Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cab(van) looks like another break in the case but it raises a lot of questions.

Has this farm been searched THOROUGHLY? How about adjacent farms and land?

If its remote enough to abandon a vehicle then its reasonable to believe that it could be remote enough to abandon a body as well.

The cab(van) looks like another break in the case but it raises a lot of questions.

Has this farm been searched THOROUGHLY? How about adjacent farms and land?

If its remote enough to abandon a vehicle then its reasonable to believe that it could be remote enough to abandon a body as well.

I would imagine they went through that area with a fine tooth comb.

Do you know where it is?

It makes me really freaked out if LE was considering she got into a cab and that freak got away.

I so wonder how many others he will be linked to.

It just blows my mind that the saint gentle giant is such an aberration.

And to watch him on video tape hunting. I just want to jump into the screen and take him out like they do in the movies.

It breaks my heart to see such evil come to a place I consider home...
Love and miss you c-ville.
Zimm
N
in brief respectfully

Thank you so much for sharing all that you have. It's very important and appreciated. The puzzle is coming together. The sooner the better for everyone this hurts.

You're absolutely right about how much time it takes. In the absence of JM's confession, all the people who ever layed eyes on him may help find Hannah Graham. You're wonderful to pay attention and help. Please let people you know that these threads exist. They may call the tip line, or email it, the mods on this forum are very helpful too, whatever is comfortable, doesn't matter how small.

All the good people you know there will see this to justice, I don't doubt that for a minute. I imagine they'll always be there for you. Hope you make it back there soon. You give me great hope.

Does anyone have more links/info about the whole found cab situation?

How can a cab go missing when young women are going missing not freak people out? I don't understand why this wouldn't seem weird to the company. Or maybe they just didn't care?

Does anyone have more links/info about the whole found cab situation?

How can a cab go missing when young women are going missing not freak people out? I don't understand why this wouldn't seem weird to the company. Or maybe they just didn't care?

There's been no report that the van was stolen/missing. Someone reported he owned it and was an independent contractor with the taxi company. Someone also reported it was "abandoned" on the farm (which I take to mean not in running condition/not having been used in quite some time). Links are far and few between. Here are some:
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2014/10/...ocus-on-hannah-graham-suspect-in-2009-murder/
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...er-night-morgan-harrington-vanished/16988533/

We've all gone way OT on this thread, though, and I think the general consensus - unless a thread to discuss the cab is opened - is that the cab discussion should go on this thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Fairfax-Rape-Victim-*Forensic-Link*-to-MH-2

There's been no report that the van was stolen/missing. Someone reported he owned it and was an independent contractor with the taxi company. Someone also reported it was "abandoned" on the farm (which I take to mean not in running condition/not having been used in quite some time). Links are far and few between. Here are some:
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2014/10/...ocus-on-hannah-graham-suspect-in-2009-murder/
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...er-night-morgan-harrington-vanished/16988533/

We've all gone way OT on this thread, though, and I think the general consensus - unless a thread to discuss the cab is opened - is that the cab discussion should go on this thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Fairfax-Rape-Victim-*Forensic-Link*-to-MH-2

Thanks for the links. :0)

I do think the fact that his cab was taken from a farm is related to the search for Hannah.

Did he ever work as a farmhand ? Do odd chores/ handiwork for a little extra cash at farms? And if so, where?

He's clearly a strong guy, I could see him picking up some extra money that way.

I agree. If I feel something is logical, like the fact that I feel ALL DNA thus far except for that of the HG case is linked through semen why should I not say that. We are all just speculating here. To me it only makes sense, if MH is linked to the fairfax case and we know both were raped, I'm just going to go with what I feel is common sense and say they were linked through semen. I mean how else would you or could you "forensically" link 2 cases like that? I'm sure there are other ways, but I'm going to go with what makes the most sense until more info is revealed.
We all know LE is releasing VERY little evidence right now in order to protect their investigation and I feel they have released a lot more info than they usually do, so imagine all the info we don't know.

I guess it's the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing that gets me. I imagine there's about a 99% chance he is the Fairfax rapist. But, I'm not comfortable stating that (or reading that) as fact until it is that - fact.

