Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
otto, attached is another view of the concept of the feeder creek.

I'll see if I can find a waterway map tomorrow that includes that stream. So far, I haven't seen it. Is that a man made pond across the street, or does it drain to the Ammonett Branch Creek? Is there a drainage ditch under the road in that area?

I have to call it a day.

I bet he said that about Morgan after her remains were lying in a field for three months, but there was DNA.

HI there. I could be wrong, but I thought that the DNA for Morgan came from her shirt, which was placed on a bush much later.

I think that Hannah was probably assaulted as soon as she was in the car, but was that the end of it?

Sexually assaulted? I disagree.

I suspect he only drove 10 miles or so because he was sexually excited. If he would've drove north, and drove farther, there are places so remote, good luck finding her there. He didn't have work the next day, he could have.

I think he spent hours with her out there at the vacant property.

He looks every bit of 300lbs before he made his Mexico run. Another reason why the car wasn't going to work for him.

MOO

I think that Hannah was probably assaulted as soon as she was in the car, but was that the end of it?
I hope maybe she fell asleep in his car on the way to wherever he took her and didn't have much time to process what was happening. That's my biggest hope in this.

I disagree, as they don't have murder or even assault charges (yet). I think she was unconscious in the car and assaulted when he dragged her out of it.
This is how I think it happened, also. His car isn't that roomy, and he's a large person. I guess he could have assaulted her in the car, but it seems like he would have brought her to the site unconscious.
What a sick ####.

If you go to google street map and "drive" down the street to the cottage, there is a mailbox in front of the cottage and the cottage has its own driveway too (which is more secluded and I think that's where he pulled his car in). jmo

It is a good ways away from the main house, and it's pretty secluded.

95% of my clothes are stained with red clay from the Lynchburg area, heck I took my ICE SKATES which were never used out of doors out of storage and there is red clay smeared all over the white leather and it does not come off easy either. (I mean come on it's not like I used my ice skates more than like 4 times a year so how did that get everywhere?!?!?) :banghead: so that could also be why the bleach was taken from his home. If they find her shoes more than likely they will no longer be white and same with anything that he has.

HI there. I could be wrong, but I thought that the DNA for Morgan came from her shirt, which was placed on a bush much later.
IIRC, MHs mom said DNA was found on MHs remains. I don't think LE released that information.

If you go to google street map and "drive" down the street to the cottage, there is a mailbox in front of the cottage and the cottage has its own driveway too (which is more secluded and I think that's where he pulled his car in). jmo

ITA - there is even a spot where he could pull in and hide his car and carry her behind the cabin without being seen. It is horrifying to even imagine it

Where did JLM's sister live with regards to the proximity where she was found? He has his car at Tempo, and then was found in his sisters car in TX. Quick car change and clean up?

I disagree, as they don't have murder or even assault charges (yet). I think she was unconscious in the car and assaulted when he dragged her out of it.

True, but how long did it take them to even acknowledge the fact the he was the fairfax rapist? So, just because we don't know of charges, (yet) that doesn't mean there aren't some coming in the future or that LE doesn't know about an assault at least.

It could also be as simple as "Let's take a drive before I drop you off."

I'm certain he was the nosey sort and looked through her iPhone. Reading texts and viewing her IG and FB. A phone is your identity in many ways. Especially social media. That really pisses me off. Not only did he end her life, he was able to know her in a way only family and friends should.

Sexually assaulted? I disagree.

I suspect he only drove 10 miles or so because he was sexually excited. If he would've drove north, and drove farther, there are places so remote, good luck finding her there. He didn't have work the next day, he could have.

I think he spent hours with her out there at the vacant property.

Yes, I don't think he did anything more than subdue her in the car. After he let her text from her phone that she was approaching 14th street (I think it was her that sent the text but her words were jumbled- maybe drunk, maybe autocorrect. I think he led her to believe he was taking her to 14th at first. All JMO).

I don't think he drove far before stopping. I think he went straight to OLR. And I think everything all happened fast and was done with it. Again, JMO.

I don't really have any basis for my hypothesis, other than I believe JM acts by the spur of the moment. The quickness with with he honed in on HG on the mall that night, the football and wrestling moves that require instinct and speed, the quick grabbing of the man in Tempo whose leg he hurt that night, and the now- at the very least indicted- rape and attempted murder in Fairfax (she was essentially ambushed and attacked right then and there, and was choked to boot all in one fairly fell swoop it appears). Maybe he changed MO's, but I don't see him as someone who takes his time.

True, but how long did it take them to even acknowledge the fact the he was the fairfax rapist? So, just because we don't know of charges, (yet) that doesn't mean there aren't some coming in the future or that LE doesn't know about an assault charge at least.

I realize that, and that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying there doesn't seem to be an indication that an assault happened in the car based upon what LE is saying. They didn't indicate large amounts of blood, for example, or even a struggle (that we're aware of) inside the car. It's too easy, with the description of her condition upon leaving Tempo, for her to have been completely unconscious within moments of getting in that car so he didn't have any need to assault her until she was removed it.

Not all areas in this part of VA have such red clay. I only see the clay in my county when I dig. But here you can see it easily.

I realize that, and that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying there doesn't seem to be an indication that an assault happened in the car based upon what LE is saying. They didn't indicate large amounts of blood, for example, or even a struggle (that we're aware of) inside the car. It's too easy, with the description of her condition upon leaving Tempo, for her to have been completely unconscious within moments of getting in that car so he didn't have any need to assault her until she was removed it.
I get what you're saying, but do we even know what they found in his car, the one that he abducted her in? If so I've never heard any details.

Why is it taking so long for confirmation. Are the remains missing all her flesh and her teeth.

Can't the bones give a DNA match

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

True, but how long did it take them to even acknowledge the fact the he was the fairfax rapist? So, just because we don't know of charges, (yet) that doesn't mean there aren't some coming in the future or that LE doesn't know about an assault at least.
Such a good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member