Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Anna for the informative link. Did you see the comment at the very bottom about accomplices?? I know I'm not allowed to copy it on here but have a look. I've never heard of that before.

There haven't been any reports to indicate that the Fairfax perp had accomplices.

Yes! It's not like Jesse was pulling Hannah, kicking and screaming. He appeared to be "helping" her - oh, she's too intoxicated to drive, oh, look that great guy is helping her out. If someone there had known Hannah, they may have questioned whether she knew this guy who was leading her off. Frankly, as a woman, I'm not sure I would have noticed it or questioned it and I guarantee you that the majority of the people in the bar were the same way. Unless a scene is being made, people aren't likely to intervene. Hannah probably looked like she was willingly going with JM, so why would that arouse suspicion?

BBM This made me think. Not that no one knew Hannah, but that no one at Tempo knew JM. According to reports, JM was a "regular" at the downtown mall. But he wasn't a regular at Tempo. The door girl thought he was obnoxious, and because she thought that he stood out to her when he left with Hannah. But there wasn't one person there that knew JM either, who could have gone up to him and asked him if the girl he was with was ok.

That might have emboldened him to take advantage of the situation. I doubt he ever thought of cameras or he wouldn't go "hunting" for women in that area. Otherwise his best bet would be to find out where Hannah (or any target) was heading to and let them walk off to pick them up down the road away from Tempo or some other bar.

I hope searchers are looking inside and in the trunks of any old abandoned vehicles they come across on private property. Those would make a handy, easy, grave.

BBM This made me think. Not that no one knew Hannah, but that no one at Tempo knew JM. According to reports, JM was a "regular" at the downtown mall. But he wasn't a regular at Tempo. The door girl thought he was obnoxious, and because she thought that he stood out to her when he left with Hannah. But there wasn't one person there that knew JM either, who could have gone up to him and asked him if the girl he was with was ok.

That might have emboldened him to take advantage of the situation. I doubt he ever thought of cameras or he wouldn't go "hunting" for women in that area. Otherwise his best bet would be to find out where Hannah (or any target) was heading to and let them walk off to pick them off down the road away from Tempo or some other bar.

I hope searchers are looking inside and in the trunks of any old abandoned vehicles they come across on private property. Those would make a handy, easy, grave.

Yes.
That would be the more "careful" way

Has anybody heard/seen anything about where they're searching today? MSM tweets are indicating news will come today, but so far I haven't seen anything.

Saw a forensics unit eating in Charlottesville yesterday, which we found interesting. Also, many more CPD cars than we usually run into. Nothing too interesting.

Has anybody heard/seen anything about where they're searching today? MSM tweets are indicating news will come today, but so far I haven't seen anything.

Saw a forensics unit eating in Charlottesville yesterday, which we found interesting. Also, many more CPD cars than we usually run into. Nothing too interesting.
Hmmmm...

Susan Bahorich ‏@SusanNBC12 21m21 minutes ago
Chief Longo updating on the search for #HannahGraham #cville @nbc12

Frustrating..where and when? Usually Longo doesn't do the search updates, so if he has something to say, I'd like to know. If anyone catches this, please transcribe for us. Thanks!

Susan Bahorich ‏@SusanNBC12 21m21 minutes ago
Chief Longo updating on the search for #HannahGraham #cville @nbc12

Frustrating..where and when? Usually Longo doesn't do the search updates, so if he has something to say, I'd like to know. If anyone catches this, please transcribe for us. Thanks!

Exactly. I wonder if it was the "media update" it seemed they had been doing almost daily with the search, which really haven't provided much information and haven't been readily available to the public.

https://twitter.com/NBC29/status/522779924038692864

More than 4000 tips have come in. Police still need more tips. Please, don't hesitate no matter how seemingly small or inconsequential. Let them decide what's important.

What would be nice is for someone to find that piece of front panel from his orange hunk of junk.... maybe it fell off driving on a narrow road thru the woods.

What would be nice is for someone to find that piece of front panel from his orange hunk of junk.... maybe it fell off driving on a narrow road thru the woods.
His landlord said his car has been like that for at least a year, though :(

Thank you for this post. I've been wondering what the search plans were for the rest of this week. I'm so relieved to see that the search will continue now that the bad weather is seemingly over.

I'm new, by the way. I posted a couple of times on another thread, but my first one on this thread. I've been lurking and reading for several weeks now and joined a couple of weeks ago. It's great to read the posts on WS. Impressive work!

Uh oh! Forgot the quote...:blushing:

FindHG

FindHG is online now Registered User

Graham investigation passes one-month mark as police continue search efforts
More than 100 law enforcement officers will volunteer to search this weekend
http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article...one-month-mark

Family and friends of Hannah Graham will resume their search for her Thursday.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/clip/10695665...graham-resumes

"Suspect, Mystery in U.Va's student's disappearance"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...newstopstories

Search for Hannah Graham resumes following string of storms
http://www.wnct.com/story/26800626/s...ring-of-storms

Chesterfield Deputies Join Search for Hannah Graham
http://www.wric.com/story/26800595/c...-hannah-graham

Local Woman Donates Food to Hannah Graham Searchers
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlin...279350622.html

I don't know if anyone has posted this link, but it's a very insightful read.

http://wvtf.org/post/behind-scenes-search-hannah-graham

Welcome AnnaGrace, and thanks for posting. :)

:welcome5:

Iron Gate is not far from another community called Clifton Forge.

All these things I imagine are no longer hard for me to believe as well. But time will tell. The trial will tell. The evidence with speak for itself without anyone's musings involved. Especially, when Hannah Graham is found and brought home to her family.

snipped for space

With all due respect (sorry), what does this have to do with the search effort?

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 3m3 minutes ago

In addition to #HannahGraham's clothes and phone, police are looking for #JesseMatthew's blue checkered shirt, cargo pants and crocks.#WTOP

 Washington, DC

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 3m3 minutes ago

In addition to #HannahGraham's clothes and phone, police are looking for #JesseMatthew's blue checkered shirt, cargo pants and crocks.#WTOP

 Washington, DC

Hmmm, interesting

But how do they know Hannah's clothing isn't with Hannah

Welcome AnnaGrace, and thanks for posting. :)

:welcome5:

Thanks for the nice welcome Margarita!

For some reason the links with search info don't work on my post. The originals which were FindHG's post #546 work perfectly. I did something wrong, but not sure what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine