Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just rereading the statement from Alb Co PD saying they will not be holding a press conference and they do not have anymore planned or expect to have anymore. I think this means the remains are Hannahs. JMO

Could this be the conditions that JM agreed to give up info in exchange for no press conferences??

Considering the location where these remains were found, and considering yesterday's arrest of the suspected serial killer who used several abandoned houses in the commission of his crimes (and dumped his most recent victims within a 5 mile radius of each other), I am afraid that there may be more similar crime scenes in this area involving abandoned houses. I think this would be something that realtors could especially help with, looking through all their records to see which listings were vacant in the area (5 mile radius, maybe more), and when. jmo And really go through all those areas with a fine tooth comb. Maybe this is already being done...jmo

[BBM]

Yes, it would seem that realtors would be in a prime position to unofficially search their properties, both in person and in records. They have somewhat free access to their listed properties -- to show potential buyers around and such. It's a pretty big undertaking, though, searching a large-acreage property that they might have on their listings. They do have to make a living. I hope that lots of them are being extra heads-up about this kind of thing, though.

Didn't an abandoned house burn down on Anchorage Farm the day after MH remains were found?

The fire was in North Garden a couple of miles from the farm. I don't remember whether it was "abandoned" but if I recall correctly it had been recently vacated by some tenants.

And his car was the first one, wasn't that on a Friday?

I still want to know what it was that was seen in the car for them to execute the search warrant for the home/apartment building, (4) four units iirc. I have wondered if he was pretending to be a cab driver and had the badge or permit he displayed to prove it. Something in that car gave rise for the second warrant. jmo idk

Caution. Ocean full of salt. I noticed an unusual tweet by private citizen with hashtag #HannahGraham showing a photo of a property that is not the one MSM has been showing or we have been looking at. Claims it is family members property and now a crime scene in relation to this investigation. Again this is not a MSM tweet so considered rumor and not linkable. Just something I intend to keep an eye on in light of the fact that creeks and rivers sometimes swell during rains and objects tend to be carried down them from one area of land to perhaps another.

https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/524646691551842307

JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports other #HannahGraham search warrant dates include 9/26, 9/28 & continue thru this week. Again all are sealed.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m2 minutes ago
JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports Albe. court says numerous search warrants in #HannahGraham case are under seal. First one dated 9/23/14

Okay ,how is it that first one dates 9/23 when we watched them come out of his apartment on friday sept 19th with stuff. And a car?

MOD NOTE: No linking to personal social media pages. I've unapproved a few already. If I missed any, the poster should remove.

Thanks.

JUST IN: Nelson Authorities tell @HenryGraff they will start new search for #AlexisMurphy. No date or location given.

Okay ,how is it that first one dates 9/23 when we watched them come out of his apartment on friday sept 19th with stuff. And a car?

It says "Albemarle." Not "Charlottesville." Different jurisdictions.

Caution. Ocean full of salt. I noticed an unusual tweet by private citizen with hashtag #HannahGraham showing a photo of a property that is not the one MSM has been showing or we have been looking at. Claims it is family members property and now a crime scene in relation to this investigation. Again this is not a MSM tweet so considered rumor and not linkable. Just something I intend to keep an eye on in light of the fact that creeks and rivers sometimes swell during rains and objects tend to be carried down them from one area of land to perhaps another.

Nevermind, I see ksj3 was already on it.

That photo is from a Multi Listing Service, so it's either active on the market or has been, see the CAAR MLS in lower right corner.

Maybe it is a leak about another search area?

No it was just the house next door. My guess is that guys was just claiming crime scene because they have LE vehicles out front. It's nooooothing....... JMO

JUST IN: Nelson Authorities tell @HenryGraff they will start new search for #AlexisMurphy. No date or location given.
This makes me think there IS a connection via DNA to that unknown DNA in the AM case to JM. I have thought this from the get go. I reallllllly hope they find her!!!!!!

WHAT?! Something big is going on here. Alexis Murphy's convicted killer is behind bars. There is NO WAY LE would let this news slip unless they have evidence JM was involved. I am betting they got a match on his DNA with the beer bottle at RAT's trailer. Remember there was that one witness at RAT's trial who testified to having seen AM near a parking garage in downtown C'ville the night/early morning she went missing with a black guy with dreads and a burgundy car. Mods - please move if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member