else is going through any of these emotions again? :banghead:,:please:,:stormingmad:,:sick:,:maddening:,:(,:eek:,:ohwow:,:dunno:,:pullhair:,:sigh:,:gasp:,:trainwreck:

Who else is going through any of these emotions again? :banghead:,:please:,:stormingmad:,:sick:,:maddening:,:(,:eek:,:ohwow:,:dunno:,:pullhair:,:sigh:,:gasp:,:trainwreck:

You must mean me.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

That was quite funny he was well and truly busted.

I also think they need to stop accusing people of scams or something may come out that they wont like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree