Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill say this if something major is afoot they've done an excellent job of not leaking anything! Maybe it's b/c lots of the national media was moved on and local media has more incentive to playball and also is prob more sensitive to victims families etc. I can't imagine if it was really important breaking news it would be something they'd tease for a later segment.
I agree, and I believe Longo would have a press conference rather than a reporter on cnn.

This may be stating the obvious or just thinking too hard and wanting to reach for connections, as much as there's an attempt to not over reach. The patterns of JM's life from public records as presented on the timeline on WS (link below), the cases he has been linked to through forensic evidence, those missing women who have no connection or any reason to believe that they will, mapped out as just for hypothetical reasoning, tickles the brain.

He may have had reason to be around when some of them went missing in some of those places. He may have progressed as he may have gone on to rape and murder more women. He may have had moments of remorse, mitigation, vindictiveness, or secret attention seeking, in the cases where the bodies were found. He may have struck when he could, as SKs are known to gain confidence with every kill.

The things that were happening in his life that preceded the night he was last seen with Hannah Graham may have been good for him. He's back in the game coaching football. He has gone from a college drop out (well, kicked out for sexual assaults), to taxi driver, to possibly an a care-taking job in a nursing home, to an orderly in a prestigious place in his world. He may have not been teased about looking like a police sketch for a while. As one familiar with him was reported say in the press 'that he was doing so much better lately.' The mystery "live-in" girlfriend of 4 1/2 years or so, a relationship that was reported to have ended 2 1/2 months before the night he walked away with Hannah Graham, was life better for him after that too?

You get the impression that JM is at the high point in his life. It may be possible to assume that he had great confidence, a certain recklessness exhibited with his social interactions that night as reported in the press. I agree with foxfire, that the sacramental aspect of his rituals may be inherent, and that he may have had the urge to return to that place either through location or ritual, the signature act for him. He may have done this well enough before, disposing of his victims. That night he left with Hannah Graham, he may have fallen into automatically knowing how to avoid detection, how to build an alibi, but it may have not worked. It just seems it may be possible that something went wrong for him before he returned to his apartment.

He returned to his apartment at some point the next day. The roommates are cooperating with police so it may be known when. He chose not to use his alibi and come forward and say something like 'oh, yeah. i bought the girl a drink and dropped her off near her house. she wasn't in good shape.' No. He didn't do that. He only said something like that if the initial reports in the Daily Mail quoting his family are credible, to them.

He chose to scrub his facebook page about the time videos came out as mentioned in the WS forum. He spent time preparing to move as was reported in the press, according to his landlady. He takes his time before he actually goes into see LE with his family. If what the verified insider on this forum has said is true, he reached out to friendly legal advice on what to do next, before he went LE. Then soon after he has a chance to lawyer up, it was mentioned here by WSers, that he blackout his picture, then he takes off for Tx. This may just be me, but he has not acted like an innocent man from the get go, not in court, where to me, he seems resigned, not abject, nor objecting or any sense of protest for his innocence.

Anyway, the point is (pardon the tome), and considering all the useful information foxfire posted to help, it seems like it may have been possible that JM had some sacramental ritual that was at the core of what drove him to do these things. It's possible that those who knew him, know where, when and maybe even what that may have been. That may be such deeply dark stuff to know, maybe just have sense of it in their bones. I imagine it may be terribly difficult to share, but I hope they do. Where is that special place JM liked to go over and over again?

Timeline and maps
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-MAPS-amp-TIMELINES-**NO-DISCUSSION**

Haha. Coy Barefoot posted on his FB that he has breaking news to be shared at 545pm (in about 20 min) on CNN.

Please either live blog it or summarize it for those of us who do not have cable. If there is a live-stream link, someone please post it. (If it pertains to the SEARCH, if not, please post it on the proper thread and let us know)

Thanks!

Please either live blog it or summarize it for those of us who do not have cable. If there is a live-stream link, someone please post it. (If it pertains to the SEARCH, if not, please post it on the proper thread and let us know)

Thanks!
I will keep an eye out for summary. I don't have cable and usually wait for FB updates.

Okay, before I jump to conclusions here...is the "guy with dreads" dismissed by this article's author as "not a suspect" actually JLM? Because if he is, then is turns out that the crowd was absolutely right.

Yep. IMHO should have been retracted by the Post. Sloppy, inaccurate editorial masquerading as an article.

After 3 sudden Mod Reviews/Thread Closings, I now save research, maps, articles and other links (such as the articles on psycho/sociopaths, interviews, etc., plus good comments that I want to keep for reference as I go, so all is not lost.

I find myself doing the same. I've saved more bookmarks from this site than probably any other.

Coy also states that from his sources the searchers are on stand down. They have exhausted almost entirely the 8 mile radius.

pointed areas to go back and search. The ponds and bodies of water were seen from helicopters in the first few days of searching and it was amazing that they could see so clearly into those waters that they did not think there was anything in those waters, but they do not rule out that they may be searched later.

With the cell phone data they have just received LE should be able to locate Hannah's cell phone. It is very difficult to completely disable it.

So Coy reported that he spoke to a bouncer at a restaurant/bar. He says the bouncer barred JM from the place for about 2 months. He claims JM was making too many of the girls in the bar uncomfortable. He said he finally let him come back in after talking to JM. The bouncer, according to Coy Barefoot, said JM only came in around last call and was always looking for a victim.

This post belongs in the thread, What do we know about JLM? It's great info, but please stay on the topic of the search for HG! Many of us who worked hours to contribute to the previous thread had our contributions nuked due to this.

Well, I just checked in after working all afternoon on my real job. Sounds like my reports have been considered a hoax. If that is the case I will withdraw from the thread. It would be foolish to continue the conversation on my end. If I said things that weren't supposed to be said about what I have seen, perhaps that is a problem as well. I am not trying to hurt any search effort for sure.

I thank you for your honesty and willingness to share a possible search success with us, knowing how concerned we are that Hannah Graham be found. We know Law Enforcement were very grateful for your help. Thanks again!

Well, I just checked in after working all afternoon on my real job. Sounds like my reports have been considered a hoax. If that is the case I will withdraw from the thread. It would be foolish to continue the conversation on my end. If I said things that weren't supposed to be said about what I have seen, perhaps that is a problem as well. I am not trying to hurt any search effort for sure.

First of all, it seems that many of us believe you are real. But there is a verification process that the board uses, because, think about it. Anyone can be pulling our chains with any kind of rumor. So look up the verification rules. Otherwise anyone can say they are LE, lawyers, neigbbors, have an in , etc, and say things that would not be considered without the relationship.

I'm new here too, so I'm not sure what the verification thing is, but I've seen it . Let the mods verify you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth