Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past two days there was a search of Earlysville which is North of Charlottesville and along Rt 29. When I zoomed in on the area, I was shocked to see an even smaller place called Carrsbrook. It is just SE of Earlysville on the opposite side of Rt 29. There appears to be at least two lake-type bodies of water there. We have heard rumors that JLM Jr used the name George Carr at different times. (Online game and possibly the false name he gave in Texas)We also know that his grandma's name is Carr. Perhaps, that area is significant to JLM JR and finding Hannah Graham.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ear...7140513d57!2m2!1d-78.4585471!2d38.0898019!3e0

In the past two days there was a search of Earlysville which is North of Charlottesville and along Rt 29. When I zoomed in on the area, I was shocked to see an even smaller place called Carrsbrook. It is just SE of Earlysville on the opposite side of Rt 29. There appears to be at least two lake-type bodies of water there. We have heard rumors that JLM Jr used the name George Carr at different times. (Online game and possibly the false name he gave in Texas)We also know that his grandma's name is Carr. Perhaps, that area is significant to JLM JR and finding Hannah Graham.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ear...7140513d57!2m2!1d-78.4585471!2d38.0898019!3e0

Nah. Carrsbrook is a very long-standing subdivision in C-ville that is highly populated. It would not be a logical place to dump a body- too risky. IMO. But the brainstorming is good- we shouldn't stop throwing out ideas!

So do you think LE knows? Otherwise, tell em! It looks relatively developed.

There's an email add. too, and maybe the mods have ideas that may help you

I just emailed because it seems easier. Neither I or my husband have any experience in that region, so I feel weird calling in and explaining a brainstorming idea. ;0)

I also wanted to add- andI apologize in advance if this belongs more in the "What We Know About Jesse" thread- but since it's more about what we DON'T know and they have been searching farms, calling out to people to search their property etc I thought I'd put it here:

We don't usually think of an overweight guy with dreads working on a farm or "farmette"- but remember he didn't always look like that. He was a lean, athletic clean cut looking kid that was the star football player. How did he make spare money in high school and college? I know my husband liked the random farm labor or brush clearing on someone's property jobs because as an athletic strong guy he didn't have a schedule- people knew him and he could work a day or two when he wanted some extra cash. I think a lot of young guys are like that and it's a very attractive job for a young male- basically you set your own schedule and only work when you want money for beer, concerts, video games etc. Did Jesse ever have any jobs like that?

I think with property searches most people have a "it won't happen to me" philosophy- as in what are the odds a missing person is on *my* property?

I hope more people would think back and try to remember younger Jesse and ask themselves if he ever did odd jobs for them. Of course it was long enough ago that though some people may no longer remember. :0(

I just can't shake the feeling that there ARE people out there out there hold major clues to the search that for whatever reason are not coming forward.

I just emailed because it seems easier. Neither I or my husband have any experience in that region, so I feel weird calling in and explaining a brainstorming idea. ;0)

I also wanted to add- andI apologize in advance if this belongs more in the "What We Know About Jesse" thread- but since it's more about what we DON'T know and they have been searching farms, calling out to people to search their property etc I thought I'd put it here:

We don't usually think of an overweight guy with dreads working on a farm or "farmette"- but remember he didn't always look like that. He was a lean, athletic clean cut looking kid that was the star football player. How did he make spare money in high school and college? I know my husband liked the random farm labor or brush clearing on someone's property jobs because as an athletic strong guy he didn't have a schedule- people knew him and he could work a day or two when he wanted some extra cash. I think a lot of young guys are like that and it's a very attractive job for a young male- basically you set your own schedule and only work when you want money for beer, concerts, video games etc. Did Jesse ever have any jobs like that?

I think with property searches most people have a "it won't happen to me" philosophy- as in what are the odds a missing person is on *my* property?

I hope more people would think back and try to remember younger Jesse and ask themselves if he ever did odd jobs for them. Of course it was long enough ago that though some people may no longer remember. :0(

I just can't shake the feeling that there ARE people out there out there hold major clues to the search that for whatever reason are not coming forward.

Excellent.

The paying off of the books is an issue for sure

Some of these gatherings/parties used to be on land. The host owned land. I think of the farmers daughter that lived on the farm MH was found on. Did she have any large gatherings? So he was familiar with the area? Maybe he was there and no one noticed or even thought about it.
If so, maybe he also left HG in an area he was somewhat familiar with. Like, a old friend from middle school who had land or someone's land that he is familiar with in some way, even from way back. I think the police might want to look into his history and try to find out from old taxi customers who may live I remote areas, to people who are a part of the permanent downtown community to see if any of them recall him being at a party on land, to old elementary school buddies that he had sleep overs or played with that might have had or still have land in the area. He had to have left her somewhere he was familiar with at some point.

Really interesting. I don't know how to post the link but if you google Seven Mile Sleepover you will find that an event was held on Anchorage Farm in October 2009. That is where Morgan was found.

Sorry, first part was quote from another poster. I haven't learned the ropes here yet.

Some of these gatherings/parties used to be on land. The host owned land. I think of the farmers daughter that lived on the farm MH was found on. Did she have any large gatherings? So he was familiar with the area? Maybe he was there and no one noticed or even thought about it.
If so, maybe he also left HG in an area he was somewhat familiar with. Like, a old friend from middle school who had land or someone's land that he is familiar with in some way, even from way back. I think the police might want to look into his history and try to find out from old taxi customers who may live I remote areas, to people who are a part of the permanent downtown community to see if any of them recall him being at a party on land, to old elementary school buddies that he had sleep overs or played with that might have had or still have land in the area. He had to have left her somewhere he was familiar with at some point.

Really interesting. I don't know how to post the link but if you google Seven Mile Sleepover you will find that an event was held on Anchorage Farm in October 2009. That is where Morgan was found.

Wow.

It is on FB. Oct 24.

that is just a subdivision there... highly unlikely, imo, that he'd go there

lj was more into sports back then

He was a member of the "Outdoors Club" for four years.

Lots of people are into sports but still want to pick up girls, have sex, party, and drink. My husband was a high school athlete and quite frankly, in my experience athletes can be some of the biggest drinkers you'll ever meet. It's often part of the culture.

In one of the photos posted here on websleuths Jesse is doing a dance move that is- I don't even know if it has a name- but it's where you act like you're riding a women sexually and spanking her behind. Instead of doing the "holding" motion part of the dance move, Jesse is simulating taking off his belt. I think it's safe to say that his mind was not on sports 24/7. (and really, what young boy/man's are?)

If I can't express my opinions freely, then maybe I won't express them at all. I find it ridiculous that we're supposed to be speculating here yet I get scolded for doing so. If I were not speculating then there would be a link with what I know to be factual.

Ha ha. Only certain people can speculate and provide "facts" that are shown to be wrong. Please keep speculating as I for one, who has been chastised as well , love your posts. And even if you provide links, they are dissed so carry on.

Welcome to the club and consider the source

As far as the Seven Mile Sleepover is concerned, IIRC that was posted on the Find Hannah Graham Facebook page about a week ago - so I'm sure LE (that is monitoring the page) would already know alllllll about it. I found it interesting as well BUT make sure you don't sleuth the Bass family here (owners of the farm). I've been warned.

I think the police might want to look into his history and try to find out from old taxi customers who may live I remote areas...

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...arlottesville-missing-girls-va-278708901.html

Police Questioned Jesse Matthew After Morgan Harrington's Disappearance in 2009

Quote:

Matthew had worked as a cab driver in the Charlottesville area the night Harrington vanished, according to NBC29's Henry Graff. Two weeks ago, as the search for Graham intensified to areas outside Charlottesville, police found Matthew's abandoned cab on a farm.

Following Harrington's disappearance in 2009, police had interviewed dozens of cab drivers, including Matthew. It's not clear which police department may have spoken with Matthew that year, but Virginia State Police said their officers did not interview him.

A cab driver said a Charlottesville detective told him Harrington had gotten into a taxi the night she vanished, according to NBC29.
"[They] said yes, she did jump into a taxi cab her last time being seen alive," Melvin Carter, Jr. with Carter's Taxi told NBC29.

Since Matthew's cab was discovered, Charlottesville police have interviewed about 20 taxi drivers who were also working the night of Harrington's disappearance, asking them if they remember seeing her or noticing a change in Matthew's behavior, NBC29 is reporting.

the cab company told this to a reporter

Do you have a link? I'm not asking in an argumentative way ;0), I'd like to know for my own future reference/referral because I think this whole weird cab situation might be huge.

ty :0)

Now I cannot find it, but on here somewhere is a poster something lkie VA Doll who talks about in 2009 how a cabbie she knows was questioned by LE

Lots of kids are into a variety of things- that doesn't mean they don't want some money to spend. No one's saying he dreamed of being a professional farmer or landscaper. I worked at a diner in high and that certainly wasn't my dream in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5