Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a better source for historial USGS maps. Here they are in order (1929, 1935, 1945, 1967, 1980). I hope I haven't been too boring with my map obsession, today!

Graham-1929.jpg
Graham-1935.jpg
Graham-1945.jpg
Graham-1967.jpg
Graham-1980.jpg

OH NO! Very scary. I wonder if any of the sealed search warrants include his family's homes..... JMO

It would help in the search if we knew all of those addresses old and new. If I knew where he lived I would search.

Hillbilly, sorry if my observations, conclusions, and opinions offend you. The innocent victims of the Silent Epidemic and their families are my primary concern...They have no voice...
Actually I didn't point the finger at a single LEA. I also pointed the finger at VSP, that imo utilizes the same antiquated 1970s investigative strategy of Silence which only causes more innocent lives lost and mounting cold cases. We are now in the communications era. There is over 180,000 unsolved missing/murdered cold cases in the USA due to LEAs that adhere to this strategy of the past.. The American Public is the most valuable investigative resource of LE. Why would they squander this very valuable tool? JMO

It is a wildly unfounded accusation that all missing unsolved cases are unsolved due to how the public information aspect of the case was handled. The american public is a tool to be used, to state that they are the most valuable tool first of all is at best your opinion and secondly does not stand up to logic .... is it more valuable than DNA? is it more valuable than finger prints? Is more valuable than trained investigators professionals?

Just like anything else its real easy to armchair monday morning quarter back and make wild accusations. When you are responsible and having to make the decisions it's not so easy. Have there been cases where more information could have helped of course, and sometime information is restricted to hide incompetents, but to suggest that this is the cure for all the evils in the world is not accurate. i know you have some type of axe to grind which is none of my business but you are stating a bunch of stuff as fact that is in fact not fact:

There is over 180,000 unsolved missing/murdered cold cases in the USA due to LEAs that adhere to this strategy of the past
he American Public is the most valuable investigative resource of LE.

I was just rereading the statement from Alb Co PD saying they will not be holding a press conference and they do not have anymore planned or expect to have anymore. I think this means the remains are Hannahs. JMO

Well it certainly makes it easy to see the different styles of the in charge investigators.

It also might explain the 8 miles search area C ville. I think maybe if we look over the case we might see hints at jurisdiction issue.

No presser expected after an I.D? That is rude ,it is the closing presser where people of the public start to accept what has happened and get closure to their fears and morn the loss of the citizen...WTH

Does this mean the police were onto JM soon after HG went missing?

The 23rd was after he was already named a person of interest. His apartment is in Albemarle County, not the city of Charlottesville, and the initial search warrants for his car and apartment would have involved the Albemarle courts as well. The early news stories reported that the Albemarle commonwealths attorney was present during the searches.

It's beautiful country.
I shall hold onto the image of Mother Earth and Nature's Spirit holding Hannah in their loving arms, until she is returned home to her family.

Thank you, MomnVA; What a beautiful way for all of us to think about Hannah-maybe you've helped us all to sleep better tonight.

A lot of people understandably are a bit squeamish about this whole decomposition analysis, and I guess it can seem so cold and clinical and removed. But you have expressed my feelings about it exactly- thank you!

"What is lovely never dies,
But passes into other loveliness,
Star dust or sea-foam, flower, or winged air."

Thomas Bailey Aldrich

Well it certainly makes it easy to see the different styles of the in charge investigators.

It also might explain the 8 miles search area C ville. I think maybe if we look over the case we might see hints at jurisdiction issue.

No presser expected after an I.D? That is rude ,it is the closing presser where people of the public start to accept what has happened and get closure to their fears and morn the loss of the citizen...WTH

Saturdays presser seem like to me to be a closing presser. Longo wiping his eyes was pretty clear message to me

As I recall, the person he phoned from LA on the borrowed phone was his Dad, and I believe that I read that the whole family's phones were tapped, so that's how LE knew he had been in Louisiana and his DAD tried to call him back and left messages. (Maybe at the behest of investigators?) JMO

It would help in the search if we knew all of those addresses old and new. If I knew where he lived I would search.

HMMMM Look for arrest records? JMO Just don't tell us here, ya know? JMO

I found a better source for historial USGS maps. Here they are in order (1929, 1935, 1945, 1967, 1980). I hope I haven't been too boring with my map obsession, today!

View attachment 61926
View attachment 61927
View attachment 61928
View attachment 61929
View attachment 61930

These are very interesting. Perhaps the old road is what they are calling the dry creekbed? And old dirt road could possibly get washed out enough over the years to seem that way, maybe?

Court case are public record so once all this is over we can request the court document including search warrant and any records in the file, correct? Thinking long term. Im nosey like that

As I recall, the person he phoned from LA on the borrowed phone was his Dad, and I believe that I read that the whole family's phones were tapped, so that's how LE knew he had been in Louisiana and his DAD tried to call him back and left messages. (Maybe at the behest of investigators?) JMO

Check your inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member