Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How long had HaLeigh's mattress been on the floor in the master bedroom? Misty wasn't woken by the opening and closing of any doors in the home so it seems the person who took HaLeigh knew to go straight into the master bedroom to find her.

Someone was home......we know for sure JR. was there... I do not think he was left to himself....he might have been alseep but I see no disputing he was not there.

I think it has been argued, if not disputed. IDHAI where he was that night.

Based on what we know about Tommy, he enters homes, so the fact he didn't go inside Ron's trailer when no one answered is suspicious. It seems more likely to me that under these circumstances Tommy would stay and find a way to get inside the trailer to find out what was going on and to ensure everyone was safe and sound. Tommy's story is limp and has loose ends in it. It doesn't add up IMO.

Would he have had any reason to think that anything was going on but that Misty and the kids had gone somewhere earlier and weren't home yet? Even though Ron had been calling from work all evening and there was no answer still wouldn't have raised red flags for me. People go visiting all of the time and don't come home until late. I wonder what time it was that Tommy was over there knocking? I guess if Tommy had gone in and no one was home that would have blown a hole in Misty's "we were home all the evening and night. I put the kids to bed about 8:00."

I agree chesterp. IMO, deciding capibility isn't the issue here as I happen to think that most of the players are capible - It's determining which one(s) is actually culpible.
MOO-

I agree nomoresorrow - culpability is the issue as all of this crew seems to be blinded by drugs to the point at times they don't know which way is up.

On the other hand, I must say I don't see Tommy as having a high likelyhood of being culpable. I say that because from the very beginning Misty has accused Tommy of things, several things, she turned on him when the fight took place and sided with Ron on more than one occasion. She even took out a restraining order on him. Now she seems to think if she tells LE Tommy burglarized a house or two that LE might go easy on her. ROFL at that one.

If Tommy knows anything about what happened to Haleigh, even if it was just that he helped Misty, seems to me he would be singing like a bird. He isn't facing near as many years behind bars as Misty and Ron are. Misty has turned on him at every corner and that certainly isn't how you encourage an accomplice or confident to stay quiet.

That being said, the one she hasn't turned on and who is long gone from Satsuma, out of sight, out of mind is Timmy. The one Misty reportedly called sometime the evening Haleigh went missing. JMO - time to bring Timmy into these conversations for obvious reasons. Also JMO - if Misty had help doing anything with Haleigh, it was either her drugged up friends, or the brother who she trusts and has been left out of all her conversations to date.

Knowing what I now know about Misty, if I had been knocking at her door at night and got no answer, I don't think I would have thought, "Oh my god, they're not answering my knocks, are they safe, I must break in and make sure they're not dead in there". I'd have thought, "They're not answering my knocks, guess they're not home. Did she really take the kids with her when doing a drug deal?"

Tommy is one spooky dude if he is skulking around the neighborhood at night, entering homes at will and pilfering through property and taking what he pleases. He's darn lucky he hasn't been shot!

I feel sorry for the whole lot of them. This type of behavior seems to be all they know. It would be nice if they could escape the area and start over like Timmy did. I'm not saying Satsuma, Florida is to blame, but the association with the family and friends that live there could very well be.

What did Tommy do for a living before all of this? He worked in drywall with his dad? I would think he could get a job anywhere doing that sort of work. Not everyone can or will do that sort of work. I mean as far as construction work, that's pretty specialized, relatively speaking.

Does anyone know how Timmy is doing up North?

Tommy would have in-depth knowledge of local community affairs!

The level of risk Tommy exposed himself when he broke into the 2 homes on Tyler Ave was very very low.

Is Tommy on suicide watch?

He steals weird stuff....

Agree, and what he's stealing tells a story, a motive, a reason and look into his mind. We need to consider these items, their not collateral evidence, but more important than mundane household items.

Entering into a home as we now have learned, while she slept, to steal, burglarize and commit a crime, believe me he was well prepared to deal with the homeowner should she have awoken to the crime in progress.

I've been saying since we learned of Tommy, the van, his activities, violence against women criminal prior history, non working, drug habits, and after the fact of Haleigh missing his continued spiraling down of behaviors leaves him the prime suspect in this case.

We also have the "Key" according to LE being Misty, pointing the finger all along, but yet being totally disregarded and disrespected in all her attempts to move this case forward and prove her innocence concerning Haleigh being taken from her home.

LE either has to be up on things secretly and working with Ron and Misty behind the publics eyes, and zeroing in on their suspect/suspects, or LE has a total disregard for facts and evidence that should be protocol in any case of this nature. We know LE knows much more than we do, what they are doing with this is what I question. Hopefully, they have a good working plan and are inching their way into proving a solid case that will stick in a court of law to prosecute and put away the person responsible.

We do know LE and the prosecution are held to very high standards in the courts in proving guilt, so I'm hoping LE is making sure their tying up any loose ends and dotting all their i's and crossing the t's. If anything, it would please me to know that whoever we learn is guilty, that their charged, apprehended and prosecuted correctly and we can all in the end know with good conciousness Justice prevails. We can give this to Haleigh, the beautiful Sugar she is.

IMHO.Tommy is an addict, a thief, and most probably an accessory after the fact, but I doubt seriously he is the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh that afternoon/evening...JMO

Tommy would have in-depth knowledge of local community affairs!

How long have they lived on Tyler? IMO he doesn't appear the type that neighbors would confide in but he might have observed a lot of things if he goes on lots of walks nearby.

and
IF MC was there he most likely KNEW how she acted under the influence...
she was probably knocked out completely....she was NOT home.. whatever the case....JMO it was an opportunity crime....no matter how it began......for whatever reason Haleigh was taken.

IA, Tommy and Misty live together and it's possible Tommy over medicated his sister during his early evening visit to make things easier for himself later. He could have unlocked the back door without Misty's knowledge.

Misty's mattress was on the floor and she would have had to sit up in bed to see the clock on the table at the right side of her bed. Why didn't Misty notice HaLeigh was gone then?

Knowing what I now know about Misty, if I had been knocking at her door at night and got no answer, I don't think I would have thought, "Oh my god, they're not answering my knocks, are they safe, I must break in and make sure they're not dead in there". I'd have thought, "They're not answering my knocks, guess they're not home. Did she really take the kids with her when doing a drug deal?"

I agree with ya.
I think A-he already knew where she was so it wasn't an issue and/or B-would YOU mess with anything belonging to RC? I wouldn't. Dude has a tendency to go off on people.

IA, Tommy and Misty live together and it's possible Tommy over medicated his sister during his early evening visit to make things easier for himself later. He could have unlocked the back door without Misty's knowledge.

Misty's mattress was on the floor and she would have had to sit up in bed to see the clock on the table at the right side of her bed. Why didn't Misty notice HaLeigh was gone then?

Her story about waking up and noticing Haleigh gone doesn't hold water (IMO) because she's told it so many ways but IF she'd told it only once I'd say that she was just a self-absorbed sleepy, groggy teenager who only thought of herself and whatever woke her up. It's a maternal instinct to wake up and check if the kids are present, breathing and asleep, but Misty wouldn't necessarily have had that because she had lived with the kids for just a few short months and might have gone half blind to the bathroom or wherever first because it was the most pressing need, and only realized that there was something missing later when her brain woke up proper.

I agree that Misty would've ratted on Tommy-unless she & Ron had something BIG to hide. What could be that big? Selling & using dope? doubtful. unless, Ron was determined to not let his lifestyle, (drugs & teenaged sex), interfere with custody of Jr. & would they all still run together? even more doubtful. Business is one thing, but does anybody really believe that Ron could just get past somebody murdering his daughter? If this theory has any validity, do any of you think Ron cofided in his mother for advice? I could see freaking out over my own indirect involvement, but to cover for Tommy? NO WAY!!!!

I don't buy that Lindsey is drug-free. Nope :snooty: Can't see it. I'm not basing that strictly on Tommy's use; I'm basing it on the fact that she surrounds herself with drug-users, even inviting non-family, drug-using individuals to move-in/live in her home (NayNay...)... Clean (drug-free) people don't choose to live in a home FULL of multiple drug-users. I would never let a nurse with her surrounding circumstances anywhere near me if hospitalized (or my loved ones!). The State of florida Nursing Board better keep an extremely close eye on her and perform random drug testing - frequently. JMHO -

Where I live, nurses aren't drug tested without it being court-ordered.
I wonder if most employers would rather avoid screening their employees.

Do you think Lindsy would risk loosing her children? She did allow her husband Tommy to drive their son to school while under the influence but I don't suppose she didn't expect him to fall asleep with drugs visible in the van. I think Lindsy knows where to draw the line for herself.

To this day neither Ron or Misty know which bed Haleigh was sleeping in. To me that means Haleigh was never sleeping that night in any bed. How can LE even seriously look at Tommy with that glaring them in the face and on the record.

In her video interview she always appeared more lucid than some others in this case, IMO. And it would have been hard for her to finish school if she was into using a lot.

But who really knows... a lot of people who once were reasonable and wise risk losing their kids once drugs get a hold of them. IMO there's no way she didn't know about Tommy burglarizing houses. She must have noticed stacks of new towels and Tommy does not appear the sort who goes mad when browsing E-Bay for home accessories. And as a nurse she would recognize the effects of drugs.

Even if she doesn't use anything herself she was going to end up with some kind of problems living with Tommy, Misty and their parents who all seem to be on the shady side. She'll always be bailing somebody out...

Would he have had any reason to think that anything was going on but that Misty and the kids had gone somewhere earlier and weren't home yet? Even though Ron had been calling from work all evening and there was no answer still wouldn't have raised red flags for me. People go visiting all of the time and don't come home until late. I wonder what time it was that Tommy was over there knocking? I guess if Tommy had gone in and no one was home that would have blown a hole in Misty's "we were home all the evening and night. I put the kids to bed about 8:00."

It's possible Tommy didn't show up at Ron's. No one saw him there TMK. Lindsy would have just returned home after a long day at school and this is when you'd expect they would hook-up to share and talk about their day, what the kids have been up to, etc. etc. Lindsy likely needed to eat and the kids needed to be bathed and settled down in bed for the night.

It seems like such an inopportune time for Hank Jr to leave his family unless he absolutely had to. Placing myself in Lindsy's shoes, I would be upset with him if he left for any other reason than to answer an emergency call.

Her story about waking up and noticing Haleigh gone doesn't hold water (IMO) because she's told it so many ways but IF she'd told it only once I'd say that she was just a self-absorbed sleepy, groggy teenager who only thought of herself and whatever woke her up. It's a maternal instinct to wake up and check if the kids are present, breathing and asleep, but Misty wouldn't necessarily have had that because she had lived with the kids for just a few short months and might have gone half blind to the bathroom or wherever first because it was the most pressing need, and only realized that there was something missing later when her brain woke up proper.

Whisperer brought forward the report by J. Greenwood that Ron went into the bedroom and found Misty sleeping and HaLeigh gone when he returned home from work. Gee, if I was Misty, I would have stuck with this theory. Does this theory match what was said during the 911 call?

Whisperer brought forward the report by J. Greenwood that Ron went into the bedroom and found Misty sleeping and HaLeigh gone when he returned home from work. Gee, if I was Misty, I would have stuck with this theory. Does this theory match what was said during the 911 call?

Blue I've never heard of or seen this report before. New info. to me. Am I correct in assuming Greenwood's report is a statement given and taken down by him personally from Ron? I've not read that here before, but I don't read all the posts. Thanks for re-confirming what you have said so that I am clear in understanding your post. :innocent: This is shocking, as I've never heard before that Ron came in from work that fateful night and observed Misty sleeping and Haleigh gone. :blushing:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SassyGirlDawn70
Back