Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the roommates have been cooperating with LE, that too should give them good leads. I hadn't heard confirmation of that until today.

http://persiflage.proboards.com/thread/27

If you haven't seen it, the site above is a fabulous piece of work with maps and aerials of where MH was found and various options of routes to have gotten her there. Great note was made of MH having been placed "with intent" and him having had to overcome great obstacles including a creek and barbed wire fences and quite a trek through the woods.

The description Gilamon gives above of JM's options if Hannah is to be found in this area aren't much different.

[Completely as an aside, I was surprised she wasn't any closer to dense woods than she was (there is some potential thought that she was pushed out of a treeline because of heavy melting snow, rather than having been placed in the field where she was found - but either way, she wasn't in dense woods).]
Absolutely wild.

Thank-You for posting.

Incredibly well done.

Must-view, IMO

WG

Thank you! I knew there had to be one showing closer. Much more trees, etc.

Thanks, whiskers! This section shown is about an hour and a half south of C'ville. The terrain is similar, but on Hwy 29, south of C'ville, it's not as open looking as the footage you posted makes it appear. Here's a similar video, but driving on Hwy 29S, about 12 miles south of C'ville, close to the areas we've been discussing tonight.

Driving Highway 29 South, starting near Covesville: http://youtu.be/O40KAs10VbQ

Oh my God, I'm balling. I really am.

Thank you so much, perfectingpink, and all of you here.

It is amazing to think that exactly 2 years ago today I joined this forum...to think that 2 years later I'd be on here day and night...so much I want to say...I was so angry, so terrified for my students, so heartbroken, it was like being in a real life horror movie, worried about tripping over body parts, looking over your shoulder every minute (I still do), wondering if its someone you know......etc etc...thinking about what Jessica must have gone through (still haunted by this)...some of you probably remember how cold I was, every word I uttered it seemed like was a curse word....I lost a lot of friends because of my anger...I literally lost my mind...don't know what I would have done without this forum...one of my best friends kept trying to help me turn it around somehow for the positive...I feel that being here is a part of that...I don't want to derail too much, but thank you sooo much. I think about the pain that Hannah's family (and all the other victim's families must be feeling)...if there's anything here that we can do to help...

:grouphug:

balling my eyes out, lol

Jessica lives on through all of us here, as do all the other victims.

I posted a thread for her yesterday. An app was created that could help other missing kids in the future...it's called the Lassy Project...here is the link to thread:

Celebrating Jessica Ridgeway - Inspiration for The Lassy Project - Westminster PD
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?259234-Celebrating-Jessica-Ridgeway-Inspiration-for-The-Lassy-Project-Westminster-PD

Sweetheart, you are proof that evil does not win. Period. I pray if I am ever in your shoes, I come out of it as strong as you. Thank you, dear!

Sweetheart, you are proof that evil does not win. Period. I pray if I am ever in your shoes, I come out of it as strong as you. Thank you, dear!

Now you got me crying again! Thank you soooooooooo much perfectingpink.

Let's find Hannah!!!

View attachment 61190

(woops, did I just blow the margins? Or will the new forum format convert it into an attachment?)

From that article:

"When investigating a crime that occurred in the past, police tend to have two options: seize the G.P.S. chip and download the locations, or obtain the cell records."

So, LE has had JM's location info since they got his phone, or shortly thereafter. If they're not using GPS, they can't be as accurate as the Hampton searchers are attempting to be. It's great they are looking with such care, but I don't really believe there is a definable spot they need to get to based from pings. That has to come from GPS if I understand correctly, and they've had that info. Am I missing something?

This is what concerns me...if he was disposing of a body there I would think he might now about pings, but who knows, some perps are extremely stupid like Arron Lewis who killed Beverly Carter and buried her at his former worksite)...

Interesting that JM would ditch MH's phone; and even smarter take the battery out so the phone could not be traced. He must have dropped a few IQ points over the last 4 years!

I don't mean any disrespect, but the person bushwacking tonight then posting here should be checked out by mods. Many details in his story are questionable.

Interesting that JM would ditch MH's phone; and even smarter take the battery out so the phone could not be traced. He must have dropped a few IQ points over the last 4 years!

I don't mean any disrespect, but the person bushwacking tonight then posting here should be checked out by mods. Many details in his story are questionable.

many new phones (like iphone) don't have easily removable batteries.

Seeing this map from ksj3, I feel JM probably attended parties at the house they rented to students or he knew his way around from being there in some way. When you live in an area like this, the body isn't actually too terriblly far from either house. Not being far I'm inferring perp walked through a field already cut. Could be similar what we are searching for with HG?

I don't get the feeling he'd walk through say a corn field like in the Midwest that had not been shorn and picked. I'm thinking a field where he could walk and then do God knows what. I don't "feel" he would wade through large grass and brush unless it was simply a light journey until his destination. JMO

So, LE has had JM's location info since they got his phone, or shortly thereafter. If they're not using GPS, they can't be as accurate as the Hampton searchers are attempting to be. It's great they are looking with such care, but I don't really believe there is a definable spot they need to get to based from pings. That has to come from GPS if I understand correctly, and they've had that info. Am I missing something?

Perhaps he was smart enough not to have GPS turned on. We don't allow it function on ours, for safety reasons. Ironic.

I don't get the feeling he'd walk through say a corn field like in the Midwest that had not been shorn and picked. I'm thinking a field where he could walk and then do God knows what. I don't "feel" he would wade through large grass and brush unless it was simply a light journey until his destination. JMO

The farm owner stated the hay in that field would have been waist deep at the time MH was put there. http://www.readthehook.com/88650/hes-still-here-and-other-revelations-harrington-case

ETA: This article is the one I meant to post, describing the terrain and height of the grass: http://www.readthehook.com/68819/trail-harringtons-body-creates-new-mysteries-angles

I live an hour away and I've searched where I work and dumpsters. I don't find it too far fetched someone would update us about what happened on his farm.

many new phones (like iphone) don't have easily removable batteries.

Sorry, my point was IF JM killed MH he knew that taking her battery and chucking her phone, so it remained stationary would make them untraceable. Why would he be so sloppy when it comes to HG? Whoever kidnapped HG was smart enough to disable her phone so she could be tracked otherwise we wouldn't be here on this forum. Why would JM then be so careless as to make all his travel trackable by LE? This makes little sense to me.

Perhaps he was smart enough not to have GPS turned on. We don't allow it function on ours, for safety reasons. Ironic.

Smart enough to disable GPS, but not to either leave his phone somewhere else, or take the battery out while he dumps a dead body? Don't know...

Smart enough to disable GPS, but not to either leave his phone somewhere else, or take the battery out while he dumps a dead body? Don't know...
That is strange that he wouldn't dump his phone in the same way he would HGs - EXCEPT- I am sure he never thought he would be caught and his phone seized. It wasn't with MH...he probably assumed he would be getting away with it, not envisioning his very phone being looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!