Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked they found his cab on a farm, abandoned. It's so bold to just leave it on someone's land. Did he think it couldn't be traced back? I mean, surely he understood about VIN numbers? I'm also shocked that LE was able to remove it without it leaking sooner. I mean, that's a big thing to quietly move for processing with all the media interest in the case.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-278626251.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

Va. Campus Sexual Assault Task Force Meets

The way university administrators and police respond to students' sexual-assault claims will be one of the topics studied. Attorney General Mark Herring, who chairs the task force, said he wants ``a survivor-centered response that makes them feel respected and taken care of.''
Another goal, he said, is to ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.
State Secretary of Education Anne Holton said she has visited U.Va. several times since Graham disappeared and ``the pain is palpable.'' She said the high-profile case has ``put a human face on this issue.''
<sniped - read more>

It sounds to me like they didn't suspect him at all for Morgan's disappearance.

Probably not specifically. But as a cabbie at that time, they would have questioned him. But I can see how he slipped through. I wish they'd had all the cabs dog sniffed. But they did not.

http://www.cnn.com/go/?sessionToken=r1FqsPkPR8rDtq1ycDGUG5gqJ

Coy Barefoot is on Situation room (you can see this report anytime today, just sign in and click on Situation Room on the drop down left side.)

Coy is reporting in 09 JM lived in a apt complex in Charlotte, driving a cab for Access Taxi, it was a light brown van cab. There are eye witnesses who say that MH was last seen getting into a van. Sources have told Coy they have seized that same van cab that JM was driving Oct 2009. and we can assume that investigations will begin immediately into what they might find in that cab.

Coy spoke to a person who worked along side JM for many years, COy was with this person this morning, getting some of this persons memories of what took place and what JM was like, and while we were talking, this persons cell phone rang, and the VA St police were on the line asking to speak with him immediately when he was done with me. Coy can confirm St Police are reaching out to former employees of that cab co. Trying to learn exactly where JM was on the night MH went missing and what his behavior was like in the wake of that incident. Report for the first time, when the wanted police sketch was released, Police were searching for a man related to the abduction of MH and this sketch was released and everybody that worked with JM started teasing him and saying he looked exactly like that guy in the sketch. I asked this person how did JM react, the person said some days he would laugh other days he was very quiet. They were all convinced that he looked exactly like the guy in the sketch.

That's all of Coy's report...

BTW, This was Breaking news on CNN....

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-278626251.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

Va. Campus Sexual Assault Task Force Meets

The way university administrators and police respond to students' sexual-assault claims will be one of the topics studied. Attorney General Mark Herring, who chairs the task force, said he wants ``a survivor-centered response that makes them feel respected and taken care of.''
Another goal, he said, is to ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.
State Secretary of Education Anne Holton said she has visited U.Va. several times since Graham disappeared and ``the pain is palpable.'' She said the high-profile case has ``put a human face on this issue.''
<sniped - read more>

They should also talk about the risks in having parties serving alcohol and with drug use , how dangerous it is for those under the influence it is, and not to let anyone go off alone. Especially females at night.

Anyone have any idea WHERE the cab was found abandoned? Same farm MH was found? Where were they searching 2 weeks ago?

Was it abandoned? I don't get this. DId JM own the cab? Usually cabbies pay to use cabs.

holy cow so he was questioned about MH??? They couldn't have gotten DNA comparison's then?

To what? He was questioned just as all those driving cabs and who were in the area were. They didn't ask for anyone's DNA then. MH wasn't found for months later. What would LE have done with DNA? They can't get DNA except under certain situations except voluntarily.

Katie Love &#8207;@KLOVEREPORTER 16m16 minutes ago
Gil Harrington- I feel confident he's the one & I'm sure he's not going to be waking around any time soon harming more girls. #JesseMatthew

I am shocked they found his cab on a farm, abandoned. It's so bold to just leave it on someone's land. Did he think it couldn't be traced back? I mean, surely he understood about VIN numbers? I'm also shocked that LE was able to remove it without it leaking sooner. I mean, that's a big thing to quietly move for processing with all the media interest in the case.

I'm wondering if it was that super secret warrant in nelson county a week or two ago.

Katie Love &#8207;@KLOVEREPORTER 18m18 minutes ago
Gil Harrington: "It's possible #MorganHarrington did get in taxi with #JesseMatthew." She wants to know if Matthew had any injuries in '09.

When Ted Bundy got a girl to his car he hit them in the head with a crowbar. Don't assume Hannah was conscious when she entered the car.

If JM did drug her in Tempo, and they left as it was taking effect, maybe all he had to do was sit in the parked car a few minutes before she passed out. He could have feigned car trouble, or made small talk. My point is that there may never have been a struggle in the car.

I think the car was parked on the street near near the Mall. Why would he have to do anything to Hannah. She wanted to get into the car, was perfectly willing. That was a piece of cake. He was better than Bundy that way. Bundy could only entice people to the car and had to bonk them to get them in there. JM got the into the car on their own, and happily. Both Hannah and MH wanted rides for him so of course they'd get into the car. If Hannah were drugged, which I suspect she was, she might have lost consciousness once in the car. A woman who last saw her said she was slumping and needing support as she and JM left the area around Tempo.

Yes, I think he drugged her. If not, he would have had to made a detour somewhere out of the way to knock her out. I doubt she'd have gone willingly for a ride with him anywhere other than to where SHE wanted to go, Not to go play with him.

Please stay on topic so that this thread doesn't get shut down (again)... This thread is about the search for Hannah Graham. There are other threads about what we know about JLM (including the psychology of serial killers, etc), the abduction, the charges against JLM, and more. To see the subject of a thread, scroll to the top of the page. You'll see Thread: in boldface, followed by the thread's topic. Does your post pertain to this topic? I think we're doing OK, but please keep this in mind.

It's a real shame that some of Jesse's coworkers didn't call the police and tell them, "hey we work with a guy that looks like the sketch you released," instead of joking about it with him.

Katie Love &#8207;@KLOVEREPORTER 18m18 minutes ago
Gil Harrington: "It's possible #MorganHarrington did get in taxi with #JesseMatthew." She wants to know if Matthew had any injuries in '09.

That occurred to me too. He doesn't have any scratches on his face from this--he got his picture taken at DMV soon afterwards and he looked fine. But with MH, he wouldn't have been able to get a drink/drug into her and he would have had to have subdued her at some point. She was also intoxicated/drugged, not in her full capacity, but she would have figured out something was not right at some point in time.

LE would have to talk to those who worked with him, were around him them and ask if he had scratches and other injuries around that time. They should look at their own notes too. I would think they would have been on the lookout for a cabby who looked like he'd been in some struggle or fight when they interviewed them. They did talk to JM.

That cab could have been the place JM took Hannah. His hideout, hishome away from home. It needs to be checked for Hannah"s DNA. IMO

Just in case anyone not familiar with the geography might be confused by this, I think you meant Charlottesville (VA), not Charlotte (NC)

Yes Charlottesville VA

Thank you

It's a real shame that some of Jesse's coworkers didn't call the police and tell them, "hey we work with a guy that looks like the sketch you released," instead of joking about it with him.

My SIL's brother looked exactly like a photo of a terrorist. There was a lot of joking about it, but frankly, that guy looked like alot people in this area. The composite sketch of JM looks a lot like many AA males more than it does JM. LE talked JM as he was a cabby at that time, and it's not as though it stood out that there was such a resemblance. Unless Charlottesville has very few AAs, there has to be a lot of AA males looking more lke that sketch than JM I live in an area with a lot of AAs and other people of color and that sketch looks like a lot of people I know. Could be a true sketch of them from a sitting, it's that close. I don't think it's that striking of a resemblance, but one that you can see that it certainly could be him, once he's so targeted. So it is with composites.

I think we will find out JM purchased that cab at some point and out it on the farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo