Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-posting: 2005 New FBI Definition of Serial Killer/Serial Murder

The different discussion groups at the 09/2005 Symposium agreed on a number of similar factors to be included in a definition. These included:

• one or more offenders
• two or more murdered victims
• incidents should be occurring in separate events, at different times
• the time period between murders separates serial murder from mass murder

In combining the various ideas put forth at the Symposium, the following definition was crafted:

Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Critical Incident Response Group
Federal Bureau of Investigation

Certainly sounds like it was planned well in advance. We don't normally come across abandoned structures out in rural areas in the course of our daily lives (or his) so he had it in mind for a while IMO.... just waiting for the right victim to come along.
I think he was always ready to pounce, with spots picked out and everything. How horrific.
And always looking, IMO. Don't you remember how he spotted HG from across the mall, and didn't skip a beat in following her? That's hardcore. Like an animal in the wild, IMO.

Abandoned "property" is not necessarily abandoned "structure". I hate when reporters elaborate causing confusion... maybe she had another source that said the body was found in the structure

I'm sure he said abandoned building or structure, because that part struck me as almost knowing JM did it.

There was an abandoned building near the location where Morgan's remains were found.

Are you talking about the old homesite in the woods across the creek (some fork of the Hardware River technically)? Were there any structures left there? I have never been able to tell what, if anything, was left there from the maps or from Red Hill Rd. when I went by but I didn't stop and get out to look.

Certainly sounds like it was planned well in advance. We don't normally come across abandoned structures out in rural areas in the course of our daily lives (or his) so he had it in mind for a while IMO.... just waiting for the right victim to come along.

Might have been a place he took others that he did not kill. I had hoped that anyone who might have gone on such rides with JM reported it to LE. It would be interesting to find out how LE honed into this locale. Was it dogs, pings, someone giving info, sheer luck?

Google maps street view shows where road was blocked. Search 2505 Old Lynchburg Rd, North Garden, VA then go to street view. You see cemetery on left and Blue road sign on right that's shown in pics of where road is closed today. So this abandoned property must not too far from that location.
Here is a link to google maps

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.942...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_etXIPMYl_5UssnxFhrl9A!2e0

https://twitter.com/cvillenews_desk/status/523602477283688449

This is where the road was closed from pic

I'm thinking of both Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington's parents tonight. I'm sure that although they will be grieving the relief that the Graham's will experience that their daughter has been found and can be laid to rest will be palpable. I feel for the Harrington's. The anniversary of Morgan's disappearance yesterday and Gill, as always, giving practical support to another family who has lost their daughter. She truly is a remarkable woman. I hope they have forensic evidence to get JLM good and proper so he can never hurt another woman again!

There was clothing discovered next to Morgan Harrington's body.

Here's the link ... seems that it's replaying, including the long lead up to the short statement

http://www.wdbj7.com/video/livestreaming

Just an FYI in case folks don't know: You can "rewind" or "forward" the presser video by moving the dot on the white timer bar to the point in the presser that you want to view. More convenient than waiting for the presser to automatically replay.

I myself did not realize the presser videos could be manipulated this way until a few weeks ago.

3336-3338 Old Lynchburg Rd, North Garden, VA 22959

Where is this information coming from? If this is a guess, what led you to believe this would be the location?

If we're going on an abandoned structure off of Old Lynchburg Road, I'd be more inclined to think it would be somewhere like this: 37.941846, -78.592488, but that is just my GUESS. Absolutely nothing to back it up.

I'd like to know the source of this info as well. TIA

They could not definitely confirm,need DNA tests.Considering the way they talked,the location,female,and could have recognized clothing,shoes or jewelry,hair,I would say yes it is Hannah.They thanked everyone,as a way to end the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper