Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same man who saw buzzards on the 5th and walked a little of the property on the 6th and felt concerned about trespassing or is he a second man who saw the vultures?

It's the same man but his story is a little different than the one published by Coy Barefoot. Not sure why. The original story stated he didn't call the tip in until the next morning, October 6th and even gave the precise time he called as 9:45 AM. It also said he didn't see the buzzards on the 6th and mentions him seeing them once on the 5th. Don't know why there are these discrepancies? JMO

IDK. I read that the rape victim from 2005 was assaulted on the grass by the pool at an apartment/condo area.
I don't think he's that smart to plan...I think he just spots an easy target and acts on it..then go to a familiar dump spot.

Here's what I don't get...
If his family lives near there, why would he dump bodies there? Isn't that like p**ping where you sleep? He would dump dead girls near where his mom lives??

I think he returned to the area he was very familiar with, not thinking it's near his mother's house- if she even still lives there

smiley-whistle_zps510f2ae6.gif

If you want to discuss the Fairfax case, go here:

JLM Charged in 2005 Farifax Rape Case

I will not continue to move OFF TOPIC posts. They will be deleted, and Time Outs issued to habitual offenders.

Thanks.

Bessie

Hank Silverberg ‏@HankSilverberg 4m4 minutes ago

Remains found in #AlbemarleCounty now with state M-E. Spokesman says no special priority. #HannahGraham @wusa9

https://twitter.com/HankSilverberg/status/524317280587362308

I don't think they are HG's but I could be the very skeptical one of the bunch( and certainly not in denial) but there is another woman that has been missing with black pants but she is from Norfolk. I think the remains are older.. up to a year. HG's dental records could have pulled in a matter hours.. and her teeth would still be attached to her jawbone if it was her. ( after 5 weeks) so.. I am taking it that they aren't going by dental records.

I think by bringing the Grahams up in the PC Longo was saying its Hannah unofficially. Otherwise why bring them up unless asked by a reporter? He talked about the body being found then made a point to say a certain office who he named (can't remember) went to speak to the Grahams. If it was a body they didnt think was Hannah's they'd not have brought up the Grahams, called a PC, or ceased the searches IMO.

IDK. I read that the rape victim from 2005 was assaulted on the grass by the pool at an apartment/condo area.
I don't think he's that smart to plan...I think he just spots an easy target and acts on it..then go to a familiar dump spot.

Here's what I don't get...
If his family lives near there, why would he dump bodies there? Isn't that like p**ping where you sleep? He would dump dead girls near where his mom lives??

He's familiar with the area. Most perps do leave bodies where they are familiar and comfortable. He may have known that house was vacant and thought he could get away with it there. Obviously, he escalated from college to Fairfax to MH and HG.

I think by bringing the Grahams up in the PC Longo was saying its Hannah unofficially. Otherwise why bring them up unless asked by a reporter? He talked about the body being found then made a point to say a certain office who he named (can't remember) went to speak to the Grahams. If it was a body they didnt think was Hannah's they'd not have brought up the Grahams, called a PC, or ceased the searches IMO.

It's called "protocol". They found a body and notified the Grahams.

I don't think they are HG's but I could be the very skeptical one of the bunch( and certainly not in denial) but there is another woman that has been missing with black pants but she is from Norfolk. I think the remains are older.. up to a year. HG's dental records could have pulled in a matter hours.. and her teeth would still be attached to her jawbone if it was her. ( after 5 weeks) so.. I am taking it that they aren't going by dental records.

Who is the other victim you are referring to?

IMO, LE called the Graham's as a courtesy so they didn't hear that remains had been found on the news or read it online. More than likely, LE explained the process of ME, COD, identification to them.

Bobby Pugh tells WTOP and WVTF that as he drove to work one day in late September or early October, his eyes were drawn to the abandoned home at 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, on a winding, narrow stretch of the road that connects Charlottesville to Lynchburg.

