Haleigh's Bus Stop

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not those hemisphere cameras, alwaysonmymind. Claycat, I was at that site a few days ago also but they don't show the cameras--just the images. Thank you both so kindly and I, too, will keep looking.

Search for railroad crossing monitor system. Good luck. Time for bed...

I'll put a call into my Father who is an engineer for the Railroad. Maybe he'll know. Otherwise, I'll post a photo of the crossing by my house around 1est.

Hello kind folks. Bruno here. This is a great site. The posters and postings are, for the most part, great as well--very little rudeness (thanks Mods). I am new here. I found this site about a week ago. Only been interested in this case. Mega reading. Please forgive the intro: Now onto my question and after a short time I will post the answer. When I post the answer, I will explain why I opted to do it this way. I believe that I am posting this on a proper tread (Mods will let me know) and also believe that it will then have it's own thread. Reason being? Everyone has missed it. I hope that the LE has the info but also hope that someone here can, and will, bring it to their attention in case LE doesn't have it.

Here is the question: At the bus stop, did anyone else notice the surveillance camera there that operates 24/7?

Hi Bruno,
back on 2/17 i posted the post below. i wonder if there a camera at the bus stop,
2/17 post
Can someone answer a question for me?
Pictures that are submitted always from the families?
I looking for the picture with Ron and Haleigh walking home from school?
This picture remind me of a surveillance picture, the way it was taken in a side angle.

Do you think there any cameras near the bus stop?

I don't know if I ever hear a camera near school bus stop.
But I think it good idea in area with high numbers of So.

Hi Bruno,
back on 2/17 i posted the post below. i wonder if there a camera at the bus stop,
2/17 post
Can someone answer a question for me?
Pictures that are submitted always from the families?
I looking for the picture with Ron and Haleigh walking home from school?
This picture remind me of a surveillance picture, the way it was taken in a side angle.

Do you think there any cameras near the bus stop?

I don't know if I ever hear a camera near school bus stop.
But I think it good idea in area with high numbers of So.

Hi, tfrohning. I also posted about cameras when this first came out. I wondered about cameras at intersections (I realize it is a small town) maybe some businesses, schools, parking lots on the roads leading to the MH community or out of town. Sometimes homeowners have cameras on their property, especially if theft/vandalism has been an issue. I had not considered RR crossings.

I

I'll put a call into my Father who is an engineer for the Railroad. Maybe he'll know. Otherwise, I'll post a photo of the crossing by my house around 1est.

No dice. I just got back, and while I have a lot of rr crossings around my area, I could'nt find any signals that had the exact configuration as the ones on Bluff. I took a few pics, but really couldn't even locate the cameras on any of them. I only observed a small metal "top of a pole" type thing that had openings at the top that are covered in mesh. I believe it is where the alarm sounds from, but even up close, I could not rule out a camera and the mesh serving to protect it.
I'm still waiting to hear from my Father, will let you know.

FWIW, I think she probably has the same bus stop. Where I live in Florida, the buses are not allowed to travel in front of RSO houses and there's no bus stops within so many feet of a RSO home. We know of 2 RSOs that lived in that area (one very,very close to Haleigh's home whether she lived on Monroe Ave., Buchanan Cir or Green Ln when she started school) so I think the bus stops are along the main road (Buffalo Bluff) and the bus doesn't even go into the neighborhood.

I live in a huge neighborhood with alot of side streets, cul-de sacs and LOTS of kids but the bus stops are all along the main road traveling through our neighborhood. When my son started kindergarten 4 years ago, his bus stop was right at the corner of our street but when my neighbor's son (RSO) decided to use their address although he didn't live there...they moved his bus stop to the main road and it's been there ever since.

Thanks for explaining this, Aries. It sounds like they take great care to keep the kids getting off the bus away from RSOs. And yet it also seems very odd to me that they would actually move the bus stops around like that. Wouldn't it make more sense to not allow an RSO to move anywhere near an existing bus stop, like the rules they have for schools and such? Just seems a bus stop couldn't ever be more than a temporary thing, and that's not so great for the kids. JMO

Thanks for explaining this, Aries. It sounds like they take great care to keep the kids getting off the bus away from RSOs. And yet it also seems very odd to me that they would actually move the bus stops around like that. Wouldn't it make more sense to not allow an RSO to move anywhere near an existing bus stop, like the rules they have for schools and such? Just seems a bus stop couldn't ever be more than a temporary thing, and that's not so great for the kids. JMO

I really didn't mind them changing the bus stop. What bothered me was that the RSO didn't even live at my neighbors house but that's the address that was given to the authorities. It makes you wonder how many RSO give a bogus address or a relatives address but live somewhere completely different with no one knowing.

BTW, about the cameras...another poster who had went to Satsuma looked for a camera at at the RR tracks near Haleigh's bus stop and didn't see one.

I posted this in TNs thread, because my question involves her as well as others, before I saw this thread. Still getting used to posting in here, sorry.

I am confused about just who exactly picked Haleigh up from the bus stop on that day.

In an interview on tv, Ron said that he did. (And a poster earlier in this thread said that's what she was told as well).

However, in another interview on tv, TN said that she picked Haleigh up from the bus stop that day.

And it seems there supposedly are two sets of parents who were at the bus stop that day who supposedly have said that they saw Misty picking Haleigh up that day.

