Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/RachelCBS19

Pardon me if this is not a reliable source...? (please delete if not Bessie)
"BREAKING-Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo confirms body found in abandoned house off Old Lynchburg Rd"

It would be an assumption in error to think he dug this grave at night.

From what I've read so far I believe the person who did this is a methodical sadistic serial killer. He easily could have dug the grave ahead of time and would have taken great pleasure in knowing it was there waiting for them.

The distance both these women were found speaks volumes.

We do not know it was there for 5 weeks. MH's body was moved.

Where do you get your information? I have followed these cases closely and I don't recall it ever being confirmed or even suggested that MH's body had been moved from a different location than where she was originally found.

that's a REALLY nice place. there's a nice long fence with landscaping all around. looks like an expensive well cared for place to me??

I agree. Doesn't look 'abandoned' to me. An abandoned property would have tall grass and all sorts of weeds growing everywhere, trees that are not pruned, etc. You'd see a lot more deterioration of any structure than what I see in that photo, I'd think.

Just think if someone who lives there read this thread and saw people's reaction to their home.... ouch!

evillecville & bryan9 Thanks for the clarification, I don't know what I did to have it go around but you two are correct. Thanks :)

No Evie Ivy Over.. CPD Chief stated that he was advised by FEMA and NCMEC that an 8 mile search radius from where HG was last seen would be sufficient. This arbitrary <imo> conclusion was based on national statistics adjusted for HG's age.. JM's last known victim; MH was found approximately 10 miles from where she was last seen.. It would seem logical to conclude that HG's remains would be located farther out, imo..

press release said approximately 10 miles from c'ville

STREET VIEW....34xx Old Lynchburg Rd - my #2 location... old dirt road heading up the old abandoned dilapidated house.... dead end...not visible from anywhere...

abandoned 4.jpg

I think this is the place where one of the LE cars was parked across, blocking the road. I recognize the distinctive fence-with-rocks-at-base. It was a pic taken by a reporter. House (well, fence) was to the left, cop to the right on road.

yes. that's the intersection of plank and old lynchburg

the other intersection is red hill road and old lynchburg. there are 5 miles along old lynchburg between these two intersections/barricades, thus we can assume that somewhere within those 5 miles is where she was found. we also know that she was found approx 10 miles from C'ville, which the stretch between these intersections are

If the moon was half or more full, it would be very bright. I can walk down to my barn at night with the moon with no flashlight and when it is full, it wakes me up at night because it is so bright. I don't know what the cycle was on September 13 but worth checking.

I know what you mean about the full moon. I guess I was just assuming that wherever he put the body it would be in a more seculed wooded area... (going by other possible murders thought to have been done by him.) I would think that if it was in a place where there is a lot of shadows from tress it would be difficult.

During the September 25, 2014 press conference, Longo said if you are a realtor in Albermarle and in charge of a vacant property, please go in and inspect the house. I wonder if they got a tip that JM was using abandoned properties for his illicit activities? I've been very impressed this set of LEs and Longo. They have demonstrated brains, persistence, patience and compassion. Longo made good on his promise to bring Hannah home. RIP Hannah Graham.

Imo, brainysthenewsexy, CPD Chief Longo was just being thorough.. In fact Chief Longo has utilized all available investigative resources in the HG case, imo.. A rarity in most of the missing person's cases that I have sleuthed over the past 8 years.. He's a keeper, imo..

Sorry just catching up here but what led le to this particular property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove