Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Authorities were carrying out two search warrants, the other from Scurry County where Texas Rangers searched the home of Shawn Adkins' grandmother in the community of Dunn, about 14 miles north of Colorado City."

His interview was in Dunn, Texas.

Also Billie stated on facebook that Shawn took her to work. Not sure why she changed her story after all these years.

More on Shawn's behavior and conflicting statements; Hailey was reported missing Monday, December 27. Shawn said he went to work that morning and was fired after an altercation with a supervisor and went straight to his mother's house in Big Spring.
http://www.newswest9.com/story/30502578/justice-for-hailey-a-father-p

-Mother's House in Big Spring
-Grandmother's House in Dunn

Thanks for the correction AD.

If someone has time can i get a timeline that includes sunday?

That couch & painting walls right there for everyone to see makes me crazy.,forensically thinking.
Just want one of them. Someone to break. Watching these old clips brings it right back to the intial feelings i had then. Who knows, someone might need some cash someday, or need to clear their conscience.

That couch & painting walls right there for everyone to see makes me crazy.,forensically thinking.
Just want one of them. Someone to break. Watching these old clips brings it right back to the intial feelings i had then. Who knows, someone might need some cash someday, or need to clear their conscience.

The problem is, some people don't have a conscience. [ ...cough...cough...Shawn A....cough...]

For some reason I don't think Shawn killed her, but something happened in that house Sunday night, and he helped Billy cover it up and maybe put her out at the lake with Billie's help before he went to work Monday morning.

Personally, JMO, but I don't think anyone, including her mother and the "beloved" boyfriend are ever going to grow a conscience and confess.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

For some reason I don't think Shawn killed her, but something happened in that house Sunday night, and he helped Billy cover it up and maybe put her out at the lake with Billie's help before he went to work Monday morning.

That was my number one theory for a long time. But now I am unsure. Billie is back in town, and pointing fingers at Shawn. Would she do that if she was the guilty party and he had the ability to testify against her? I don't think she would be attacking him in this way, but who knows.

I fully expect for Billie and Shawn to try to throw each other under the bus. JMO but they are both equally involved in the murder and cover up.

Or a plea deal. Seen that happen many, many times.

I fully expect for Billie and Shawn to try to throw each other under the bus. JMO but they are both equally involved in the murder and cover up.

Now that time has passed I can see SA keeping quiet , but not the "woman" nope, cant see her not flapping those jaws , and I think she wouldn't be pointing fingers at him either if she were involved , I think she has a really good idea what happened

Is there any link to official statements or 911 transcripts of this case?

I am not looking for commentary of these, only the actual transcripts.

Thanks
GT

Exactly what I have thought from day one.

The journalist who recently glorified Billie and painted her as the poor grieving mother made me want to vomit.

Only transcripts I know of are the Nancy Grace ones and a few interviews Billie did on bring them home I believe, but nothing official from LE....just a few news reports that they commented in.

I think Billie would point the finger at him, even if she was involved because it takes the heat off of her. She seems to think that she is smarter than LE, so if she plays the victim role and Shawn goes down and tries to take her down with him, people won't believe him because she has already set the stage.

Reminds me of the story of the woman who had a photographer take pictures of her at theach cemetery with a photo shopped picture of her son like an angel image, only it turns out she was the one who killed him.

I can't link, nor say his name on WS, not allowed. But if you google "PH January 25, 2017 hailey dunn case", the second and third hits are interesting reading (not for discussion in this forum, food for thought only).

I can't link, nor say his name on WS, not allowed. But if you google "PH January 25, 2017 hailey dunn case", the second and third hits are interesting reading (not for discussion in this forum, food for thought only).

I'm confused. I read both articles and all of that has been discussed here in the past. I also didn't see any new names, only the ones previously discussed on this forum.

Where are you getting the information that mentioning a name or giving a link to this murder case is not allowed?

I'm confused. I read both articles and all of that has been discussed here in the past. I also didn't see any new names, only the ones previously discussed on this forum.

Where are you getting the information that mentioning a name or giving a link to this murder case is not allowed?

Same.

it isn't someone involved in the crime, but who wrote a lot about it.

There is a blog with a lot of transcripts but they are all password protected now. Be great if the blog author opened them up again. Check out Bring Them Home Now and Websleuths radio as well as raw local news footage and Billie's own press conference with a provided timeline.

Wasn't grandmas house in Dunn on the road from Snyder to CC?
And I thought the house they were in front of was Billies. So I guess when he says I returned I thought he meant he returned home. That would answer the question. Also means he never went back to Billies house and saw Hailey.

My original scenario early on was SA returned to CC, assaulted and killed Hailey. (On that couch) went to mamas house, left his vehicle and phone, headed up to lake, disposed of body, back to mamas and alibi is "I was at mamas all day on the computer!
Jmo.

Not so sure now. Think Billie was involved somehow and accident happened the night before. jMO

The phone records involve actual phone calls however, and that means he was at the mothers house at the time, not anywhere near the lake.

Keep in mind that these phone calls would have been to other people, who can corroborate that they were talking to him.

"Authorities were carrying out two search warrants, the other from Scurry County where Texas Rangers searched the home of Shawn Adkins' grandmother in the community of Dunn, about 14 miles north of Colorado City."

His interview was in Dunn, Texas.

Also Billie stated on facebook that Shawn took her to work. Not sure why she changed her story after all these years.

He took her to work the following day, the day she was reported missing. There are two days involved, the day she actually disappeared, and the following day, when people realized that she had disappeared. BD got a lift from someone else on the first day, and got driven to work by SA on the second day (at that time he would have told her that he had been fired, so it would not have made her suspicious).

Did they paint the floors? (the place where any forensic evidence of a hypothetical killing would have been found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member