So... Who actually picked Haleigh up that day, from the bus stop? Why are there so many conflicting versions, especially for what seems to be an easily answered question. Could Ron and TN have been at the bus stop together, and if so, why wouldn't either one of them just say that?

:confused: :waitasec:

Hello Aries (I'm a Pisces). Thank you for taking the time to ask what camera. I know that other fellow "sleuthers" on the sidelines are also waiting for this revelation. I opted to post it this way to pique interest and spark conversation on this information. Please feel free to knock down (in a kind way) or embrace this.

Of course, I am not speaking of the camera that captured the picture of the bus. The camera(s) I am speaking of is/are only a few yards away.

Aries72 posted this link showing the bus stop: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...HE_BXrX5ZyMS_TRQ&cbp=12,225,,0,5&iwstate1=dir

I viewed that same link/pic/google map, above, about 10 days ago and saw the camera(s). In fact, I visited that map to specifically see if any cameras were there. They are. Now you will have to navigate that google map a bit. Move it to the right. Then move it down. See it/them? (in fact, there are 4 cameras). Right there at the top of the railroad red flashing lights. In most cases, we all see them every day where we live. Although you only see 2 cameras, each camera is pointing in two different (opposite) directions, hence 4 angles (and possibly 4 different cameras, back to back, as I so believe). Now, keep in mind that this is the only way out of this subdivision (besides boating, walking, or aliens) but, if I am wrong, or if there is another way to drive out, you still have to cross those tracks (see google maps again if you think I am wrong) and at each crossing, guess what? More cameras!

I believe that these cameras are motion sensitive and operate in very low light (I read that while doing my research--please comment on how accurate this info is). The videos and/or pics will be time-stamped (I'm pretty sure there's no argument with that).

Now, I am not a detective, but I am a thinker (Glen Beck fan). But if I were a detective with those videos/pics, I would be able to see when vehicles entered and left the subdivision. I would know if a van (even though I may not know the exact color due to lighting) entered or left. I may be able to see dents on vehicles. I would know when relatives entered and left the subdivision simply by the style designs of their vehicles.

Here is a link to a website showing such a video at night in case anyone has doubts of how much information can be ascertained: http://www.boomclips.com/videos.asp...ot_Attempted_a_Train_Crossing/Extreme_videos/
I'm pretty sure that others can show and post more such videos. I hope so.

Like I stated in my first post, I hope that the LE has this info. I did call the 888 tip line number 5 days ago and the women (rudely) told me that they are no longer accepting theories after me saying hello--I believe that I have some relative information on the Haleigh Cummings case (my exact words). Then she hung up. I WILL NOT state what I believe her race/nationality is. I never used the word theory but, now in hindsight, I should have stated that I am a psychic or had a dream. I have no intentions of offending anybody with this paragraph. If I have, please accept my apology. My only intent is to pass relative and factual information and hopefully others in the know can expand on, then pass that info on.

One more thing. I believe that such cameras that are already in place can shed light on many other crimes yet, after searching the net, I've not found any sites showing that this information has been used. I look forward to any and all comments on this. Thank you so kindly, Bruno.

I am not sure if this helps but in another case the SC case of the TX child that was found dead they showed a video of her in the trailer park. Could it be that trailer parks have surveillance camera's? Maybe LE already knows more than they are telling. I wish I could ask someone that lives there if they have surveillance. I will email a friend to see, but find your post helpful and I wish the tip line would of not discarded your tip. As in the case of SC someone called in a tip and just maybe they could of found this child alive and they didn't because of someone not following up on the tip. I would call your tip in again and send it to the Haleighbug.com as well. All should be taken serious, Haleigh is still missing.

I'm still left with wondering who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop that afternoon. :confused:

bet you cant get an answer either.....was it misty, ron, or tn.......I say pick one out of a hat

I'm still left with wondering who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop that afternoon. :confused:

Hi peli..read Art Harris new article for your answer. There is 3 people that have talked with him in regards to that question. I can't post what I would like to say because my last one got deleted...Sorry Tom's Girl :)

This appears to be a multiple choice question: a. Misty b. Ron c. Teresa. There are however, witnesses who all confirm one of the above. See posts above for the witnesse's answers. :D

Read Art Harris' latest article...

Hi charlie, I should have asked as a rhetorical question. I'll see AH's article and raise it to I have seen a video with RC standing next to the Sheriff saying he did.

Hi charlie, I should have asked as a rhetorical question. I'll see AH's article and raise it to I have seen a video with RC standing next to the Sheriff saying he did.

The answer to the question of who picked HaLeigh up has ALWAYS been one of great concern to me.....because if lies are being told about this and from the get-go, there is a reason for the lie and I believe the finding out what happened to Haleigh begins there. jmo

The answer to the question of who picked HaLeigh up has ALWAYS been one of great concern to me.....because if lies are being told about this and from the get-go, there is a reason for the lie and I believe the finding out what happened to Haleigh begins there. jmo

ita IMO, Little HaLeigh's last moments of safety were on the school bus steps that afternoon....:(

True. Kids do get very "clingy" and want to stay with mom or dad. It is a scary new world to get on huge bus with a "stranger" and drive away. I always drove my children to school to avoid that stress on them and on me (probably more for me tho!).

I took all 3 of mine to school the first day, went in with them and helped them find their rooms. I just couldn't send them off on a bus at 5 years old the very first day of school!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member