Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't Billie and Shawn a little old to take photos of themselves dressed as their fav band complete with masks...

I think when the fold up couch was moved her body was inside it. That's just my opinion but it really bothered me; the pictures were on the front page news, a cop car out front and the truck loaded up with a fold up couch. I think that HD was inside that Couch. It's always bothered me terribly. I'm not sure..either about why her earrings were found at her fathers home on the floor indicating a possible struggle there in His home, maybe with his new wife? There are so many elements to this crime, two homes two sets of families, and thus chaos has and did ensue. IMO

01/07/2011 - No couch in truck.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr... Dunn -TX-/10711house2.jpg.html?sort=6&o=817

I think the date of the picture with the couch is 01/11/2011. There is no way Hailey's body was in the couch, MOO.

5399563788_f8d07659e6_o.jpg

Remember this press conference?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYS3wOaQvXs"]Press Conference | Hailey Dunn Vigil Aug. 27, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, but share your observations please because I never did quite get this whole thing about "LE withdrew their offer" business...I never quite got the significance of what they were trying to say or imply.

One thing I will say is that I think the searchers were treated disgustingly by some people and I don't believe some peoples actions were really in Haileys best interests. Just my opinion.

Yes, but share your observations please because I never did quite get this whole thing about "LE withdrew their offer" business...I never quite got the significance of what they were trying to say or imply.

Honestly, I came across it while looking for that picture of the couch in Shawn's truck. Wondered if anyone had a different insight, now that Hailey has been found.

Your understanding of the 'offer' LE made and then withdrew, is the same as mine ...

What in the world would the DA's office have to offer her and then renig? dont get it, and that press conference (if that is what it was called) made me think the cops and DA know who is involved and they werent going to share info w/the family because they dont want it leaked. IMO

What in the world would the DA's office have to offer her and then renig? dont get it, and that press conference (if that is what it was called) made me think the cops and DA know who is involved and they werent going to share info w/the family because they dont want it leaked. IMO

Especially if they believe a member of the family could be involved JMO

About the masks. Shawn and Billie are into a group called Mushroomhead and the singers wear masks. Billie was recently photographed with one of them so it is possible that they got into the masks because of that and not simply because they like killers. However the photos with Billie and the singer I thought bearing everything in mind that they were totally inappropriate.

Just jumping off this post. I wonder if there were photos discovered of the two of them in role-play with him wearing his mask? I wonder if any of the deviant images were of them in bondage and sadistic behavior? By them I mean, SA and BD. I suppose there could be other participants as well in this scenario. The bestiality is gross but I don't see it linking to Hailey. If the other perverted stuff involves rape fantasy, then I'd say that it would link to possible motive. JMO

HFH Facebook page is reaching out to Clint on behalf of his sister, asking him to contact her. Poor Clint, I hope he's with someone who comforts him. and not alone.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494?fref=ts

Clints mom knows where he is. I don't know maybe its on behalf of his sister or maybe on behalf of someone else. HDUD has also shared the message. Not sure why they think Clint would go to a BD supporters page. He was supposedly told a long while ago that Hailey was dead but having it confirmed and the dreadful place where she was put and the condition she was found it would be enough to make you go crazy and then of course theres other things.

Hailey Dunn memorial planned May 19

From Wire Reports

Posted May 6, 2013 at 1:52 p.m., updated May 6, 2013 at 5:07 p.m.
Abilene Reporter News- Abilene, TX

COLORADO CITY — A memorial for Hailey Dunn has been set for 3 p.m. May 19 at the Colorado Middle School gym.

Snipped:

The memorial service is open to friends, family and anyone who wants to celebrate Hailey’s life.

Read more:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2013/may/06/update-memorial-hailey-dunn-set-later-month/

I pray Hailey gets some sort of Justice someday soon.

If LE told BD on Friday that the remains belonged to Hayley and that she was murdered. They must have found evidence at that crime scene to confirm it as a homicide, especially after so much time.
Reminds me of poor Hailey and the duct tape.
RIP Hailey!

Of course it is a homicide, kids don't just dissappear and end up dead in the middle of no where on their own.

I pray Hailey gets some sort of Justice someday soon.

If LE told BD on Friday that the remains belonged to Hayley and that she was murdered. They must have found evidence at that crime scene to confirm it as a homicide, especially after so much time.
Reminds me of poor Hailey and the duct tape.
RIP Hailey!

To be honest if her body was found in the middle of nowhere I think its obvious she didn't get there of her own accord:(

Also it was Caylee with the duct tape not Hailey.

Hailey Dunn memorial planned May 19

From Wire Reports

Posted May 6, 2013 at 1:52 p.m., updated May 6, 2013 at 5:07 p.m.
Abilene Reporter News- Abilene, TX

COLORADO CITY — A memorial for Hailey Dunn has been set for 3 p.m. May 19 at the Colorado Middle School gym.

Snipped:

The memorial service is open to friends, family and anyone who wants to celebrate Hailey’s life.

Read more:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2013/may/06/update-memorial-hailey-dunn-set-later-month/

Yes - many of us saw the drama unfold about that yesterday. Personally I found it all disgusting and certainly not all about Hailey. I am just thankful that the lovely JL is involved with it all .

I never saw this. WTH? Who are those people? Made LE an "offer" to bring Hailey home? What the heck are they talking about? Someone fill me in. WOW

From left to right Billie Dunn Carrie McGonigle and two searchers HJ and GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member