Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the picture, I knew it was not something I would even venture to look at. To think, back in the day KISS was so way out there.

Yes, for those who didn't understand that KISS was GlamRock, that is true. Even the SS in their name was rumored to suggest they were Nazis; people believed Gene Simmons was in cahoots with the Devil, for a couple.

As with most high profile and very successful bands - they had a gimmick and it worked. They also wrote some rockin' good music :)

Yes, I take responsibility for inducing nightmares, even tho' it was not my intention.

Mushroomhead, IMO, is what is called "Death Metal." The term is not meant to incite you! It is a socially accepted, real identifying term in modern, um, music. The fact that MHead is associated with the SAW movie series sinches that fact (haven't seen SAW movies, don' wanna).

IMO - MHead kinda sounds like old Alice Cooper in his "Billion Dollar Babies" era (listen at your own risk), mingled in with some Metallica.

MHead's "attire" is scary. I liked it back in the day with KISS and KISS Army. What kind of person? Well, I don't know any. I can safely say, though, that people who are into the SAW movie series would be in to that kind of music. I'm going to leave my "armchair psychologist" over there in the corner though; I'm sittin' on the couch :)

I def don't listen to Mushroom Head, but I don't think it's anything like Alice Cooper or Metallica. It's more in the lines of Insane Clown Posse. jmo

A Big Spring man who found teen Hailey Dunn’s remains won’t be able to collect a more than $10,000 reward once offered in Colorado City – unless plans change.

Curtis Lloyd, however, could still garner an up to $15,000 FBI reward, although no one – including himself – appears ready to talk about if it already has or will ever become a reality.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/man-who-fo...rd/-/14769632/20064154/-/bt5np7z/-/index.html

And to top it all off, he is being treated like dirt by certain family members. If you ask me, that speaks volumes about their character. No thank you's just mud slinging in his direction. I am disgusted by how they are treating this man!

And to top it all off, he is being treated like dirt by certain family members. If you ask me, that speaks volumes about their character. No thank you's just mud slinging in his direction. I am disgusted by how they are treating this man!

Honestly, did you think they were going to treat him any different? They are selfish, and classless. What's the saying, product of their raising? ;)

Honestly, did you think they were going to treat him any different? They are selfish, and classless. What's the saying, product of their raising? ;)

I know that I shouldn't be surprised, but I am so mad right now at some of the "stuff" I'm reading on FB. If it wasn't for this man, that little girl would still be out there lying in the dirt! He speaks the truth about what he saw, then he's threatened and now being smeared. It's disgusting!

Ah they did eventually thank him the other day. Well sort of. He has been treated far better by people unknown to Hailey than by her family. One thing I do want to say when you say family members Clints side of the family haven't been involved in the mess that others have. I was quite upset at how Haileys cousin was talked to tonight ;(

I know that I shouldn't be surprised, but I am so mad right now at some of the "stuff" I'm reading on FB. If it wasn't for this man, that little girl would still be out there lying in the dirt! He speaks the truth about what he saw, then he's threatened and now being smeared. It's disgusting!

The BD supporters pages at the moment are throwing everything and anything out to attack people. The funny thing is the admins of those pages will be the worst at going at Billie soon and she doesn't realise it.

I hear ya. I had to stop reading a lot of the HD FB pages, esp the HFH Updates & Discussions page. Not only are the moderators vile, and speak to the posters nasty, the guy who runs the page (he signs his posts SKE), he reveled himself the other day, so I decided to check out his FB page. Whoa, he creeps me out like no other. :-/ Plus, just reading the page makes me outraged.

I have remained quiet ever since I was smacked down for my opinion regarding a certain person's actions, but I cannot remain silent after hearing this news.

Why in the world would "certain family members" treat Mr. Lloyd like dirt? He found the remains of their baby and gave them closure. They don't have to wonder for the rest of their lives what happened to Hailey. If it had been my missing daughter that was found, I would be SO THANKFUL to Mr. Lloyd, I would hug his neck and treat him like an honored friend for bringing my child home.

Hypothetically, I guess if you already KNEW what had happened to your child, and you were complicit in their disappearance, then maybe you wouldn't be so happy for someone to find their remains. Maybe you would blame Mr. Lloyd for tightening the noose, so to speak.

I honestly cannot understand anyone NOT treating Mr. Lloyd with the respect and gratitude he deserves.

I hear ya. I had to stop reading a lot of the HD FB pages, esp the HFH Updates & Discussions page. Not only are the moderators vile, and speak to the posters nasty, the guy who runs the page (he signs his posts SKE), he reveled himself the other day, so I decided to check out his FB page. Whoa, he creeps me out like no other. :-/ Plus, just reading the page makes me outraged.

Ske is sick and that page isn't about Hailey. Its simply about the disruption and hate they can cause. Its been that way since the beginning.

What are they saying about him? Why would they threaten and smear him?

Mr. Lloyd has done nothing to deserve that kind of public harassment.

I have remained quiet ever since I was smacked down for my opinion regarding a certain person's actions, but I cannot remain silent after hearing this news.

Why in the world would "certain family members" treat Mr. Lloyd like dirt? He found the remains of their baby and gave them closure. They don't have to wonder for the rest of their lives what happened to Hailey. If it had been my missing daughter that was found, I would be SO THANKFUL to Mr. Lloyd, I would hug his neck and treat him like an honored friend for bringing my child home.

Hypothetically, I guess if you already KNEW what had happened to your child, and you were complicit in their disappearance, then maybe you wouldn't be so happy for someone to find their remains. Maybe you would blame Mr. Lloyd for tightening the noose, so to speak.

I honestly cannot understand anyone NOT treating Mr. Lloyd with the respect and gratitude he deserves.

I do not understand it either but I can say, I'm not surprised. There hasn't been shown a whole lot of compassion, empathy or class shown throughout this whole tragedy, I seriously doubt it will start now.

Ah they did eventually thank him the other day. Well sort of. He has been treated far better by people unknown to Hailey than by her family. One thing I do want to say when you say family members Clints side of the family haven't been involved in the mess that others have. I was quite upset at how Haileys cousin was talked to tonight ;(

When I say "certain family members" I am never talking about Clint's side of the family. It's just my way of talking about "her" and her Insane Clown Posse without getting into trouble. I have friends that are friends with Clint and his family.

I guess I'm just angry because CL could have easily been my dad. My dad works for an oil company, but it's on the gas side of things. He works in that area and often has to walk lines looking for leaks. After Hailey went missing, my dad said it would probably be someone like him who found her out in the middle of nowhere. In fact, he worried everytime he walked lines around CCity that it would be him. My dad is also an avid arrowhead hunter. We have over 100 of them on the wall at their house that he found walking lines over the last 35 years.

Justice has been served for Travis Alexander and his family and friends.
I hope Justice is not that far behind for Hailey.

What are they saying about him? Why would they threaten and smear him?

Mr. Lloyd has done nothing to deserve that kind of public harassment.

He recieved a threatening note right after the remains were found, and now they are condemning him for saying that there were blue sweatpants found at the scene. They are saying he destroyed the case. They are trying to turn him into a Roy Cronk. It's sickening! And anyone that disagrees with them on ANYTHING they block you from posting so only bashers are allowed to post! They blocked me for saying they were drawing to much attention to PH's blog.

He recieved a threatening note right after the remains were found, and now they are condemning him for saying that there were blue sweatpants found at the scene. They are saying he destroyed the case. They are trying to turn him into a Roy Cronk. It's sickening! And anyone that disagrees with them on ANYTHING they block you from posting so only bashers are allowed to post! They blocked me for saying they were drawing to much attention to PH's blog.

Well now there going at CF and earlier BS and yet BD doesn't stop this crap?

Well now there going at CF and earlier BS and yet BD doesn't stop this crap?

I am so glad that CF said something! She is the only one that can and not get blocked. She said almost exactly what I was thinking! Go get em Connie!!!!

I am so glad that CF said something! She is the only one that can and not get blocked. She said almost exactly what I was thinking! Go get em Connie!!!!

I know but considering what he has accused her of before on there I think it would be good if she didn't go on that page as it could send her over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper