Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' folks! Was reading some "patient" quotes this morning to inspire me to be more patient but that also got me to thinking...It is reasonable to be patient while chocolate chip cookies are baking in the oven because eventually one knows that the outcome will be warm, moist, chocolaty, gooey, little circles of heaven but in Hailey's case, I am having to be patient for an unknown outcome or an outcome that may never come. I realize that LE will not divulge anything that might hinder their investigation but OMG, I wish they would please give a clue as to what the next step is going to be....I do believe my patience is gone and I have moved on to sheer frustration and aggravation.:please:

I think that BD's decision to hold a PUBLIC memorial only shows how much she continues to seek the limelight. Bury this child in peace, that is what I had hoped for. Instead we have a new circus coming. The BD show. Posts about airing it live and even filming really turn my stomach. :( Am sad to hear that again she makes poor decisions.

I think that BD's decision to hold a PUBLIC memorial only shows how much she continues to seek the limelight. Bury this child in peace, that is what I had hoped for. Instead we have a new circus coming. The BD show. Posts about airing it live and even filming really turn my stomach. :( Am sad to hear that again she makes poor decisions.

In all honesty I am not sure she wanted it to be a public memorial. The burial is for family only.

The public MEMORIAL is for the public (especially those who searched for Hailey), to say their goodbyes to Hailey. The FUNERAL service is going to be private. They are two entirely different things.

I do agree with you however, and think that BD is going to try to make the PUBLIC memorial all about her, which is wrong. It should be all about Hailey and Hailey alone.

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

:waiting: :jail:

Exactly how I feel Knox. I was hoping we would have news of an arrest or two by now. Hopefully, after the memorial....

In all honesty I am not sure she wanted it to be a public memorial. The burial is for family only.

I wonder if all of family will be there. The local Catholic church had a special mass in Haileys honor last week. Not one family member attended.

I wonder if all of family will be there. The local Catholic church had a special mass in Haileys honor last week. Not one family member attended.

Kirby I know that was bad about that ;(

From what I am hearing all the family will be there or most of it anyhow.

For starters some of Haileys family have made there feelings very clear this week on who they think is responsible to what happened to Hailey. I know that some other family members share that opinion. I cant see Billie being that happy at what they have said and I hope they haven't been put on the banned list. Also some Billie support pages have been causing a lot of trouble the last week or so which has stirred people up. Sunday should be about Hailey only and people need to put there feelings aside for one day.

Please, tell me where to find the info on how the family feels and who they think may be responsible.

Please, tell me where to find the info on how the family feels and who they think may be responsible.

Some family members have been vocal on facebook. Due to the rules here currently that's all im saying.

Every church in Colorado City will probably have some form of prayer devoted to Hailey. Everyone needs to mourn and have closure in their own way.

Does everyone or the majority of people be it on here or where hailey is from still believe that the mom's bf is the one that killed hailey or has that now changed ?

Does everyone or the majority of people be it on here or where hailey is from still believe that the mom's bf is the one that killed hailey or has that now changed ?

As far as I can tell, that has not changed.

I never believed she was dead.

The affidavits and search warrants point to him and he is the only POI named.
I never thought it was him, now I don't know what to think, especially with his job and locale during the time period she disappeared.
I still wonder about those polygraphs.

I never believed she was dead.

The affidavits and search warrants point to him and he is the only POI named.
I never thought it was him, now I don't know what to think, especially with his job and locale during the time period she disappeared.
I still wonder about those polygraphs.

He was not the only person to fail polygraphs.

I personally do not think Shawn killed Hailey. I know that I am not the only one that thinks that although I do think he was likely there when it happened and that he took her to where she was found. I am not naming the person I believe to be responsible.

Why would there be problems?

You know I seriously hope there will be no problems Sunday as it should be about Hailey only but I am absolutely sickened by those that are arranging the memorial. Its not about them and who they do and don't like. Its about a little girl that everyone grew to love the last twenty nine months.

Memorials are for the benefit of the living, not the dead. The dead don't care.

From the various facebook pages I've seen, there are some people making outrageous accusations against family members. Obviously those individuals would not be welcome, and it would be entirely inappropriate for them to even expect to attend. I think they need to understand that the memorial is not about them.

I don't see why there would be a problem though, I expect that those folk would have the good grace not to show up.

The memorial is for people to pay there respects. To say goodbye to Hailey. I have seen it said that things have been said about family members. In fact that's not true. People have discussed the case obviously and only ONE person has had accusations made against them and that would be Haileys mom. Some of the people currently being targeted have never made outrageous accusations against Haileys family. Quite the contrary as they wasn't allowed to due to the fact of the organisation they belonged to. These women did so much for Hailey. They gave up there holidays to go and do events for Hailey. To go and hang fliers. They maintained the website until 6 months or so ago and just this week updated it as it hadn't been updated by HFH. They spent a lot of there own money to try and help find Hailey. To do ANYTHING they could to spread awareness of Hailey and in the meantime grew close to some members of Haileys family. Those members of Haileys family want those women there. It has been said in the media and on the HFH page that ALL are welcome at the memorial and either that's the case or it isn't? Either way if the family want people there then there wishes should trump someone whose not even related to Hailey. All their actions are doing is causing ill feeling and this close to the memorial isn't needed.

I personally am so proud of so many people that did all they could to try and bring Hailey home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper