Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what time he would have been seen at the Trading Post? Are they open 24/7? 7am?

Welcome to WS...thank you for this post, and thank goodness JM was not bright enough to ditch the phone... lets hope tomorrow is the day this girl is brought home for her family to gain the closure they need (and possibly other families as well...and the evidence to convict)

I wonder if the ping was from him returning to the spot, rather than on the night she disappeared.

Foxfire:
There is not a more private setting for a serial killer to dispose of a body at night than a rural church cemetery, imo. Good Jesse was very religious, imo. There is likely a religious connection to the aftermath of his kills as indicated by the large cedar tree<not a coincidence, imo> where MH's remains were located. Religious rituals after death are common among some experienced, escalated sexual predators/serial killers, imo..
bbm

Foxfire, would you mind explaining the cedar tree significance to me, please? It's been bugging me for nearly three hours now, trying to figure out what cedar trees would have to do with laying somebody to rest. Thanks!
:bump:
Foxfire, please explain. TIA

This is what concerns me...if he was disposing of a body there I would think he might now about pings, but who knows, some perps are extremely stupid like Arron Lewis who, killed Beverly Carter (and buried her at his former worksite)...

The part that doesn't add up is if they had a ping there, why not 2 weeks ago have an INTENSE SEARCH of that area. I hope this is the place... but sometime's it's hard to interpret what LE is saying when they are with you. They are trying to keep you interested to help them in their search.. but some of it may be wishful thinking. :(

The part that doesn't add up is if they had a ping there, why not 2 weeks ago have an INTENSE SEARCH of that area. I hope this is the place... but sometime's it's hard to interpret what LE is saying when they are with you. They are trying to keep you interested to help them in their search.. but some of it may be wishful thinking. :(

Search just hit 30 days, might have just got phone records this weekend

If he/they didn't leave Tempo until nearly 2 a.m., well --- he could have been at the Trading Post the following morning, on his way home. (Does anyone know if their is an average time or number of hours S.K.s spend with victims?)

Foxfire:
There is not a more private setting for a serial killer to dispose of a body at night than a rural church cemetery, imo. Good Jesse was very religious, imo. There is likely a religious connection to the aftermath of his kills as indicated by the large cedar tree<not a coincidence, imo> where MH's remains were located. Religious rituals after death are common among some experienced, escalated sexual predators/serial killers, imo..

Foxfire, please explain. TIA

There are cedar trees LITERALLY EVERYWHERE IN VIRGINIA. They grow like weeds and will be located everywhere that is not mowed or heavily forested. I think the significance of cedar trees is small.

Trading Post
3017 Monacan Trail Rd, North Garden, VA 22959, United States
(434) 296-2932

ETA: It's a gas station very, very close to where JLM attended elementary school on Red Hill School Road.

O
Is this near there?
"Monacan Park
Located on the James River and named after the Indian tribe that once roamed the area, this park offers a boat ramp and small dock, a covered picnic pavilion, a play area for children, and restrooms."

http://www.discoverlynchburg.org/things-to-do/monacan-park/

Not really. It is located in Amherst County (west of Rt. 29) I'd say approximately 40-50 miles from the discussed search area (not totally certain of the mileage).

In times past there was also a custom of planting cedar trees outside one's front door. Flies and other flying insects do not like the smell of cedar, and cedar trees by the front door helped to keep flies out of the house.

Perhaps there was originally a similar purpose for cedar trees near burial grounds. I also found this page:

http://southerngraves.net/southernfolkcemetery.html

Justice101 is correct, though; cedars are everywhere around here. You can even see pasture lands where the cows or other livestock will eat everything in their fields EXCEPT the cedars. I think that's why the cedars are also so prevalent along fence lines. Cows and other grazers apparently don't like the taste or the prickles.

I would think they were able to get Hannah's phone information immediately, her parents would have allowed LE to have it. But with JLM, they would have needed a warrant and gone through considerably more red tape to obtain information from his phone. JMO.

(It's just so odd to me, looking at all these locations, so reminiscent of RAT, so coincidental. Not trying to be O/T, but it's really weird looking at all these same spots, jmo)

14 miles south of the Charlottesville city limits (if you take that literally) is near the town of Covesville, VA. There is a vineyard and several other farms. Very similar looking terrain and properties similar to Anchorage Farm where Morgan was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member