Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

For some reason, LE not being able to find JM's clothing speaks volumes. Please let them find Hannah soon.

Hmmm, interesting

But how do they know Hannah's clothing isn't with Hannah

I don't think they know that her clothes aren't with her. They just don't have the clothes.

JMO

Hmmm, interesting

But how do they know Hannah's clothing isn't with Hannah

if his clothes are with Hannah..more things to find, had he a change of clothes in car / how many days before LE where tailing him...maybe they're in another location somewhere?.....on way to texas?.....burnt in woods somewhere?......

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 3m3 minutes ago

Longo: Clearly someone knows where #HannahGraham is, we know 1 or more people must know that. #WTOP

 Washington, DC
Expand

I don't think it means he left clothes at scene or changed in car...he had a week to get rid of those clothes.

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 3m3 minutes ago

In addition to #HannahGraham's clothes and phone, police are looking for #JesseMatthew's blue checkered shirt, cargo pants and crocks.#WTOP

 Washington, DC

I thought that JM was wearing all white when last seen with HG? Why these clothes?

1 or more
1 or more
1 or more

Yes, they know 1 knows that, but that doesn't mean they know that 2 people were involved. I think that's just more LE lingo to throw people off and in hopes if someone else does know something about it that they will talk. Recently, I've taken what they say with a grain of salt, they lie and fabricate the truth all the time in an effort to achieve whatever it is they have in mind at the time. IMO I am not trying to bash LE and I am thankful for all that they do please don't misunderstand me.

1 being JM...they are hoping for more, Imo...but seems doubtful by now. Jmo

I 'm not sure. In every press conference recently, even months appeal from parents, have appealed for others involved and have suggested more than 1. The months appeal from HG parents made a direct appeal and message to someone. They were making it known that they know, that someone else is involved and imo they know who ut is they're speaking to. just no proof..yet

jmo but that's where I'm leaning towards atm

I 'm not sure. In every press conference recently, even months appeal from parents, have appealed for others involved and have suggested more than 1. The months appeal from HG parents made a direct appeal and message to someone. They were making it known that they know, that someone else is involved and imo they know who ut is they're speaking to. just no proof..yet

VERY interesting. I hope this pans out.

I think they just don't know. They are hoping someone else knows something.

I thought that JM was wearing all white when last seen with HG? Why these clothes?
Earlier in the evening he was seen with the blue checkered shirt on. It is assumed he went to his car during the evening and changed shirts.

Stay on topic for the search, please! I know this news is important, but if it doesn't have to do with the search...the thread will derail!

JM's missing clothing has to do with the search, Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay