Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.c-ville.com/aerial-photos-show-property-remains-may-hannah-graham-found/#.VERvm8mK1j5
Hannah Graham exclusive: Aerial photos show investigators at Old Lynchburg property
Aerial photographs taken for C-VILLE Weekly by photographer Skip Degan confirm an intensive investigative effort is underway at 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, the property first identified by journalist Coy Barefoot at Insidecville.com as the likely location of human remains found during the search for Hannah Graham.

According to the decomposition formula, 35 days seems too fast for the body to be completely skeletonized.

Who else could it be?

Alexis Murphy or one of the others who haven't been found? I don't know. I hope it's Hannah, for her parents' sake. I can't imagine getting that phone call and then several days later finding out it's not actually her.

I live in a rural area about 15 miles south of the area where they found the body. Last year, a deer was hit by a car on the road near my house. Within two days, there were only bones - the vultures in the day and possibly coyotes in the night (we have those near where I live) made short work of a full adult deer very, very quickly.

In Texas the ants rapidly take care of anything left after the coyotes, birds are thru.

Very interesting that this former medical examiner thinks that rate of decomposition is "far in excess" of what he would expect.

Not questioning the ME's conclusion concerning the excessive rate of decomposition due to JM's likely knowledge of body disposal, investigative, and forensic awareness. Most importantly, imo, JM was an outdoorsman and was right at home in the woods/forest. JM would likely be aware that placement of HM's body near the dry creek bed would insure virtual immediate scavenger activity. Turkey Vultures need sand to assist in the digestion of their food/carrion. Sand, which is found in and along the banks of creek beds, are visited often by turkey vultures..

Turkey Vulture Cathartes aura
http://www.fcps.edu/islandcreekes/ecology/turkey_vulture.htm

Can anyone give me any updates? The last I knew was simply that a body had been found and the probable location. Since that devastating news, do we know more? TIA to any who can help. I've got a horrible trial coming up and have little time to come on here these days.

Important! ******Just released photo of investigators at 3193****

I just received this link from Coy B on twitter- he said this is aerial photo of LE investigating at 3193

http://www.c-ville.com/aerial-photos-show-property-remains-may-hannah-graham-found/#.VERvlMk09pZ

So there it is. Hopefully this can put to rest this lengthy discussion ( totally lost on me) about the exact spot. This is where she is. Are they searching further? Yes, IMO. They are getting the job done, as they have done all along. And, I love Coy Barefoot. Were it not for him we would have NOTHING. Selfishly, I hate having NOTHING. MOO.

Alexis Murphy or one of the others who haven't been found? I don't know. I hope it's Hannah, for her parents' sake. I can't imagine getting that phone call and then several days later finding out it's not actually her.

This is why investigators are being very cautious before publicly identifying the remains, Doghairrules, imo..

I will never understand how anyone could take the job of defending a murderer. You could not pay me enough money to help try to get a murderer set free.
What is the reason for this "calling"? I'm guessing most would say they do it for the chance to defend the innocent, or that everyone deserves representation until proven guilty...

But what do these types do once the evidence shows their client is guilty? They try to get them a lessened sentence in any way possible.
I'm usually pretty accepting as a person, but honestly, I find it to be a disgusting way to make a living.

As an attorney who has worked in a public defenders office, I can tell you that most PD's do not see their job as "getting criminals off" and most PD's generally don't like their clients. A lot of defense attorneys don't care whether their clients are guilty or innocent but care about what the evidence is, how it was obtained, and what led to their clients being arrested. If there weren't any defense attorneys, the police wouldn't be forced to follow the rules - for ANYONE. I firmly believe that defense attorneys are protecting the rights for ALL most strongly when they are protecting the rights of "the worst." I know it has made me & other colleagues sick to consider certain cases. The only way to get through it is to hold onto the belief that you are upholding *everyone's* constitutional rights and that is far more important than many people think. There is a fine line between vigorously defending your client and appearing to be getting them the lowest sentence possible, but I like to think the attorneys are doing their best to be fair to the client and ensure all constitutional/fed/state laws are upheld by BOTH sides (meaning that the prosecution & police are kept in check.) When I see a good criminal defense attorney zealously defending a horrendous case, it gives me continued hope and reassurance that our legal system is still working as it should.

Thank you

Wow, I counted 26 vehicles along the road!!!!

Not to mention all the vehicles at the Command Center!!!!! big big search IMO, JMO, MOO

I thought I saw them sort of upper right from the house in the trees... Maybe?

And. FWIW, my brother-in-law who is an alb co officer & has been working this case from the start, has said that the remains were NOT found in the park. He's been scouring the site inch by inch for the last 24hrs so he would know.

Call me crazy, but is it remotely possible that searchers have in fact found remains of two bodies and managed to keep one under wraps so far? Maybe one found behind the 3193 address that many of us, including me, feel has been reported accurately, and the other at the location nearer the park that Otto keeps referencing? If they have managed to keep the press away somewhat, could they have pulled this off?? I don't really believe it is possible, and there is NOTHING to indicate this has happened, but just kinda throwing it out there for thoughts....

Absolutely! If JM disposed of another body in that area previously (along with MH so nearby) he must have felt invincible- this park and area could have more than one body left there.

No. The roads are marked in the photo. Turn off Old Lynchburg Road onto Walnut Creek Park Road (which leads to the park) and it's the first road on the right.

The first report would be from blogger Coy Barefoot, who places the crime scene next to Ammonett Branch Creek, three miles from police activity. We're still waiting to learn where he got that information.

Actually - the NBC article linked in my post was hours before Barefoot was interviewed about location, blogged, etc. That's why I chose to post it. It says the remains were found four miles from Walnut Creek Park.

If you mean that the first report of 3193 was by CB, I can see what you're saying.

It's clear that something is going on in the area that you have posted about, mapped, and provided pictures for...what is going on there, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member