I think, too, it's the fact that we should be discussing fact, not rumor, and be able to source those facts.

A forensic link providing LE a new investigative avenue to pursue is potentially quite different than a DNA link to a victim.

If there was more than one perp involved in MH, perp #2 (not JM) could be the Fairfax rapist.

If JM gave MH and her friends a ride to the concert at JPJ, they might have found a forensic link between him and MH.

Anything is possible at this point, and a lynch mob isn't necessary (yet). But I'll be quiet about it now because it has nothing to do with the search so we shouldn't even be discussing it (here) and, in the end, other than my own morals, has nothing to do with the case as long as someone doesn't come on here and start quoting us, spreading false information and further muddying the waters.

I do think the fact that his cab was taken from a farm is related to the search for Hannah.

Did he ever work as a farmhand ? Do odd chores/ handiwork for a little extra cash at farms? And if so, where?

He's clearly a strong guy, I could see him picking up some extra money that way.
For all we know he may have not even owned it anymore. I'm going to search for some cab articles lol

Also - and not to bash farmers- it's one the world's hardest jobs, but you can often get jobs on farms when they need a lot of help, no questions asked. You show up, work probably more than eight hours, and are paid in cash.

A lot of kids in suburbs get landscaping jobs in high school - I wonder if farm jobs might not be uncommon there?

That's an excellent thought. I would think LE would have that information by now, but....worth considering calling in as a tip? I know not everyone who has been asked to is coming forward, some aren't even aware. Just like the searching your property. :(

I don't think he would head in the same direction as he had with Morgan Harrington. He'd be just as careful not to be seen leaving town though.

My husband did crappy farm chores in high school. Not only did it pay the best- tax free- but sometimes he'd get hooked up with beer. ;0p

My husband did crappy farm chores in high school. Not only did it pay the best- tax free- but sometimes he'd get hooked up with beer. ;0p

I bet they'd also let him fish if they had a pond, too.

A while back, there was this really creepy cryptic post on Help Find Hannah Graham facebook page or twitter about JM 'eating the fish that eat his victims' not in those words. It just sounded gross at the time. Facebook and twitter weirdness I tend to filter out. The sick depraved limited man that he was, it's hard to put anything past him. Then somebody related that point to when he was in Texas, he asked the fisherman why he was throwing the fish back in. He asked the fisherman for the fish, then went on to ask for a spare cooler.

Fishing cover and deep familiarity with the area, ties on roads west and south. He had ties to where Morgan Harrington was found and would maybe want to avoid those kinds of associations, but the place would still have to be close enough for him so he could say,' I was home at (?) and went to the football meeting. 'Helped the girl out and parted way.' He hadn't met Hannah Graham before the first video and by the second, he walking alongside her, (1:06 to 1:10ish). He would've said for his alibi' I dropped her on Wert and 14th, by her house' (1:20 am 'lost' text sent from around Tempo). He'd been through this before with Morgan Harrington. Things went wrong for him. Hannah Graham's guard may have been up still, as he promised her a ride, the kind of girl she is, with her brights on even watching others' "backs." He needed that drink to bring down her guard, so took the risk to go back to Tempo. He managed to get access to her phone somehow, sent the text and killed the phone. But whatever happened, his timing was off, the spiked drink (?) may have hit her harder than he expected, so he was around and to be seen by witnesses leaving with her (1:45ish). At that point he knew she couldn't be found. He knew it was key that he stay under the radar. The facts that he knew he'd been seen with her, that he had to get the drink to make it work, that he was unseen leaving town, how would that impact where he went?

It's been established that MH & friends went to the concert in MH's own car.
That makes it even more tragic that she got separated from her friends &her car keys.

It's been established that MH & friends went to the concert in MH's own car.
That makes it even more tragic that she got separated from her friends &her car keys.

Say what? Could you please elaborate? Morgan Harrington drove the night of the concert? Why did she leave the parking lot and end up hitchhiking. Her purse and cell phone were later found, so I cannot figure out how she would not have her keys. This is perplexing and seems to contradict what was reported back in 2009.

Morgan didn't drive a friend did.
However they did take her car.
That's why Morgan didn't have her keys.
If she had been the one driving she could have waited in her car until the concert was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo