Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A public memorial has been scheduled for those wishing to honor the memory of Hailey Dunn before she is laid to rest.

The public has been invited to pay their respects Sunday, May 19 at 3pm at the Colorado City Middle School. The service will be held at the gymnasium in the area known as "The Pit."

This will be the last chance for the public to pay their respects before Hailey is laid to rest, as the family will have a private service for her burial.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=592362

Is it just me, or does it sound like Hailey's remains have been released? Did I miss that announcement from LE?

:seeya: Hello Everyone !

I was checking for updates and I see no one has been arrested :jail::jail: ... YET ...

But I do see there will be a Memorial for Hailey:

A public memorial has been scheduled for those wishing to honor the memory of Hailey Dunn before she is laid to rest.

The public has been invited to pay their respects Sunday, May 19 at 3pm at the Colorado City Middle School.

:please: for Justice for Hailey !!!

:seeya: Hello Everyone !

I was checking for updates and I see no one has been arrested :jail::jail: ... YET ...

But I do see there will be a Memorial for Hailey:

The public has been invited to pay their respects Sunday, May 19 at 3pm at the Colorado City Middle School.

:please: for Justice for Hailey !!!

I personally will be pleased once the Memorial has taken place and hopefully with no problems.

Also I think SG did an amazing job on the website after HFH didn't update it since last year.

Why would there be problems?

For starters some of Haileys family have made there feelings very clear this week on who they think is responsible to what happened to Hailey. I know that some other family members share that opinion. I cant see Billie being that happy at what they have said and I hope they haven't been put on the banned list. Also some Billie support pages have been causing a lot of trouble the last week or so which has stirred people up. Sunday should be about Hailey only and people need to put there feelings aside for one day.

I personally will be pleased once the Memorial has taken place and hopefully with no problems.

Also I think SG did an amazing job on the website after HFH didn't update it since last year.

:seeya: I hope the Memorial has NO problems ... BUT taking into consideration all the ... :drama: ...

Question : Will the Memorial be live-streamed ? I am sure the media will be there but I was wondering IF it will be shown live ...

:please::please::please: Justice for Hailey !

Don't post much but always checking in and catching up with Hailey. Thank you all for your insightful posts. Now time for justice.... can't come soon enough!!

:seeya: I hope the Memorial has NO problems ... BUT taking into consideration all the ... :drama: ...

Question : Will the Memorial be live-streamed ? I am sure the media will be there but I was wondering IF it will be shown live ...

:please::please::please: Justice for Hailey !

I know its being filmed but I don't think it will be live. Would be good if it was though.

For starters some of Haileys family have made there feelings very clear this week on who they think is responsible to what happened to Hailey. I know that some other family members share that opinion. I cant see Billie being that happy at what they have said and I hope they haven't been put on the banned list. Also some Billie support pages have been causing a lot of trouble the last week or so which has stirred people up. Sunday should be about Hailey only and people need to put there feelings aside for one day.

I am personally hoping that this is the reason no arrests have been made. I think even LE want this memorial to be about Hailey which it wouldn't be if there was already an arrest. I personally think all hell will break loose right after the memorial. When my ex husband died, I went to the funeral for my daughters. The funeral went fine but when his mistresses started freaking out at the graveside service, his fiancee and my daughters lost it. Thank God for all the bikers who held all these women at bay. I had never seen such a circus.

What's that saying? Loose lips sink ships? Yea, someone will talk.

Well, this week we are watching justice finally coming to pass in another case. This should give us hope that in Hailey's case as well, the wheels may turn slowly but justice will come.

Praying for Hailey and for justice this morning! Each day that passes I become more and more concerned that LE does not have enough to make an arrest or arrests.

I do think it is wonderful that they are having a public memorial, Hailey captured so many hearts. :beats:

Praying for Hailey and for justice this morning! Each day that passes I become more and more concerned that LE does not have enough to make an arrest or arrests.

I do think it is wonderful that they are having a public memorial, Hailey captured so many hearts. :beats:

I think LE has enough for an arrest, but they want to make sure it's an airtight case ....or they are still collecting info to arrest more than one person. IMO

Sad. Was hoping for news of arrest or something, anything which indicates LE are close to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper