Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean said structure. Longo only said property. Either she misspoke and will now have started rumors, or she has inside information.

There was an abandoned building near the location where Morgan's remains were found.

Jean said structure. Longo only said property. Either she misspoke and will now have started rumors, or she has inside information.

And she went on to explain why this was a good thing in terms of evidence collection - sheltered from the elements and animals.

We don't know the exact location. We only know that she was found by a Chesterfield Sheriff's Dept. team of searchers on an abandoned property along Old Lynchburg Road. Based on the road closures reported earlier, we can guess that the abandoned property is between Red Hill Road and Plank Road. The search in that area at Walnut Creek Park has been called off.

That remains were not found in a county recreational park is significant if this ties to MH, IMO

I don't know where Jean Casarez got her information, but that's what she said - "abandoned structure"

Abandoned "property" is not necessarily abandoned "structure". I hate when reporters elaborate causing confusion... maybe she had another source that said the body was found in the structure

I am not surprised Hannah was found in this area.He is all too familiar with North Garden and Red Hill.I am so glad she has been found,now JM can get what has been coming to him for a long time.Hannah's parents can now put their little girl to rest.This is a very sad day for many and I can't even imagine how the searcher's that found her are feeling right now.Praying for everyone involved in the search and Hannah's family.Hannah has come home.I also pray for the Harrington family,I am sure they are
reliving that day when Morgan was found not too far away.

So it is her? I thought they said they don't know if it is her or not?

Jean is usually very careful and accurate. I suspect she has more definitive info. than Chief Longo was willing to share. Jean went on to say that good news if the body was found in a structure as that may have preserved DNA and kept the body from animal activity.

It makes me want to vomit that they found her on an "abandoned property." (IMO, MOO....assuming it is her). Seriously, SO premeditated, either for her, or some other girl who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. This man was a PREDATOR, a low-life, evil-intentioned PREDATOR with NO redeeming qualities in his life, whatsoever. He is TRASH. He does not deserve life on this earth no matter WHAT any of his family and friends say of his good qualities.; they were FAKE. They were not REAL. You all were DUPED! I'm a normal law-abiding citizen going about my day-to-day life and I, like most normal people like me, have ZERO knowledge of abandoned properties (presuming rural, also??) at which I could dispose of a body! If I wanted to find one, I'd really have to be searching that kind of **** out out beforehand. And I live on 10 acres in a rural area!!!

I'm so glad they seem to have found her so her family can find some closure, but this somehow just brings me more anger toward this scum of the earth low-life. Maybe because he actually still has stupid idiots in his corner.

Sweet Hannah, rest in peace.

Certainly sounds like it was planned well in advance. We don't normally come across abandoned structures out in rural areas in the course of our daily lives (or his) so he had it in mind for a while IMO.... just waiting for the right victim to come along.

So it is her? I thought they said they don't know if it is her or not?

I think we can infer it is her pending forensic identification. The search effort was commended and called off and her family was notified.

Abandoned "property" is not necessarily abandoned "structure". I hate when reporters elaborate causing confusion... maybe she had another source that said the body was found in the structure

I believe Jean C has been on the ground reporting from Charlottesville during the search period and is privy to more information than what was said in the press conference. JMO

I hope God is holding the Grahams in the palms of His hands right now. the range of feelings they are experiencing has to be so hard

We could logically conclude what happened to Hannah. So can someone tell me why this news makes me cry? Why do I always gasp "Oh no." when news like this is given?

God bless this girl and her family with peace.

3336-3338 Old Lynchburg Rd, North Garden, VA 22959

Where is this information coming from? If this is a guess, what led you to believe this would be the location?

If we're going on an abandoned structure off of Old Lynchburg Road, I'd be more inclined to think it would be somewhere like this: 37.941846, -78.592488, but that is just my GUESS. Absolutely nothing to back it up.

I hope they have JM on suicide watch, I wouldn't want him to get off that easily.

It's possible she was naked, especially if raped :(. MHs shirt was not on her when she was found, not.sure if she was dressed other than shirt.

I saw it noted on the "sticky thread News Conference threat"

# 105 I think? It said "6ft tall with distinctive clothing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members