"I noticed there was quite a few buzzards on the roof, as well as in the trees in the backyard, maybe 20 to 30 of them," says Pugh. "They were definitely there scavenging for something."

Read more: http://www.wtop.com/41/3725983/Va-man-talks-of-buzzard-sighting-near-remains#ixzz3Gj4f6TXj
These were black vultures -- they've actually been known to kill newborn calves and deer fawns," says Pugh. "They don't just go after carcasses, they're actually aggressive hunters."

Read more: http://www.wtop.com/41/3725983/Va-man-talks-of-buzzard-sighting-near-remains#ixzz3Gj5UP8Bj
"It's in the middle of nowhere, it's been abandoned for a few years, there's access to the back of the house where you can hide," Pugh says. "When I saw the buzzards, I was thinking two plus two plus two equals six."

Read more: http://www.wtop.com/41/3725983/Va-man-talks-of-buzzard-sighting-near-remains#ixzz3Gj5vM6XV
http://www.wtop.com/120/3725983/Va-man-talks-of-buzzard-sighting-near-remains
I keep thinking maybe they aren't HG's remains too but then I keep hearing about buzzards, so maybe, not to sound too descriptive, but maybe they ate everything away? :(

Yes! Thank you! See that long driveway? Possibly JM turn in there instead of up the driveway of 3193 with no trees to conceal.

I think the gate would be in the way though.....have you seen the gate to the road? Someone had a google street view of the gate. Very creepy. But yes 31*3 had no trees to conceal..the cottage had trees and a driveway though.
I think he went up the cottage driveway and she was off to the side of the cottage in the woods on the property that the road you are talking about has access to.
MO: she was in the creek bed on the property with that road, but he went through the cottage driveway and then walked her into that spot through the woods.

Who is the other victim you are referring to?
I'll look it up and post a link. It will take a few minutes. Well, actually. I had it bookmarked.. so it was easy.. and she is from Alexandria not Norfolk. ( my typo and I have been looking a NUMEROUS missing persons all day) My eyes are crossed.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bell_shaquita.html

But I have been posting about the transgendered guy/girl who went missing but at the time of his/her disappearance he/she had on grey sweatpants but I wondering if he/she didn't change clothes.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smith_dashad.html

Will we hear.information on whether or not JMs DNA matched or didn't match the unidentified DNA in the AM case? Any news on that?

That unknown DNA was entered into CODIS, just like the DNA from MH that linked her killer to the Fairfax case. I am pretty positive that if JLM was a match it would have triggered it at the same time the link to MH became apparent.

You know I always wonder how these killers get so lucky it seems. As I'm sitting here icing my ankle after twisting it stepping off a small curb, I just wish once a killer hiding a body would fall and break a leg, twist an ankle or have a branch on them and have to call for help and bust themselves.

Yesterday, I asked my relative (LE on the case) and he said it hadn't been confirmed it was HG & there wasn't any proof it was her. As for the sgt who did the interview, he said the guy was wrong to talk & wrong to get HG's family's hopes up b/c it could turn out to be someone else. He made it sound like LE was not happy w/the sgt. I'm hoping it's her but seems wise to be skeptical. Of course they would tell the family b/c media will be following every move & would be awful for the family to hear about a body (even if not HG) from anyone other than Longo. Of course, my relative isn't going to say much about the investigation but he is there on the site now continuing to look for evidence.

I do think LE believes this is Hannah and is just waiting for absolute confirmation. I know it sounds a bit callous that Hannah is not a priority with the Lab. I think it important that we remember there are other people waiting for news on their loved ones. Folks we have never heard of. They are important to their Family's. JM isn't going anywhere. Thankfully. I shudder to think how many others?

Ugh..the thought is disturbing. 20-30 sounds like a lot. I have never seen a buzzard before. How big are these things usually?

I have seen some really large buzzards. Like almost half my height and I'm 5'1".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth