Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Richmond and we have had a few flash floods as of late. Lots of rain in a short amount of time.

I live near Farmville and we too have had a few days where there was a large amount of heavy rain, so I'm sure they have too.

@DebraAlfarone

Man who lives with #JesseMatthew's dad says JM Sr. hasn't talked to JM Jr. since he was arrested. @wusa9 #HannahGraham

I've been reading some of Hannah's twitter posts as well. It just seems so wrong that she is no longer here because of JM.

Even though he is now behind bars, I can't help but wish this meant that all of the young ladies who died at his hands, could magically come back home and resume their lives. It makes me wonder just how many young women would walk through their doors to be reunited with their families.

At least with Hannah, JM was captured on CCV. This means no more deaths of women by this monster. Who knows how many lives have now been saved?

Moon chime, thank you. Very beautifully said.....

This girl is still alive, has damming evidence against him and can talk! So he probably has a reason to be cooperating etc..it somehow behooves him..not so much with the others IMO!

Yeah, he's probably trying to convince LE it was consensual!!

I was just rereading the statement from Alb Co PD saying they will not be holding a press conference and they do not have anymore planned or expect to have anymore. I think this means the remains are Hannahs. JMO

OT Anyone else have DISH? So mad this morning to discover CNN HLN etc were pulled off DISH due to dispute. JMO

I got rid of dish long ago.
Because they got rid of stations their blackouts and every time there was a storm we had no tv no phone no internet...

John, that's a great find there. I think I did see some houses in that area on Google maps, yet it is really good to know about old roads. I live near one and remnants of it are still there... (to make it clear... NOT in VA, I live in PA) Another road that I know got changed but you would never know by looking now. So I guess it depends on if the department wanted to spend money in making sure it was gone or not.

Frankly, I"m still more concerned about the old road that is at the upper portion and to the left of your map. If I am understanding correctly, that is some really hidden areas back there. I still can't shake the feeling that there is something about that area down there that needs to be investigated.

I agree that other areas need to be investigated. I'm still thinking that this place up the road would be worth checking out. This was being discussed by some of us very early on when there was talk of a body being found. It is about .4 miles from where the remains were found. It seems completely abandoned based on the earth view. Totally overgrown. https://www.google.com/maps/dir//37...91,-78.6221385,212m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/524646691551842307

JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports other #HannahGraham search warrant dates include 9/26, 9/28 & continue thru this week. Again all are sealed.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m2 minutes ago
JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports Albe. court says numerous search warrants in #HannahGraham case are under seal. First one dated 9/23/14

I live near Farmville and we too have had a few days where there was a large amount of heavy rain, so I'm sure they have too.

Isn't JM's father in Farmville? Or, was that a long time ago? JMO

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m2 minutes ago Charlottesville, VA
JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports Albe. court says numerous search warrants in #HannahGraham case are under seal. First one dated 9/23/14

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 58s59 seconds ago Charlottesville, VA
JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports other #HannahGraham search warrant dates include 9/26, 9/28 & continue thru this week. Again all are sealed

https://twitter.com/NBC29

I agree that other areas need to be investigated. I'm still thinking that this place up the road would be worth checking out. This was being discussed by some of us very early on when there was talk of a body being found. It is about .4 miles from where the remains were found. It seems completely abandoned based on the earth view. Totally overgrown. https://www.google.com/maps/dir//37...91,-78.6221385,212m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

I am actually very hopeful, once they think they have scoured this known crime scene well enough, they will continue with a search with, say, a 4-mile radius from this point. Then another 4-miles from where MH was found.

They might find a whole lot more than they expect if they do that.

Isn't JM's father in Farmville? Or, was that a long time ago? JMO

I'm not sure if he still is in Farmville but he was and we have a missing person there too, dating back to I think like 2003? Don't quote me on that, but she became missing like all the rest. Was walking alone and vanished from the face of the earth.

I'm not sure if he still is in Farmville but he was and we have a missing person there too, dating back to I think like 2003? Don't quote me on that, but she became missing like all the rest. Was walking alone and vanished from the face of the earth.

Ugh. :(

Searched your property, Heroine?

OH NO! Very scary. I wonder if any of the sealed search warrants include his family's homes..... JMO

Maybe an eight Mile search from dad's old place might be in order too

https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/524646691551842307

JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports other #HannahGraham search warrant dates include 9/26, 9/28 & continue thru this week. Again all are sealed.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m2 minutes ago

Does this mean the police were onto JM soon after HG went missing?

Gosh the longer this goes on the more I am wondering if they have found Hannah. It's been almost 2 days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff