Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been bothering me since I first read WG's account of hiding in the doorway. Why if Hannah was in trouble/distress would he need to hide? Couldn't he have just asked if she needed help? Or call authorities and continue to follow her to make sure she was safe? And pardon me if some think this is racist, but why did he think a white college girl would be meeting up with the likes of LJM, an older, overweight AA man with dreads? Doesn't fit to me. Not that interracial couples are unheard of or even to be questioned, but I am still suspicious of WG. I don't think he was working with LJM necessarily but his actions seem odd to me. Was he drunk too? Just weird.

Lots. But, any that are "known" and large enough that people can get into are spelunked pretty routinely. He might know of one/some though that the most people don't, particularly if on private property - and there are those as well.

Well if she's was in one of the "known" ones then someone would have found her already.

Mod stepped in and said all photos MUST be linked to a source (original poster of said photo would not/could not reveal source). So Mod closed the thread for a little while and "cleaned it up"
I saw the pics and sure hope they help LE find Hannah, no matter the source. I couldn't really make much out of them, too blurry, but am sure FBI can enhance and determine if there is a lead or not.

Lots. But, any that are "known" and large enough that people can get into are spelunked pretty routinely. He might know of one/some though that the most people don't, particularly if on private property - and there are those as well.

These folks would be an excellent resource for caving maps in the Charlottesville, VA area;

http://www.cvillegrotto.org/
Welcome to the official page of the Charlottesville Grotto! We are an NSS affiliated caving club located in Charlottesville Virginia. We serve the purpose of exploring, mapping, and protecting caves. We organize and lead caving trips for Grotto members and other interested cavers, and many of our members are active in the Highland and Page County surveys. We also bring in local cavers and scientists to present on a wide variety of caving related topics at our monthly grotto meetings.
<Charlottesville Grotto also has a facebook page>

Thank YOU! Here is a collaborative timeline, which includes potential Virginia victims - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...DISCUSSION**&highlight=martha+jefferson+house

Adding some things in case they're not on there as they're not on my printed copy:

Monday 9/22/14 - Checked in under assumed name at Village Creek State Park in Texas. Stayed a few hours and left. Park searched.
8 pm Monday 9/22/14 - Seen at Taco Bell in Lumberton, TX

Held taxi license 2005-2010.
Attended Piedmont Virginia Community College in Charlottesville, VA fall 2007, spring 2008, fall 2008, fall 2011.
Had girlfriend 2010- approx. 7/2014

If Morgan got into his cab, where would she have told him she wanted to go? Surely he didn't make her believe he was going to take her all the way back to Blacksburg at that time of night? Wonder if that group of kids had hotel reservations for staying in C'ville? What I'm getting at is, how long would it have been that Morgan was in the cab before she realized that she was in big trouble? And then, how does JM maintain control of that situation?

My opinion is she was on the east side of the Copley Rd bridge, he was driving north in his taxi and he stopped and offered her a free ride. She got in, and perhaps said where to go, perhaps he suggested a location. In any case he proceeded across the bridge and pulled into the RV lot, ostensibly to turn around. While turning around, he distracts her, perhaps by asking her how close he is to the car behind them. He then (somehow) renders her unconscious, grabs her phone, removes the battery, and throws it out the window, and drives off south across the bridge, heading towards his pre-planned destination, an out-of-the-way field off of Red Hill Road that happens to be Anchorage Farm.

Are there any caves or caverns in the forest lands close by?
I'm no geologist, but it's my impression that the caves/caverns are found only in the Shenandoah Valley, where there's a big belt of limestone that gets eaten away by drip, drip, drip underground. I've never heard of any caves or caverns near Cville.

What happened to all the posts about the picture where it appears he was carrying someone?
Perhaps they were deleted by a moderator. I think there's a rule that all photos must be backed up with a source link, and when the image was posted it was stated that the source could not be disclosed, or something to that effect.

I've never heard of any caves or caverns near Cville.

The Shenandoah Valley is near Charlottesville. That's one thing we have to know, though, is how far he traveled/how long he had. There are caves less than two hours from here. And for a taxi driver and someone who frequented the route between Charlottesville/Nelson/Lynchburg/Newport News that's no distance at all. You have to travel 45 minutes to an hour around here to get anywhere from point A to point B outside of city limits.

What happened to all the posts about the picture where it appears he was carrying someone?
....Bessie erased them because they did not have a LINK

And that was the right thing to do, I believe. I was online earlier, when the picture was available, with no information given about its source, date, etc.... I just didn't find it credible.

The Shenandoah Valley is near Charlottesville. That's one thing we have to know, though, is how far he traveled/how long he had. There are caves less than two hours from here. And for a taxi driver and someone who frequented the route between Charlottesville/Nelson/Lynchburg/Newport News that's no distance at all. You have to travel 45 minutes to an hour around here to get anywhere from point A to point B outside of city limits.

True, but in thinking about "near," I'm going with the SAR team's assumption that the most likely location is within 25 minutes or so of the abduction... perhaps they're wrong!

The following article was written by John W Whitehead who's hometown is Charlottesville VA and has personal testimony from women who have been "taken".

Search on Yahoo News the following.. "hannah graham human trafficked".

Don't use google you won't find the article.

Yahoo News - "hannah graham human trafficked". 1st link on the thread.

Not to say this rules out JLM, he could very easily be part of a Human Trafficking ring. The money is high with each "handler" making 150,000 - 200,000 per head per year. The girls/boys make 25.00 per sex act and have a quota each day to fill of 40-50 sex acts. If it's not filled they are beaten, withheld food and sleep and eventually moved again. Many become addicted to the drugs their handlers give them daily.

This would explain why they have not found Hannah yet. I hope the FBI and LE are searching the underground suspected websites like Model Mayhem etc..I am sure there are many more underground sites that we don't even know about. People think this only happens to low income families and immigrants, but that's not true. I know from personal experience.

The following article was written by John W Whitehead who's hometown is Charlottesville VA and has personal testimony from women who have been "taken".

Search on Yahoo News the following.. "hannah graham human trafficked".

Don't use google you won't find the article.

Yahoo News - "hannah graham human trafficked". 1st link on the thread.

Not to say this rules out JLM, he could very easily be part of a Human Trafficking ring. The money is high with each "handler" making 150,000 - 200,000 per head per year. The girls/boys make 25.00 per sex act and have a quota each day to fill of 40-50 sex acts. If it's not filled they are beaten, withheld food and sleep and eventually moved again. Many become addicted to the drugs their handlers give them daily.

This would explain why they have not found Hannah yet. I hope the FBI and LE are searching the underground suspected websites like Model Mayhem etc..I am sure there are many more underground sites that we don't even know about. People think this only happens to low income families and immigrants, but that's not true. I know from personal experience.

Personal experience? Do tell. Could be helpful. Edit: sorry, this is from the article, not your personal experience?

The following article was written by John W Whitehead who's hometown is Charlottesville VA and has personal testimony from women who have been "taken". .

John Whitehead also founded The Rutherford Institute, which is a local nonprofit civil liberties organization.

Human trafficking in Albemarle County is known to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth