Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly, margarita25. I feel that the cyber forensics investigation likely being conducted on his internet history and cell phone will be very revealing. It also concerns me that MH's camera was never located..

I wonder what all they've found inside those two structures. One of those could be his display case. :(

I haven't seen it stated anywhere in MSM that the pants were on the body, just that they were found near the body. HTH.

OK, I see. Thank you. I interpreted your comment differently.

Just for clarification, I live in Southern California and despite our well-documented car culture, we don't really have drive-through everythings. Drive-through fast food and coffee joints, sure. Dry cleaners. That's all I can think of. There used to be drive-through liquor stores in Texas (maybe still are) and AFAIK there are still drive-through wedding chapels in Las Vegas, but Las Vegas is a world unto itself and not at all representative of the rest of the country.

As far as television evangelists, basing this on nothing but my own experience living in different parts of the country, the people who watch and/or are influenced by them are much in the minority within our nation's population as a whole. This of course also varies by region. But if I had to guess I would say only a small fraction of Americans are influenced by televangelists.

I think you are correct in all of the above.

I haven't seen it stated anywhere in MSM that the pants were on the body, just that they were found near the body. HTH.
Thanks. I guess I was confused and thought the pants were on the body. Deleted last post...

The black pants being on the body is really weird to me. I am tired for number one, but this can be interpreted in several ways. Why leave the pants on a FEMALE if she was sexually assaulted? Now, the "sociopath mentality" is already in place with the body of the deceased being thought of a trash, or dumped. For number one, if this person was trans-gendered, the pants left on the body would indicate surprise. Also, the pants being left on the body could indicate that he couldn't look at what he done ( if female and he is somewhat of a remorseful psychopath)

The black pants being left on the body is, "OVER THE TOP" for me! If she was fully clothed at one time, some of her clothes are missing means she wasn't sexually assaulted... or I don't see it yet because of the pants.

I do REALLY understand that we need an identification on GENDER.!:websleuther:

CNN says the black pants were found nearby not on the skeleton

The deputy who found the remains said he found a skull, scattered bones, no hair and no flesh.

Arden said it is highly unusual for a body to become a skeleton in this climate and time frame.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/19/hannah-graham-remains-found/17587661/

This is a level of decomposition that is far in excess of what I would expect for roughly a month in this climate," Arden said.

He said the state of the remains opens the door that they could belong to someone else.

"I'm highly concerned that these may be the remains of a different person because in this kind of climate, it commonly takes six to nine months and sometimes longer for a body to skeletonize essentially completely."
Mark Schamel, a Washington defense attorney, said he believes the state of Virginia "definitely has a murder case" against Matthew, and noted that even if the remains found are not identified as Graham the state has had a number of murder cases without a body.
bbm
Interesting!

But wouldn't Hannah's skeleton have broken up and her black pants have become separated from the rest of her remains if fast water had been through there?

Water also created disarticulation, as we've seen here with the feet that wash up on coastlines, and little Avonte. :rose:

(Dylan Redwine? Amy Ahonen?)

I wonder what all they've found inside those two structures. One of those could be his display case. :(

This area/property doesn't seem remote enough for that, and it doesn't seem permanently abandoned.

Your comment made me think of the super creepy underwear house somebody found in a rt 66 New Mexico ghost town. There is a thread in the parking lot somewhere, but I can't find it anymore. That thread kept me up at night; I've never been so creeped out after reading something before.

Maybe the shirt is nearby, but just has not been mentioned? Or found (scattering)?

rsbm

Your comment made me think of the super creepy underwear house somebody found in a rt 66 New Mexico ghost town. There is a thread in the parking lot somewhere, but I can't find it anymore. That thread kept me up at night; I've never been so creeped out after reading something before.

OMG I remember that!

:scared:

(I'm just learning something about myself here...that maybe when I ask a question, I really don't want to know the answer :( )

The Australian Museum has an informative Web site, deathonline.net, on how human remains change after death. On land, bacteria and other microbes in the body will rapidly multiply and break down the soft tissue. Shortly after death, flies and other insects consume the soft tissue. Vultures, dogs or other large mammals may also take pieces of the decomposing flesh, sometimes reducing the corpse into a skeleton in under two weeks.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/b...ow-long-do-dead-bodies-remain-inta-2009-06-10

(There are many dead mice around here outside and they seem to stay intact and not decompose for ever...it must be the dry climate here in CO...)

(eta: lol, what a useless post on my part, it strikes me as funny to read it back)

(All these recent posts are suddenly creeping me out really bad for some reason...just got a really, really sick feeling, sicker than I've felt up to this point in this case, jmo)

OMG I remember that!

:scared:

And now I'm super creeped out all over again just thinking of it. As if this thread hasn't been creepy enough on its own.

I have wondered though why JM apparently dumped the cab in a field. It seems an odd, and not very secure or permanent, way of getting rid of something incriminating. Why not clean it up, drive it a few states away and sell it? Or junk it for scrap?

Maybe that was actually a site he revisited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi