Handwriting Analysis//Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also considering looking at her flamboyant signature..could you please do that?
on her three papers the signature changes...
i at first could make out her first name then by the thrid paper signing her sig had gone into large loops?
also i would like you to have a look at all the friends sigs also as some of them are also loopy...

I was also considering looking at her flamboyant signature..could you please do that?
i at first could make out her first name then by the thrid paper signing her sig had gone into large loops?
also i would like you to have a look at all the friends sigs also as some of them are also loopy...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her first and last names are sort of sewn together without separate defining lines
the y in her name and the A are joined?
what does this mean?
when there is no break in first and last names and they are all one big unit?

Originally Posted by websurfer View Post

Her first and last names are sort of sewn together without separate defining lines
the y in her name and the A are joined?
what does this mean?
when there is no break in first and last names and they are all one big unit?

===============
Hello Websurfer,

A person’s signature represents their public self-image, how they behave in public, how they act around other people. It also encompasses how a person acts around other people, what they think of themselves in public, what they want others to think about them, and what they think others think about them.

Graphologists analyze signatures differently than other handwriting. When a signature is very different from the rest of the handwriting, it shows the person is not the same person in public as they are in private.

The signature is the public self-image. When a signature looks nothing like the rest of the writing, what the person is telling you is that their public behavior is nothing like their private behavior. What you see is NOT what you get.

We have four examples of Casey’s signature on her four pages of handwritten statement.
Her signature looks very different from the rest of her statement. This tells me, concerning Casey, what you see is not what you get. Someone who signs their name illegibly does not want to communicate who they really are.

Her first name “Casey” appears to be reasonably readable on all four pages but her last name “Anthony” gets progressively illegible by page 4. She appears to not want to identify herself publicly with her family.

Notice how the two names are intertwined and looped together. This is a twisted and convoluted signature. If handwriting is “brain prints,” what does this suggest? I get a sense she really doesn’t want anybody to know who she really is and is leading “the public” every which way and back again, evident in the looping of the letters back and forth. Look at the “y” in “Casey” looping with the “A” in “Anthony” and then the “y” in “Anthony” and how it loops back over the “A” in “Anthony”, lassos and circles almost the entire last name and ends above the “y” in “Anthony” with a leftward slant!!

Remember what we said about slant in an earlier post:

overall SLANT of the handwriting. You can determine the slant is by looking at the angle of the UPSTROKES only. ... Pay close attention to handwriting that may look vertical, but actually contains upstrokes that lean to the right.

If you mentally retrace Casey’s signature concentrating on how she forms her upstrokes, you will see an extreme right slant in the way she signs her name --- to the point of almost being a horizontal line.

This suggests high emotionality. As noted in the analysis of her handwriting sample posted earlier in this thread:

… a very emotional person with a broad range of emotions from the highest highs to the lowest lows

… feels emotional situations very strongly

… She'll flash to the very peaks of elation, sweeping everything before her. Then, for some reason unknown to herself, she will burn out emotionally ... But, after given some time alone to "recharge her emotional batteries", she will spring back into action.

… feels situations intensely

… reacts impulsively, without much thought beforehand. … may plan everything in detail before she even begins, then do it completely different when the time comes to carry it through.

… has a strong need for affection. … thrives on touching and being touched. … desires being told that she is loved, every day. … enjoys being the center of attention. She loves attention, sometimes she even retells stories that got her attention earlier.

Thanks,
Soulscape

===============
Hello Websurfer,

A person’s signature represents their public self-image, how they behave in public, how they act around other people. It also encompasses how a person acts around other people, what they think of themselves in public, what they want others to think about them, and what they think others think about them.

Graphologists analyze signatures differently than other handwriting. When a signature is very different from the rest of the handwriting, it shows the person is not the same person in public as they are in private.

The signature is the public self-image. When a signature looks nothing like the rest of the writing, what the person is telling you is that their public behavior is nothing like their private behavior. What you see is NOT what you get.

We have four examples of Casey’s signature on her four pages of handwritten statement.
Her signature looks very different from the rest of her statement. This tells me, concerning Casey, what you see is not what you get. Someone who signs their name illegibly does not want to communicate who they really are.

Her first name “Casey” appears to be reasonably readable on all four pages but her last name “Anthony” gets progressively illegible by page 4. She appears to not want to identify herself publicly with her family.

Notice how the two names are intertwined and looped together. This is a twisted and convoluted signature. If handwriting is “brain prints,” what does this suggest? I get a sense she really doesn’t want anybody to know who she really is and is leading “the public” every which way and back again, evident in the looping of the letters back and forth. Look at the “y” in “Casey” looping with the “A” in “Anthony” and then the “y” in “Anthony” and how it loops back over the “A” in “Anthony”, lassos and circles almost the entire last name and ends above the “y” in “Anthony” with a leftward slant!!

Remember what we said about slant in an earlier post:

overall SLANT of the handwriting. You can determine the slant is by looking at the angle of the UPSTROKES only. ... Pay close attention to handwriting that may look vertical, but actually contains upstrokes that lean to the right.

If you mentally retrace Casey’s signature concentrating on how she forms her upstrokes, you will see an extreme right slant in the way she signs her name --- to the point of almost being a horizontal line.

This suggests high emotionality. As noted in the analysis of her handwriting sample posted earlier in this thread:

… a very emotional person with a broad range of emotions from the highest highs to the lowest lows

… feels emotional situations very strongly

… She'll flash to the very peaks of elation, sweeping everything before her. Then, for some reason unknown to herself, she will burn out emotionally ... But, after given some time alone to "recharge her emotional batteries", she will spring back into action.

… feels situations intensely

… reacts impulsively, without much thought beforehand. … may plan everything in detail before she even begins, then do it completely different when the time comes to carry it through.

… has a strong need for affection. … thrives on touching and being touched. … desires being told that she is loved, every day. … enjoys being the center of attention. She loves attention, sometimes she even retells stories that got her attention earlier.

Thanks,
Soulscape

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Casey since she needs love maybe somebody should act like they love her
to get the right information.

I do not hate the girl i just would like her to be honest.
I mean she is already in trouble why make it worse?

"It’s interesting that Casey prints most of her statement. People who print often have something to conceal in the sense that their true personality is not apparent or the person is not willing to *be who they are*. They would be disconnected to others, and quite competitive. Image would be important."

Not so sure about this. My adult daughter prints alot too the reason being they stopped teaching handwriting in school a long time ago. I tried to teach her to write cursive, and she can, but to this day she prints beautifully and chooses that most of the time.

"It’s interesting that Casey prints most of her statement. People who print often have something to conceal in the sense that their true personality is not apparent or the person is not willing to *be who they are*. They would be disconnected to others, and quite competitive. Image would be important."

Not so sure about this. My adult daughter prints alot too the reason being they stopped teaching handwriting in school a long time ago. I tried to teach her to write cursive, and she can, but to this day she prints beautifully and chooses that most of the time.

Hi Lookieloo,

Your daughter would appear to be an exception to the rule. I have never heard of a school system that does not teach cursive to children, but I am not a professional educator and am not qualified to make a sweeping statement about this. Perhaps someone in the teaching profession can comment on the percentage of school systems in the USA that do not teach cursive.

That notwithstanding, it stands to reason if your daughter was not taught cursive as a child, she would prefer to print as an adult despite your attempts to teach her cursive. I don't think it means she is hiding who she really is from anyone under these circumstances.

Thanks,
Soulscape

"Printing can be( but not always) a means of covering your true personality, a sign of secrecy. Sometimes printing [snip] can have more or less the same interpretation as cursive and is a way to spare the reader from illegibility"
"Graphology is not always exact, traits are influenced by other traits and the same stroke that shows up in two different handwritings can mean two different things, depending on other elements in the writing. I mentioned what I thought was important, and tried to keep this reasonably short."

I think it's important that the interpretation of Casey's handwriting be kept specific to Casey and Casey only. If you are interested in further exploration of graphology, "The Idiot's Guide to Handwriting Analysis" by Sheila Lowe is a good place to start. Despite its title, it is a very good book by a very good graphologist.

Hi Lookieloo,

Your daughter would appear to be an exception to the rule. I have never heard of a school system that does not teach cursive to children, but I am not a professional educator and am not qualified to make a sweeping statement about this. Perhaps someone in the teaching profession can comment on the percentage of school systems in the USA that do not teach cursive.

Thanks,
Soulscape

My dd is in 8th grade and I think they taught cursive briefly in 5th grade. Not like they taught me, that's for sure. She is not required to write in cursive, and hates it. So she prints. Not very neatly either!

(Respectfully snipped...)

I think it's important that the interpretation of Casey's handwriting be kept specific to Casey and Casey only. If you are interested in further exploration of graphology, "The Idiot's Guide to Handwriting Analysis" by Sheila Lowe is a good place to start. Despite its title, it is a very good book by a very good graphologist.

Hello All,

I cannot second Rudolf's comment strongly enough! Please, please, please keep this discussion on Casey's handwriting and Casey's handwriting only!

In addition to Rudolf's recommendation of "The Idiot's Guide to Handwriting Analysis," I would like to recommend "Handwriting Analysis: Putting It To Work For You" by Andrea McNichol. Ms. McNichol has been consulted by the FBI, the US Dept of Justice, Scotland Yard, and US Dept of Defense, among others. It is a very readable book.

Thanks,
Soulscape

(Respectfully snipped...)

Hello All,

I cannot second Rudolf's comment strongly enough! Please, please, please keep this discussion on Casey's handwriting and Casey's handwriting only!

In addition to Rudolf's recommendation of "The Idiot's Guide to Handwriting Analysis," I would like to recommend "Handwriting Analysis: Putting It To Work For You" by Andrea McNichol. Ms. McNichol has been consulted by the FBI, the US Dept of Justice, Scotland Yard, and US Dept of Defense, among others. It is a very readable book.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hey Soul,
Lets put together a list of books for people to read if they are more interested this.
Rudy

She is very level-headed and will remain calm in an
emergency situation. In a situation where other people might get hysterical, she has poise.

I found this very interesting...shows me that most likely, if it was an accident that happened, she didn't panic. Not proof, of course, but a very likely analysis.

Casey is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego
when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks
can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

This reminded me of her first comment to Cindy during one of the first phone calls home when she says to Cindy "i saw your little cameo on TV" - sarcastic and sharp.

Whoa!

for a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude
toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted
data was correct casey has no white space or margins on a typical sheet of paper. Casey
fills up every last inch on the top, right, left, and bottom. Hmmm. If this is true, then casey
has a very aggressive personality toward others and quite frankly lacks a bit of respect for
the space and property of other people. I would be surprised if casey just comes into
someone's home and helps herself to a drink in the refrigerator. This can be both an
obnoxious personality trait and it can be assertive and effective in getting what you want.
There isn't much fear of getting in trouble here, casey finds plenty of reasons to break the
rules and get in trouble. (okay, perhaps when she was younger, not anymore?) basically,
people with no margins are a handful.

Hey Soul,
Lets put together a list of books for people to read if they are more interested this.
Rudy

Great idea, Rudolf!

Here is my list of reference books:

"The Idiot's Guide to Handwriting Analysis" by Sheila Lowe
“Handwriting Analysis: Putting It To Work For You” by Andrea McNichol with Jeffrey A. Nelson
“You Can Analyze Handwriting” by Robert Holder
“Handwriting Analysis: The Complete Basic Book” by Karen Amend & Mary S. Ruiz

Here is a short excerpt from Amend & Ruiz’s book regarding Middle Zone handwriting. (Casey’s statement is written almost entirely in the Middle Zone):

“If the Middle Zone is strongly developed, but neither the upper nor lower zones are, the writer is one who is overly concerned for himself and his own daily activities. His self-assurance borders on presumptuousness and conceit, and he will make great issues of trivial things. The danger to this sort of writer is boredom and confinement in a self-centered world …

“The low super-ego or conscience development in very large MZ writers leads to difficulty in delaying pleasure. …”
(pages 14-15)

Sounds like Casey to me…

Thanks,
Soulscape

Very interesting!
Thanks for all the hard work, Soulscape and Rudolf.
Sincerely,
BeagleMom

I found this very interesting...shows me that most likely, if it was an accident that happened, she didn't panic. Not proof, of course, but a very likely analysis.
She might panic for a minute or two, but after that, she's back in control, figuring out how to turn the situation to her benefit.

Great idea, Rudolf!

Here is my list of reference books:

"The Idiot's Guide to Handwriting Analysis" by Sheila Lowe
“Handwriting Analysis: Putting It To Work For You” by Andrea McNichol with Jeffrey A. Nelson
“You Can Analyze Handwriting” by Robert Holder
“Handwriting Analysis: The Complete Basic Book” by Karen Amend & Mary S. Ruiz

Here is a short excerpt from Amend & Ruiz’s book regarding Middle Zone handwriting. (Casey’s statement is written almost entirely in the Middle Zone):

“If the Middle Zone is strongly developed, but neither the upper nor lower zones are, the writer is one who is overly concerned for himself and his own daily activities. His self-assurance borders on presumptuousness and conceit, and he will make great issues of trivial things. The danger to this sort of writer is boredom and confinement in a self-centered world …

“The low super-ego or conscience development in very large MZ writers leads to difficulty in delaying pleasure. …”
(pages 14-15)

Sounds like Casey to me…

Thanks,
Soulscape
Those are my top choices too.
I'd add on:
Sex, Lies, and Handwriting by Michelle Dresbold. Very, very good! Belongs in the top choice category.

You and Your Private I by Jane Green

Handwriting of the Famous and Infamous by Sheila Lowe. Handwriting analyzes of famous people...you read the analyses, look at the samples, and see how it is done. There is a interesting cross section of samples.

Michelle Dresbold is going to put up an analysis of Casey's handwriting on her website: http://www.michelledresbold.com
Michelle is a wonderful graphologist, and has a book called Sex, Lies, and Handwriting. This is from her bio:
Michelle Dresbold has been called the Sherlock Holmes of handwriting. For the past 10 years, she has been helping law enforcement agencies around the country put away the "bad guys."

A graduate of the United States Secret Service's Advanced Document Examination training program, Michelle consults to private attorneys, police departments, and prosecutors throughout the United States. She is considered one of the top experts in the nation on handwriting identification, (including anonymous letters and suspected forgeries), personality profiling, and threat analysis. She has testified in a wide variety of cases including arson, embezzlement, voting fraud, forgery, stalking, and murder.

This should be so very interesting.
Again her website is, go take a look and thank her for doing this:
http://www.michelledresbold.com
Thank you so very much, Michelle!

Wow! It's going to take me a while to digest all this.

I completely missed on that slant of the upper handwriting! lol

Thank you, Soulmate and Rudolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members