Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN is saying only the skull has been sent to Richmond...that the rest of the remains are still at the scene and they are looking for additional remains..for Hannah and any possible others.

Things like this make me feel like they have found one skull...and too many bones to match with just that JMO (Ex: 3 patellas...)

Thanks, it is also in the street view and looks low to the ground like a cold frame for plants maybe.

Hard to tell exactly what it is but it is low on the ground yes, do they have underground bunkers in that area? Here is a screen shot from streetview.

map6.jpg

ETA: Whatever the white/metal square object is, I agree it is definitely next to a tree stump.

I've been searching for a post from last week or so (don't remember which member posted it, and I'm not sure if it was on the thread that was shut down). I believe the person was local and mentioned getting ID'ed when they went to a dumpster. Does anyone know how close that dumpster was in relation to where they found the body?

IMO the area you circled is not the creek bed it is sunlight breaking through the shadows. I enhanced the contrast and it is more clear here :

I think the creek bed would be likely to fall right behind the grove of trees behind the house. That makes the most sense from a topographic perspective, IMO.

ETA: If you look at the street view perspective on google maps, it shows a downhill slope behind the house. This would be consistent with a drainage/creek bed at the bottom of the slope (base of those trees). JMO

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@37.9...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sz5JjYSphraqY-GK70cKNvA!2e0

That doesn't surprise me based on the description given by the man who located the remains (along with his team).

Things like this make me feel like they have found one skull...and too many bones to match with just that JMO (Ex: 3 patellas...)

ew! maybe so...
or they are just being meticulous to make sure this guy gets put away for good.

I think the creek bed would be likely to fall right behind the grove of trees behind the house. That makes the most sense from a topographic perspective, IMP.

That grove of trees also seems to be taped off separately from the rest of the property. Perhaps in that grove is the primary "crime scene" ( where the body was found) and the rest of the property is taped off as a secondary?

Dr. G was just interviewed on CNN. She explained how animal activity would affect a body and the scattered pattern of bones. She did not expect the skeleton to be totally intact.She said tissue and DNA would probably be gone, fingernails with tissue underneath gone. She said DNA was obtained through cells withing the bones. Perp DNA would not be on skeletal remains.

Hard to tell exactly what it is but it is low on the ground yes, do they have underground bunkers in that area? Here is a screen shot from streetview.

View attachment 61895

ETA: Whatever the white/metal square object is, I agree it is definitely next to a tree stump.

Looks like a concrete well to me. Not at all uncommon in the country.

The septic tank is probably located right in front of the house and would be entirely covered without ready access. The call them drain fields in this area.

**you can usually spot drain fields in photos by looking for slight depressions in either the front or (rarely) the back yard.

The reason most people choose the front for a drain field is because kids usually play in the backyard and not much entertaining is usually done out front. Partially for that very reason.Also it makes the grass greener.

I've been searching for a post from last week or so (don't remember which member posted it, and I'm not sure if it was on the thread that was shut down). I believe the person was local and mentioned getting ID'ed when they went to a dumpster. Does anyone know how close that dumpster was in relation to where they found the body?

An hour or more, by memory.

Wouldn't the ME need as many bones as possible for the autopsy? Sending just the skull would make sense for ID, but doesn't sit well for an autopsy if more remains are available. JMO

Here is a 2009 dated Google photo that clearly shows the creek bed... I have placed a white marker line just below the ravine...

Attachments

• 3193.jpg
    3193.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 371
That grove of trees also seems to be taped off separately from the rest of the property. Perhaps in that grove is the primary "crime scene" ( where the body was found) and the rest of the property is taped off as a secondary?

I've drawn lines parallel to the crime scene tape that is visible to me in this pic. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413911278.908452.jpg

The first white square seen in the picture, looks to be beside an area where someone? has been pulling into the yard to the left of the driveway.

Was it JLM and they are collecting evidence there?

Or is the area becoming a parking spot for LE?

That bare spot is in all of the pictures... even old ones. I think it's where people back up and turn around to exit the driveway frontwards.

That makes sense to me.

If you do street view or drive view on Google, though, you can see that anywhere on that property line is not visible from any other house. So it really wouldn't have mattered where he pulled in or did anything else. The entire property (as best I can tell from doing the above) is hidden from view of surrounding properties because of the topography.

He obviously had checked this area out prior to hannah going missing.. We look at a place and say Oh look an abandoned property he looks at a place and says Oh look a perfect place to hide a body.

I can't speak to JLM's street smarts, but he is demonstrably comfortable with extreme risk-taking in light of all that he's been associated with over the years. Brazen, arrogant, violent, impulsive, selfish. He doesn't strike me as someone who would be worried about an expired inspection sticker or driving up behind an abandoned building. He's not like most of us.

BBM. Great observation!

Per CNN Ashley Banfield...... The skull has been sent to ME's office in Richmond. The rest of the skeletal remains are still at the scene...... Once the rest of skelton is removed, they will begin collecting dirt samples....this will help determine if JM is connected to the site....searchers looking for possible remains of other victims....Dr. 'G' ? ME from FL ? (sorry I didn't catch it all)....says the skull is probably being sent to get confirmation of dental records. (I think Dr G, ME was the ME in Caylee's case...her voice is very familiar)

Dear God I hate typing this! Please give strength and peace to Hannah's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak