Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link? I'm not asking in an argumentative way ;0), I'd like to know for my own future reference/referral because I think this whole weird cab situation might be huge.

ty :0)

Sorry I was talking about him allegedly buying and owning the cab, I should have been clearer :0) Is that what is on the video? I honestly just want to make sure before I later refer to something as fact because I think this is kinda a big deal.

Also I will now never get in a cab alone at night ever again. :0P

WOW. Thank you for the link. I don't know if that means he actually bought it from the company or bought a car compliant to the company's regulations but regardless I doubt that matters- this could be huge.

Why would a person presumably not rolling in money leave a car to rot? Considering since he apparently gave up his taxi driving career you would think he'd sell it- as a fixer upper or for parts.

briefed respectfully
Keyes planned murders long ahead of time and took extraordinary action to avoid detection. Unlike most serial killers, he didn't have a victim profile. He always killed far from home, and never in the same area twice. On his murder trips, he kept his mobile phone turned off and paid for items with cash. He had no connection to any of his victims. In the Currier murders, he flew to Chicago, and there rented a car to drive the 1000 additional miles to Vermont. He then used the murder kit he had hidden two years earlier to perform the murders.

Keyes admired Ted Bundy and shared several similarities with him: Both were heavy drinkers, methodical, intelligent and felt a possession over their victims. However, there are notable differences. Bundy's murders were spread throughout the country, mainly because he lived in many different areas, and not as an intentional effort to avoid detection as was the case with Keyes. Bundy only targeted attractive young women, usually with hair parted down the middle, while Keyes had no particular type of victim.

So going by this logic above:
After Morgan Harrington is found on Jan 26, '10, no one goes missing from around Charlottesville, until the irrepressible DaShad Laquinn Smith goes missing in Nov. 22, '12, then search dogs "hit" on a pond behind UVA Medical Center."
Refer to Timeline post #10 here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-MAPS-amp-TIMELINES-**NO-DISCUSSION**

After that, if you consider some of the young women missing that may have most plausibly been his victims, far from home, different types, and one, found quite by chance in a briar patch. This while he's reportedly with his "live-in gf" (unseen, unheard, if she exists), he's intermittently attending pre-nursing class at the community. He also may have been short on cash during this time.

~~ 6/5/13 Wendoline Garcia Manassas
~~9/6/13 Shanea Lockwood Fairfax
~~11/29/13 Jamisha Gilbert Lynchburg

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Man...5ec820e261!2m2!1d-79.1422464!2d37.4137536!3e0

~~11/29/13 Jamisha Gilbert Lynchburg
~~05/30/14 Ogechi Uwasomba - Chesterfield
~~06/06/14 Zulma Pabon Midlothian

You get this pattern on the map:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Cha...96c38b74fc!2m2!1d-78.4766781!2d38.0293059!3e0

Ha ha. Only certain people can speculate and provide "facts" that are shown to be wrong. Please keep speculating as I for one, who has been chastised as well , love your posts. And even if you provide links, they are dissed so carry on.

Welcome to the club and consider the source
Thank you very much! I enjoy being here and talking to you guys usually. I love your posts as well.

He was a member of the "Outdoors Club" for four years.

Lots of people are into sports but still want to pick up girls, have sex, party, and drink. My husband was a high school athlete and quite frankly, in my experience athletes can be some of the biggest drinkers you'll ever meet. It's often part of the culture.

In one of the photos posted here on websleuths Jesse is doing a dance move that is- I don't even know if it has a name- but it's where you act like you're riding a women sexually and spanking her behind. Instead of doing the "holding" motion part of the dance move, Jesse is simulating taking off his belt. I think it's safe to say that his mind was not on sports 24/7. (and really, what young boy/man's are?)

wasn't implying he was only into sports 24/7... i was referring the whole farm work thing... i am fairly certain he didn't do a lot of farm work having known him during this time

I wish we knew if the cadaver dogs got a hit on JM's car. If they did not, that is likely the where she is. He's impulsive, impatient, in a hurry, horney, needs to get her where ever quickly, make his score fast. I think she's near by, near Tempo.
I have to say I agree. I think JM figured out that leaving MH in the field, out in the open, led to her being found. There is a huge, derelict hotel right on the Downtown Mall that I have always thought LE should at least let the dogs into and/or see if they get a hit. The Landmark Hotel (http://www.cvillepedia.org/mediawiki/index.php/Landmark_Hotel) was originally to be developed but the development fell through and the partially-constructed property was left vacant and auctioned in 2012. The company that currently owns the property is based out of Atlanta and the City of Charlottesville has been wrangling with the current owner to have them secure the property (apparently a lot of graffiti there) and generally do something with it, as it has become a bit of an eyesore. Something about the backstory of the property and its proximity to Tempo has never sit right with me. I wonder if LE has searched it yet.

Lots of kids are into a variety of things- that doesn't mean they don't want some money to spend. No one's saying he dreamed of being a professional farmer or landscaper. I worked at a diner in high and that certainly wasn't my dream in life.

yes, just know of other sources of income in a college academic community

WOW. Thank you for the link. I don't know if that means he actually bought it from the company or bought a car compliant to the company's regulations but regardless I doubt that matters- this could be huge.

Why would a person presumably not rolling in money leave a car to rot? Considering since he apparently gave up his taxi driving career you would think he'd sell it- as a fixer upper or for parts.

in central virginia, abandoned cars are like the official state flower. almost every family living in rural areas has at least one on their property. (ok, a slight exaggeration, but it is a very common sight along country roads).

wasn't implying he was into sports 24/7... i was referring the whole farm thing... i am fairly certain he didn't do a lot of farm work having known him during this time

Wow, so you used to know him? That must be bizarre at best.

What kind of jobs did he have in high school and college? You should totally call that in to the tipline!

If he drove 10 miles and walked thru a maze to hids Morgan why woulnd he hide Hannah closer to town?.

in central virginia, abandoned cars are like the official state flower. almost every family living in rural areas has at least one on their property. (ok, a slight exaggeration, but it is a very common sight along country roads).

I just think it's odd that someone that presumably needed money would let a recently working cab rot. You would think that it being a recently working approved cab that at the very least it could be sold for parts.

FYI: Verification Rule for members with first hand information

Insiders

If you have not known the family or friends prior to the incident, you most likely will not need to be verified. There are certain instances where this becomes necessary like in the case where a private investigator is hired and wants to post as an insider. Websleuths does not condone our members getting involved in crime cases unless there is something the member can do that will make a difference. Please contact law enforcement with any tips.

[...]

Locals:

We no longer verify locals. It became way too time consuming and we didn't feel it was necessary. However, if a moderator deems that a poster seems to be more of an insider than a local, we will ask that you become verified before posting information that is not in the mainstream media. Otherwise, you are free to post about your area and what you've observed.Locals who are describing the area or are members of the gyms and that sort of thing do not need to be verified.

We only verify people who know the players or have been named in the media, etc. This does not include people who may befriend a player on internet social media and then wish to post about it.

If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.

wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you!

[h=1]Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters[/h]

Now I cannot find it, but on here somewhere is a poster something lkie VA Doll who talks about in 2009 how a cabbie she knows was questioned by LE

That's in the actual MH thread, not the thread for MH on HG's thread. How's that for confusing? :)

I hope more people would think back and try to remember younger Jesse and ask themselves if he ever did odd jobs for them. Of course it was long enough ago that though some people may no longer remember. :0(

I just can't shake the feeling that there ARE people out there out there hold major clues to the search that for whatever reason are not coming forward.
briefed respectfully

Great. Can't hurt to have the info as they wade through it, you may want to just alert the tip line briefly referring to the email, that would probably make it easier for them.

Some of these gatherings/parties used to be on land. The host owned land. I think of the farmers daughter that lived on the farm MH was found on. Did she have any large gatherings? So he was familiar with the area? Maybe he was there and no one noticed or even thought about it.
If so, maybe he also left HG in an area he was somewhat familiar with. Like, a old friend from middle school who had land or someone's land that he is familiar with in some way, even from way back. I think the police might want to look into his history and try to find out from old taxi customers who may live I remote areas, to people who are a part of the permanent downtown community to see if any of them recall him being at a party on land, to old elementary school buddies that he had sleep overs or played with that might have had or still have land in the area. He had to have left her somewhere he was familiar with at some point.

Really interesting. I don't know how to post the link but if you google Seven Mile Sleepover you will find that an event was held on Anchorage Farm in October 2009. That is where Morgan was found.

Wow. Thanks!

Your right. Even though he may have grabbed his victims farther away, since these types seem possessive. He may have wanted to keep some "trophy" aspect closer to home, but up to now, too well hidden.

I've never known the guy or the area either for that matter, I just want to clarify that by "farm work" I'm not really talking about say, driving a tractor or hoeing a field. There's a lot of stuff that you might tell your friend that their kid or grandkid or whatever could make some extra money doing if they were interested- and it wouldn't have to be on a farm- maybe just large property chores-- kinda like mowing your lawn but more laborious. pulling up poison ivy, hacking down shrubs, keeping invasive weeds or tree seedlings out of cleared spaces. . . the possibilities are endless.

If he drove 10 miles and walked thru a maze to hids Morgan why woulnd he hide Hannah closer to town?.

At least it's thoroughly eliminated for evidence and people can move with more ease in those areas, I would hope.

I just think it's odd that someone that presumably needed money would let a recently working cab rot. You would think that it being a recently working approved cab that at the very least it could be sold for parts.

JLM's driving record would have prevented him from getting back into cab driving, I believe - his license has been suspended two or three times. Perhaps he purchased an older cab with beaucoup miles on it and it needed major repairs... as for just abandoning it rather than parting it out, this seems to fit the disorganized pattern of his personal affairs... I just wonder WHERE, exactly, it was found. Most likely on his mother's or grandmother's property? His father lives in Farmville, VA, which is 1.5 hours south of Charlottesville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5