Handwriting Analysis//Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Dresbold is going to put up an analysis of Casey's handwriting on her website: http://www.michelledresbold.com
Michelle is a wonderful graphologist, and has a book called Sex, Lies, and Handwriting. This is from her bio:
Michelle Dresbold has been called the Sherlock Holmes of handwriting. For the past 10 years, she has been helping law enforcement agencies around the country put away the "bad guys."

A graduate of the United States Secret Service's Advanced Document Examination training program, Michelle consults to private attorneys, police departments, and prosecutors throughout the United States. She is considered one of the top experts in the nation on handwriting identification, (including anonymous letters and suspected forgeries), personality profiling, and threat analysis. She has testified in a wide variety of cases including arson, embezzlement, voting fraud, forgery, stalking, and murder.

This should be so very interesting.
Again her website is, go take a look and thank her for doing this:
http://www.michelledresbold.com
Thank you so very much, Michelle!

Rudolf, this is amazing! I just went to her site but didn't see a link. Can you tell us when it will be posted?

Thanks so much,
Soulscape

Hey guys,

My dad is a graphologist, I can ask him to analyze the handwriting if you think that could help! My dad has analyzed tons of samples (even Sadam Husseins) let me know if I should ask him too!

Marisa

Those are my top choices too.
I'd add on:
Sex, Lies, and Handwriting by Michelle Dresbold. Very, very good! Belongs in the top choice category.

You and Your Private I by Jane Green

Handwriting of the Famous and Infamous by Sheila Lowe. Handwriting analyzes of famous people...you read the analyses, look at the samples, and see how it is done. There is a interesting cross section of samples.

Hey cool! My dad is really good friends with Sheila!!! I'm pretty sure it's the same one at least! I'm going to call him right now ;-)

Hey cool! My dad is really good friends with Sheila!!! I'm pretty sure it's the same one at least! I'm going to call him right now ;-)

Hi Marisa,

Maybe your dad could look at Cindy and George's samples --- it would be VERY interesting to see what their handwriting reveals!

Thanks!!
Soulscape

Rudolf, this is amazing! I just went to her site but didn't see a link. Can you tell us when it will be posted?

Thanks so much,
Soulscape

I don't know when it will be up, I just got an email this morning that she was going to do this. I think we just need to keep checking, and as soon as its up, let everyone know.

Hey dudicles,

I'm going over to my dad's at 7 pm, he won't do it before 60 minutes is done ;-) and then I'll be sure to post his analysis afterward! I'll see if we can test it on his "new software" that analyzes handwriting, that would be awesome!

Marisa

Hello All, when I went onto the handwriting analyzer website, this sentence struck me:

Casey's true self-image is unreasonably low. Someone once told Casey that she wasn't a great and beautiful person, and she believed them. Casey also has a fear that she might fail if she takes large risks. Therefore she resists setting her goals too high, risking failure. She doesn't have the internal confidence that frees her to take risks and chance failure. Casey is capable of accomplishing much more than she is presently achieving. All this relates to her self-esteem. Casey's self-concept is artificially low. Casey will stay in a bad situation much too long... why? Because she is afraid that if she makes a change, it might get worse. It is hard for Casey to plan too far into the future. She kind of takes things on a day to day basis. She may tell you her dreams but she is living in today, with a fear of making a change. No matter how loud she speaks, look at her actions. This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to happiness people not believing in and loving themselves. Casey is an example of someone living with a low self-image, because their innate self-confidence was broken.

[snip]

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, I found this your analysis to be very insightful and the above-quoted passage to be very sad. "Someone once told Casey she was not a great and beautiful person and she believed them." So sad.

Hey dudicles,

I'm going over to my dad's at 7 pm, he won't do it before 60 minutes is done ;-) and then I'll be sure to post his analysis afterward! I'll see if we can test it on his "new software" that analyzes handwriting, that would be awesome!

Marisa

Wow Marisa, I can hardly wait!!!

Your Dad rocks!!!

thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, I found this your analysis to be very insightful and the above-quoted passage to be very sad. "Someone once told Casey she was not a great and beautiful person and she believed them." So sad.

Hi Theonly1,

Although I studied psychology in grad school, I never got the degree and I am not a psychologist. That said, I understand it takes way more than "once" --- for a negative message to sink in. I would think it is likely Casey was repeatedly told things that wound up shattering her self esteem as a child.

Promiscuity often is connected with low self esteem. The (usually) girl believes she has nothing of much value to offer other than her body.

Thanks,
Soulscape

That was a fantastic analysis in the opening post. I have always believed she has some form of mental illness or some psychological abnormality.

And have been perplexed that there was no mentioned of her ever having a psychological evaluation, given that in some of the transcripts, she seems entirely detached from the line of questioning.

I know it's hard to separate emotion [anger, frustration, etc] towards Casey because of the feelings connected to poor innocent Caylee. But to actually try provide some insight into how Casey functions and is feeling, I thought was superbly done.

Michelle Dresbold emailed and said she will have something up on her website(http://www.michelledresbold.com) by next week.
I don't think she would mind my quoting:
"Casey’s handwriting looks exactly how I expected it to. Hmmm---one self- centered girl. I will have this up on my website soon (I have a busy, busy week coming up so, but I’ll get it up by next week)."

I'm chomping at the bit...

Hey guys,

Ok, so I went to my dad's house with handwriting samples from Casey, George, Cindy and Lee and he took quick peeks at them and shared what his initial thoughts were. He is going to clean up all of the samples and run them through his software...the Barav system "TM" which will probably take a few days, unfortunately.

He has to find something from each persons sample to use as a "baseline" first so that he can run the samples through for statistics and then he will run them all for deception measurements (I'm not sure what he called this) but basically it will say whether or not they were lying when writing the statements provided.

My father is also going to call Sheila Lowe to get her input on this as well, although he said she doesn't work with a lot of criminal samples, he said she's incredible. He is also going to call some other graphologist named Kim or something from Hawaii he said works with a lot of criminal cases.

My dad is actually contacting Orange County sheriff dept and won't let me post his initial thoughts on here, when I talked to him initially he didn't realize this was an open case. I'd be happy to share his take on what he thinks if you PM though so it doesn't get posted where everyone can see.

I will post this however, when my dad first got to Casey's sample, his jaw dropped and he said "oh well this is bad news" my dad isn't very communicative like that normally so it kind of surprised me...anyways after like 5 minutes of me asking him what he meant and why he said that he told me Casey's handwriting looked strikingly similar to Susan Smith's handwriting and then went on to say what else he thought about it etc. I'm not sure if somebody else has made the connection already between the handwriting, but if I'm not mistaken there have been a lot people thinking Casey and Susan were very similar, I think?

I promise to post the results of my dad's findings as soon as he gets them to me! He's working on it as we speak, so hopefully he'll have it done soon!

Marisa

Hey guys,

Ok, so I went to my dad's house with handwriting samples from Casey, George, Cindy and Lee and he took quick peeks at them and shared what his initial thoughts were. He is going to clean up all of the samples and run them through his software...the Barav system "TM" which will probably take a few days, unfortunately.

He has to find something from each persons sample to use as a "baseline" first so that he can run the samples through for statistics and then he will run them all for deception measurements (I'm not sure what he called this) but basically it will say whether or not they were lying when writing the statements provided.

My father is also going to call Sheila Lowe to get her input on this as well, although he said she doesn't work with a lot of criminal samples, he said she's incredible. He is also going to call some other graphologist named Kim or something from Hawaii he said works with a lot of criminal cases.

My dad is actually contacting Orange County sheriff dept and won't let me post his initial thoughts on here, when I talked to him initially he didn't realize this was an open case. I'd be happy to share his take on what he thinks if you PM though so it doesn't get posted where everyone can see.

I will post this however, when my dad first got to Casey's sample, his jaw dropped and he said "oh well this is bad news" my dad isn't very communicative like that normally so it kind of surprised me...anyways after like 5 minutes of me asking him what he meant and why he said that he told me Casey's handwriting looked strikingly similar to Susan Smith's handwriting and then went on to say what else he thought about it etc. I'm not sure if somebody else has made the connection already between the handwriting, but if I'm not mistaken there have been a lot people thinking Casey and Susan were very similar, I think?

I promise to post the results of my dad's findings as soon as he gets them to me! He's working on it as we speak, so hopefully he'll have it done soon!

Marisa

Gosh. Speechless.

Link for Sheila Lowe:
http://www.sheilalowe.com/ Link for Kim Ianetta of Hawaii: http://www.trialrun.com/introduction.html

Hey guys,

I found a link that has Susan Smith's handwriting, in case anyone would like to compare hers with Casey's....I don't think they look THAT similar, but I also can never see similarities between people or anything :) I do think they look similar but I'm no expert on handwriting!

Marisa

(respectfully snipped)

Marisa

Marisa, is your dad going to offer his services to OCSD??

When I started this this thread it never occurred to me that it would evolve into something like this, where expert graphologists would get involved. Of course, I was hoping they would, but certainly not expecting it.

Marisa, please thank your dad from the bottom of all our hearts. LE needs all the ammunition they can get!!!

Way to go, Marisa's Dad!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Casey's handwriting:
picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online