Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the article states that "dreads guy" has conclusively been ruled out as a suspect in Hannah's disappearance (I do realize that the article was written weeks ago-shows that not only web sleuths, but also newspaper writers should wait for the dust to settle before making up our minds!)

It just shows the media should sweep around their own front door before they putdown anyone else. It is mind boggling that he would even write that the dreads guy has conclusively been ruled out at that time when Longo had not come forth and ruled anyone out by name and certainly not JM.

I wonder how bitter the pill was this reporter had to swallow when he knew he, himself, had put out false information and did so in a quest to put internet sleuthers down. LOLOL!

Seems like it may have leaked by now if they had found pings but jmo.

BBM/ We don't really know that do we? The phone could have just run out of battery, Hannah could have dropped it in a toilet.

No, we don't, but I find it highly unlikely that the battery conveniently died or she dropped it in a toilet and I imagine so does LE. He took the battery out of Morgan's phone so I imagine he destroyed Hannah's. ETA: He destroyed it somehow since the battery cant be removed.

So her phone is of no use to them in their search. But JMs phone information certainly will be. He never thought they would ever come to his doorstep that morning and take his phone/search his car/apartment. He had become so arrogant by getting away with his vicious crimes for years and that arrogance will be his downfall.

The element of surprise when they showed up unannounced was one of the best things LE has done in this case.

When he knew they had his phone he got the hell out of Dodge.

They are going to use this data to coordinate further searches in the future.

IMO

It looks like the search will be intensified before it is ended. I hope they find some things, particularly Hannah. I feel heartened that LE has decided it is worthwhile to really rally the forces and give it this huge effort. That some new info has been found so that the searchers can focus on something. Wow, a long time to get cell phone warrents and the info. LE has had JM's phone for a while no word on Hannah's phone?
LE was still asking people to look for her pink cell phone case, IIRC, but no mention of it in a while (or much else). And her shoes.

I'm glad they're going to amp up the search once again. I really thought they were going to find her today.

Obviously the divers over the weekend didn't find anything worth noting:(.

I'm lost after not really following over the weekend. Can someone link me to the latest developments or tell me themselves, please? What farm was the cab found in? Or was that a rumor? Crazy that a cab was abandoned on a farm for all these years, yet no one noticed?? i bolded because i don't want to get lost in the shuffle

He couldnt have possibly taken the battery out of Hannah's phone. Hannah had an iphone. Iphones do not have removable batteries.
Destroy it, or throw it in a water source? Sure. But physically take the battery out? Not possible with an Iphone.

He couldnt have possibly taken the battery out of Hannah's phone. Hannah had an iphone. Iphones do not have removable batteries.
Destroy it, or throw it in a water source? Sure. But physically take the battery out? Not possible with an Iphone.

Thanks, well IMO he destroyed it.

He seems to like to crush things so he most likely destroyed it or like you say threw it into a body of water.

Whatever he did they cant track it.:(

Thanks, well IMO he destroyed it.

He seems to like to crush things so he most likely destroyed it or like you say threw it into a body of water.

Whatever he did they cant track it.:(
It seems it's the first thing these crazies do is destroy the phone (AM, MH)...

Neal Augenstein ‏@AugensteinWTOP 3m3 minutes ago
Sources in #HannahGraham search tell me they checked out this area after a tip, but nothing came of it https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bz2-KbWIAAIOEsB.jpg

https://twitter.com/AugensteinWTOP

All, I wouldn't get too hyped up about what media says or doesn't say, even with a "source close to the investigation". The time to get hyped up is when LE says it.

LE is going to keep things as close to their vest as possible, even if they say things that aren't entirely true or speak very vaguely.

They'll tell us what we need to know when it won't jeopardize the investigation/prosecution.

This has nothing to do with the search, but I just wanted to say how impressed I am by all of your thoughts in here! I've basically spent my whole day in here, in between "life" :)

I'm lost after not really following over the weekend. Can someone link me to the latest developments or tell me themselves, please? What farm was the cab found in? Or was that a rumor? Crazy that a cab was abandoned on a farm for all these years, yet no one noticed?? i bolded because i don't want to get lost in the shuffle

Respectfully, there's a thread for that. :) "JLM's car" I think.

This one needs to stay on the search or it'll get shut down.

It seems it's the first thing these crazies do is destroy the phone (AM, MH)...

Yeah, he would probably know to disable both his phone and Hannah's right away, as soon as he knew things had gone bad, or before, if he knew what he was going to do.

Yeah, he would probably know to disable both his phone and Hannah's right away, as soon as he knew things had gone bad, or before, if he knew what he was going to do.
If he was the one who took her phone and sent that text about being lost, that's probably when it got crushed...although wouldn't they have found pieces of it in his car, or thrown out the window near downtown?

I'm sure the searches include looking for her items....

Or, he just turned it off and got rid of it later. He didn't have to crush it to make it stop pinging.

Well, I just checked in after working all afternoon on my real job. Sounds like my reports have been considered a hoax. If that is the case I will withdraw from the thread. It would be foolish to continue the conversation on my end. If I said things that weren't supposed to be said about what I have seen, perhaps that is a problem as well. I am not trying to hurt any search effort for sure.

Your information was probably the most interesting post I read this weekend so don't leave! You have great insight just living near some of the key action spots in this investigation. Seems there are a lot of rules to follow here that I certainly don't understand yet.

Respectfully, there's a thread for that. :) "JLM's car" I think.

This one needs to stay on the search or it'll get shut down.

Ok. Thx! I'll check it out. Last time I looked at the car thread, it was about the orange and blue cars and I couldn't find anything on the cab, but I was on my phone trying to navigate the thread. Maybe I accidentally overlooked the cab stuff.

What does this mean/how should the bold be interpreted? - quoted from CNN article

""The search for Hannah is currently in a transition stage," Eggeman said Friday.
Jesse Matthew's cab seized
The city of Charlottesville is in charge as of Monday, taking over from the Department of Emergency Management, with a different focus and change in strategy.
Eggeman said experts are still investigating tips and leads and are analyzing some imaging taken from a specialized camera mounted on board a private plane. The plane was donated to the search effort from Woolpert Inc."

I don't understand why the mods can't just clarify what the deal is?

At this point, all these hours later, when we know Bessie has been on here, I'm going to speculate it has to do with a request by LE and WS can't provide any detail. JMO.

As FindHG said, we must remember this isn't about us and our desire for information, as frustrating (and humbling) as that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove